Map Number: Map 2 (Started June 15, 2018 - PRESENT)
Minecraft Version: 1.8 (1.7 through 1.12 compatible)
Skyblock FAQ: https://www.mineheroes.net/threads/skyblock-1-2-3-guide-faq-map-7.10009/
What Is OpSkyblock?:
OpSkyblock is a peaceful, Skyblock-like server where the goal is to create an island and expand it to its limits! The difference is that this server is more OP than normal skyblock.
There are currently FOUR Skyblock Servers you can play on. Skyblock Spear (Skyblock1), Skyblock Bow (Skyblock2), and Skyblock Shield (OPSkyblock). You can join these Servers by typing /server then clicking one of the grass blocks with the server name in the GUI. Or you can type /server sb1, /server sb2, /server sb3 or /server opsb depending on which Skyblock you want to join.
Each server has a competitive aspect to it which is done through island levels. You can check your island level by using the command /is level and you can check the leaderboard with /is top. You can upgrade your island level by placing items such as iron blocks, diamond blocks, emerald blocks, etc. You can view how much each block increases your island level by with the command /is topvalues.
#1: Scamming is disallowed (including /ah scamming, shop sign scamming and Irl scamming).
#2: Griefing is disallowed.
#3: Tp killing/trapping is disallowed.
#4: Hacked clients, illegal modifications and macros are strictly disallowed, no exceptions.
#5: Abuse of bugs or glitches is not allowed.
#6: Inappropriate buildings are not allowed.
#7: Inappropriately naming items is not allowed.
- These Rules are viewable in-game by doing /Rules
- If you come across any bugs or glitches make a bug report here: https://www.mineheroes.net/forums/bugs/
- If you see players breaking Rules make a player report here: https://www.mineheroes.net/forums/reports/
- Disclaimer: These are only server specific Rules. Chat and behavior related Rules can be found here --> https://www.mineheroes.net/wiki/server-Rules/ these Rules apply to all Servers.
OpSkyblock Specific Features:
- Block Spawners (Diamond Block, Emerald Block)
- Ingot Spawners (Cobble, Stone, Glowstone, Coal, Lapis, Redstone, Iron, Diamonds, Emeralds)
- Increased/Buffed Economy
- Iron Golem spawners are purchasable from the shop for 25,000,000
- New! World Edit!
Boosters were recently added as a purchasable temporary server-wide buff! More booster information Here
Block and Ingot Spawners:
Block Spawners and Ingot Spawners are brand new types of spawner, only found on OpSkyblock. Block spawners spawn ore blocks, while Ingot spawners spawn ore ingots. For example, if you have a Diamond Block spawner, it will spawn diamond blocks, while a diamond spawner will spawn a normal diamond. Block and Ingot spawners start off at level 1 and can be upgraded to level 5. At level one, your spawner can only hold 9 stacks of whatever item it produces. Every level they get upgraded, the spawners can hold 9 more stacks of items before being filled. Upgrading these spawners also increases the generation rate of the items. Each level increases the speed by 10%.
More info here: https://www.mineheroes.net/threads/ore-block-spawner-guide.15314/#post-88036
WorldEdit for Supreme
Supreme ranked members can now use worldedit on their islands or islands they are a member of. This works by using the resources/blocks in your inventory.
This feature can also be bought separately from the store if you don't want to buy Supreme.
The OpSkyblock economy is very different from the other SkyBlock Servers. This Servers economy is very buffed compared to the other Skyblock Servers, meaning that everything costs more and also sells for a lot more.
Iron Golem Spawners:
Iron Golem spawners have been requested to appear in the shop for a long time. Iron golem spawners used to only be accessible from the token shop. These spawners were only obtainable by buying them with tokens. Now, Iron Golem spawners are able to be bought from /shop for 25,000,000 (25 Million).
Helps slow down the rush of the economy, and give an incentive for players to focus towards. Every rank increases the sell prices of a few items, meaning that the more money you put in, the more money you can make.
- There are 15 ranks in total.
- Every 3 Ranks come with a new ability, view the ability list with /ability (or /ab).
- Every 5 Ranks come with a new kit, preview the kits in the /kit gui and right-clicking them
- New kits are: Adventurer, Overseer, Assassin.
Use /rankup to level up to the next rank if you have enough money.
- For general Skyblock information, visit the Skyblock wiki