MineHeroes Server Rules
Last updated: 17th August 2019
- MineHeroes is a Minecraft server network.
- You can connect to the MineHeroes Network using any of the below IP addresses:
- You can contact us via our online support system: www.mineheroes.net/support
- You can contact us via e-mail: [email protected]
- MineHeroes Network uses Spigot, BungeeCord and plugins that are made for those programs for the setup of the Network.
- MineHeroes Staff Team has 5 main Ranks / positions.
- MineHeroes Network's Staff Team aims to keep the network a peaceful place by giving out punishments to the players who violate our Server Rules and to keep the network stable and running.
- Depending on the severity, rule violations may result in punishments ranging from In-Game warnings to temporary/permanent bans given to the players who are violating the Rules.
- MineHeroes Staff retain the right to give out punishments to the players who violate our terms and conditions at any time for any reason that is considered valid by MineHeroes Administration.
- MineHeroes Administration retain the right to restrict a player's access to the MineHeroes Network and/or MineHeroes Network's services at any time for any reason that is considered valid by MineHeroes Administration.
- MineHeroes Network's Terms and Conditions can be found on various locations on our website.
- All of the MineHeroes players, including ranked players and staff members, are responsible with obeying the Rules.
- Upon joining the network, you agree to undertake the scanning process if a staff member suspects you of cheating at any point.
#Temp: No spoiling Endgame / Popular Movies
#1: Usage of Multiple Minecraft accounts is now allowed. However:
#1.1: You are limited to 20 alternate accounts per IP address, including your main account.
#1.2: Usage of alternate accounts to bypass a punishment is not allowed.
#1.3: Usage of hacked/stolen accounts is not allowed.
#1.4: Usage of cracked accounts is not allowed.
#2: Abuse of the server setup in any way which creates an unfair advantage is not allowed.
#2.1: Abusing a Native Minecraft bug/glitch which creates an unfair advantage is not allowed.
#2.2: Abusing a Server Plugin bug/glitch which creates an unfair advantage is not allowed.
#2.3: Abusing how the server is setup in any way to obtain an unfair advantage is not allowed.
#3: Usage of inappropriate/offensive features on Minecraft accounts is not allowed.
#3.1: Inappropriate / Offensive Minecraft Account names are not allowed.
#3.2: Minecraft Account names that are saying/threatening/implying that you will/are breaking any Rules
could also be considered a violation of rule #3.1 as well, depending on the said rule that is being broken.
#3.3: Inappropriate / Offensive Minecraft Skins are not allowed.
#3.4: Inappropriate / Offensive Minecraft Capes are not allowed.
#3.5: Inappropriate / Offensive Minecraft nicknames are not allowed.
#4: Getting involved in any form of illegal activity in any way might result in losing your right to play on MineHeroes Network.
#5: Abusive usage of MineHeroes Network's Terms and Conditions is strictly prohibited.
#5.1: Getting around/attempting to get around the Rules
is strictly prohibited.
#5.2: MineHeroes Administration retains the right to enforce Rule #5 at any time in any way as MineHeroes Administration deem fit.
User Interaction and Chat Related
#6: Abusing Minecraft Multiplayer chat feature in any way is not allowed.
#6.1: Spamming a specific message/multiple messages is not allowed.
#6.2: Usage of chat formatting codes to mislead players is not allowed.
#6.3: Bypassing chat filter in any way is not allowed.
#6.4: Accusing other players of hacking/using a disallowed modification in any way different than using MineHeroes Support System and/or In-Game reporting system is not allowed.
#6.5: Joking about and/or encouraging others to break the Rules
is strictly prohibited.
#6.6: Advertising / discussing a different Minecraft server is not allowed.
#6.7: Promotion of YouTube/Twitch channels that contain appropriate MineHeroes content is allowed.
#6.8: Spamming items to annoy others is not allowed.
#6.9: Discussing punishments (warns, kicks, mutes bans, etc) in chat is not allowed.
#7: Inappropriate behavior towards other players is not allowed.
#7.1: Disrespectful behavior towards other players in any way is not allowed.
#7.2: Usage of derogatory terms is not allowed.
#7.3: Any form of Discrimination is not allowed.
#7.3.1: Usage of ***ist remarks/terms/slurs is not allowed.
#7.3.2: Usage of racist remarks/terms/slurs is not allowed.
#7.3.3: Usage of homophobic remarks/terms/slurs is not allowed.
#7.4: Any form of bigotry is not allowed.
#7.5: Any form of hate speech is not allowed.
#7.6: Plagiarizing any form of content that you do not own is not allowed.
#7.7: Disclosing other players' private information without their permission is not allowed.
#7.8: Blackmailing/Threatening other players in any way that could cause harm in real life is not allowed.
#7.9: Harassment of other players is not allowed.
#7.10: Intentionally misleading other players to cause confusion is not allowed.
#7.10.1: Impersonation of staff or other players (including via /nick), regardless of the intention, is not allowed.
#7.11: Death/Suicide/ Self-harm threats are strictly prohibited.
#7.11.1: Encouraging suicide/ self-harm in any way is strictly prohibited.
#7.11.2: Threatening to suicide/ self-harm in any way is strictly prohibited.
#7.11.3: Wishing death upon other people is strictly prohibited.
#7.12: Threatening to commit any form of inappropriate behavior, regardless of the intention, is not allowed.
#8: Sharing any form of inappropriate content in any way is not allowed.
#8.1: Sharing screamer links is not allowed.
#8.2: Sharing ****ographic content is not allowed.
#8.3: Sharing any form of adult content is not allowed.
#8.4: Sharing any form of malicious content is not allowed.
#9: Exchanging any virtual/actual item for hard currency and/or Virtual MineHeroes Server Store Items is allowed if both parties agree that they understand the risk involved (e.g. future chargebacks, incomplete transactions). Ensure you have taken measures to protect yourself in these cases by taking screenshots clearly showing your and their agreement to the transaction. If a player charges back in your name and you agreed to them purchasing a package for you, you will also be punished. We will not offer any refunds if you were scammed in this instance.
#9.1: Scams involving virtual/actual items and hard currency and/or Virtual MineHeroes Server Store Items will result in a severe punishment.
#9.2: Selling capes is not allowed. This includes Minecon/5zig/Optifine capes.
#9.3: Selling Minecraft accounts is not allowed.
#10: Inappropriate behavior towards the MineHeroes Network is not allowed.
#10.1: Causing/Encouraging unnecessary drama, hatred, confusion and/or arguments towards the MineHeroes Network is not allowed.
#10.2: Causing/Encouraging unnecessary drama, hatred, confusion and/or arguments towards the MineHeroes Staff Team is not allowed.
#10.3: Accusing Staff Members of not doing their job correctly is not allowed, with the exception of "Report Staff" section in the Support System of MineHeroes.
#11: Any form of discussion/statement regarding the term "DDoS" is strictly prohibited, regardless of the place/service that the discussion took place.
#11.1: Threatening to DDoS a specific person/group is strictly prohibited.
#11.2: Joking about DDoS attacks in any form that is opposing a threat is strictly prohibited, regardless of the intention of the said joke/threat.
#11.3: Encouraging DDoS attacks in any form is strictly prohibited, regardless of the intention of the said action.
#11.4: Any form of association with players who have violated rule #11, or any of it's sub-Rules
, that MineHeroes Administration believe is posing a threat to MineHeroes Network's players/services is strictly prohibited and will be treated as a direct violation.
Game Play Abuse, Unfair Advantages and Cheating
#12: Usage of disallowed modifications/clients is strictly prohibited.
#12.1: Admitting/Joking about using disallowed mods/clients is strictly prohibited.
#12.2: MineHeroes Network Staff retain the right to punish players for usage/possession of mods that are not listed on the Allowed & Disallowed Modifications list, but are seen as reasonable to be punished for by MineHeroes Administration.
#12.3: Trolling / Joking about the usage of any hacked client will result in a ban. Trolling in a screenshare will also result in a ban.
#12.4: Refusing or delaying a screenshare will result in a ban, this can be judged by many factors.
#12.5: Logging out or Disconnecting during a screenshare will result in a ban.
#12.6: Having incriminating files that are deliberately used to troll staff members during a screenshare will result in a ban.
#12.7: Stopping or pausing a screenshare at any moment will result in a ban.
#12.8: Modifying/Emptying your recycle bin directly before or during a scan will result in a ban.
#12.9: Usage/possession of hacked items on Creative
to gain an unfair advantage is not allowed.
#12.10: Recording/streaming during a screenshare will result in a ban if not stopped.
#12.11: Using any clients that allow the use of macros is strictly prohibited, this includes OQMinebot, Using this will result in a perm ban
for a full list of Allowed & Disallowed Modifications.
- Every Server has server specific Rules that you can view by using the command /Rules in the said specific server.
- Scamming is allowed cross-server at your own risk, regardless of any server specific-rule saying you may or may not scam.
Purchase Related (full server-store usage terms and conditions can be found here
#13: The holder of the account that is used to make the payment, must be over the age of 18.
#14: Purchasing a package for a different player than you is strictly prohibited without players consent.
#14.1: Upgrading Ranks
for players in exchange for money in game or other benefits is allowed if both players understand the risks involved (including future chargebacks).
#15: Purchasing the same In-Game Rank package more than once is strictly prohibited.
#16: Abusing the perks that players can get by purchasing a package on MineHeroes Server Store is not allowed. (See: Rule #2)
#17: Requesting a Refund of a MineHeroes Server Store payment and/or Charging back a MineHeroes Server Store payment will result in the account holder losing access to the MineHeroes network and services of MineHeroes network, as well as losing access to any Tebex (Buycraft) powered server store.
#17.1: All purchases are final.
#17.2: We do not offer refunds.
- By logging in to the MineHeroes Network you agree to the terms and conditions outlined on this Terms and Conditions page and other MineHeroes Rules sections.
- You can find our other Rules sections at www.mineheroes.net/wiki/rules or by executing /Rules command on our Minecraft server network.
- There is no excuse for not knowing/reading our terms and conditions. Knowing our Terms and Conditions before using our services is under your responsibility.
- The MineHeroes Staff Team is not responsible for any punishments you claim to have not seen in-game. Any claims of unseen punishments will be disregarded dependent on the situation.
- MineHeroes Network Administration reserves the right to update the terms and conditions without any notice.
- Even if you didn't make any payments in a specific Terms and Conditions update, you also accept it unless you haven't used any MineHeroes Services in any way.
- If there are any complaints/suggestions about our Terms and Conditions, please let us know via our contact methods.
- Complaining about a term or condition doesn't exclude you from accepting it unless it is changed.