Map Number: Map 16 (Saturday December 8, 2018 - Current) - Version 1.8
Minecraft Version: 1.8 (1.7 -> 1.12)
Custom World Generation:
Like standard Factions, OPFactions features custom world generation with crazy biomes and dungeons with loot to explore and conquer.
- Overworld: 15,000 x 15,000 (Center is 0,0)
- Nether World: 3,000 x 3,000 (Center is 0,0)
- End World: 10,000 x 10,000 (Center is 0,0)
- Moon World: 10,000 x 10,000 (Center is 0,0)
Faction Buffer Rules:
- Just like last map, there is a 20 chunk buffer claim limit from the edge of your base in each direction. Failure to comply in this rule will result in a warning from a staff member. After the warning you will have 12 hours to unclaim any excess claims. If the claims aren't removed in 12 hours a admin or dev will remove them for you. Repeat offenders will be punished as follows;
- Due to players taking advantage of our buffer rule and looking for a warning on purpose and trying to hold out past 20 chunks for as long as possible. Restrictions will be put in place depending on 2 key factors, the severity of how far out the chunks go and if they knowingly did it. We hold the right to unclaim all claims in the surrounding area if we feel it is severe enough. If it is not severe we will warn the faction. A warning would be a less severe buffer, an unclaim of all the chunks would be a more severe buffer. There is noexception to this rule, if your base is unclaimed due to a mistake on your end we are not at fault.
- Towning is no longer allowed (Making bases next to other bases). We will give the faction 2 days max to leave for the first warning. The second warning will result in the claims for the second base being unclaimed.
- If you are caught extending your buffers with an alt faction, the alt faction will be disbanded, if you are caught for a second time both Factions will be disbanded.
#1: Factions are allowed a 20 chunk buffer claim limit from the edge of your base in each direction.
#2: Factions are allowed a max base size of 10x10, With a max claim size of 30 chunks (This means you can have a max of 160 walls or 20 chunks (so 20 chunk buffer + the base of 10 chunks). If you go past this you will be punished according to the faction buffer Rules.
#3: Checkboxes are entirely disallowed (This includes wall streaming & or using alts to hear TNT on your wall). First warning is a removal of the checkbox system alongside fortified walls being shortened by 1s for that faction for the day or next day depending on the time. Second warning is 25% of the wealth of that faction being taken. Third warning is a disband, there will be no exceptions to this rule, if you get to the third warning you will be disbanded.
#4: Towning is disallowed.
#5: Splitting your Factions worth to win more than one prize is disallowed, only one faction will receive the ftop prize. If you are found to be breaking this rule you will be disqualified from the current week and 25% of your wealth will be taken away.
#6: Scamming is allowed, however, scams involving Irl money or items is not allowed.
#7: Extending buffers using an alt faction is disallowed.
#8: Inappropriate faction tags are not allowed.
#9: Inappropriate faction titles are not allowed.
#10: Inappropriate faction descriptions are not allowed.
#11: Using hacked clients is disallowed.
#12: Raid alters/tnt detectors (and similar mods/bots) are disallowed. Bots such as a Discord Reminder Bots are allowed. If you unsure make a support ticket here: https://www.mineheroes.net/forums/support/
#13: Tp Trapping is allowed.
#14: Console clients are allowed, however, abuse of console clients (Having macros/scripts tied to the console client to spam or give an unfair advantage) is strictly disallowed.
#15: Insiding is strictly prohibited (Doing anything malicious towards your own faction for your personal gain or another Factions gain, Faction leaders abusing f perms included) doing so will result in at least a 2 week ban (Depending on the severity and time of the inside E.g: Near the end of the map a perm ban may be given out)
#16: Ally raiding is strictly prohibited if you are doing it with extra f perms or in any way you wouldn't normally be able to as a neutral/enemy
- 1st Offence: 2 week ban for anyone involved
- 2nd Offence: 3 week ban for anyone involved
- 3rd Offence: Perm ban with chance of unban through appeal
- If you come across any bugs or glitches make a bug report here: https://www.mineheroes.net/forums/bugs/
- If you see players breaking Rules make a player report here: https://www.mineheroes.net/forums/reports/
- Upon joining the network you agree to undertake the scanning process if a staff member suspects you of cheating at any point.
Disclaimer: These are only server specific Rules, chat and behaviour related Rules can be found here https://www.mineheroes.net/wiki/server-rules/these Rules apply to all Servers.
The server shop is now portable! Using the command ‘/shop’ will open the GUI allowing you to pick from the following categories:
- Food and Farming
- Mob Drops
- Server version is 1.8 (Users on 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11 and 1.12 will be allowed to join)
- Spawners removed from the overworld.
- There is flat bedrock in each world excluding the nether.
- New KOTH and LMS Maps (Larger and more spawn locations).
- SupplyCrate rewards Buffed.
- Removed warm-up on /bounty.
- Base-Build kit can now be unlocked through /vote.
- /f top has been fixed (Various issues).
- Added /f topvalues to view what each block is worth.
- 10 new Custom Enchants added.
OPFactions gameplay changes:
- Spawner spawn rate decreased.
- Fixed issue where sponge would still sponge in a 1.8 radius when placing the sponge.
- Trapdoors no longer act as full blocks.
- Set max Y to 255
- Made tnt/sand go through boats (This fixes a cannon exploit that allows players to roof cannon).
- Made obsidian/bedrock not break using creeper eggs.
Boosters were recently added as a temporary server-wide boost! (More information here)
- /f perm add-ons - Beacon effects, Titles, Pressure Plates, Descriptions, Access (/F Access).
- /f stealth When enabled you don't disable other people's fly when they're near you, this is to make raiding a bit easier.
- /f access <player/faction> Temporary access given to your claims (/f access remove|add|list).
- /f profile - Shows a variety information about your faction.
- McMMO is enabled with the following modifications:
- All skills except the ones listed below are capped at level 2000.
- Unarmed is disabled.
- Axes is capped at level 400.
- Archery is capped at level 650.
- Swords is capped at level 650.
- McMMO /repair command is no longer blocked and working again.
New to MineHeroes, this feature brings spawners to a WHOLE new level. Everyone has access to buy spawners from /warp shop but can also UPGRADE their spawners to a maximum of 5 levels (EXCEPT PIGS) with ingame cash (starting from 10k to 50k). UPGRADING your spawners benfits you with the following: higher EXP obtained from spawners, higher mob spawn rate, and best of all CUSTOM MOB DROPS from spawner mobs. Unlock random drops from farm items (cactus, sugar cane, wheat) to exclusive items like blaze rod, exp bottles, TnT, obsidian and bedrock and MUCH MORE.
To upgrade your spawners, simply right click the spawner and a menu will appear like so:
With the new CUSTOM SPAWNERS feature in place, spawners are now more valuable than ever. This means players will continue to mine their spawners when logging out to prevent being raided. To combat this, every time you mine your spawner, it will downgrade in efficiency for a certain amount of time (1-6 hours) and gradually grow back to its previous state.
Custom Enchantments are live on OPFactions. We have included vanilla enchantments with inflated levels (e.g sharpness 16, protection 15, flame 5 etc). Enjoy grinding your way to unlocking epic Custom Enchants.
To open the Custom Enchants menu use /enchanter or the NPC at /spawn. To view a list of enchants and their descriptions.
To apply an enchantment book to a tool or weapon. Right-click the enchantment book to open the custom anvil GUI and place the tool/weapon inside.
You can now set bounties on your enemies. To access the bounty menu type /bounty or click the NPC at /spawn. To set a bounty on a player use /bounty (name) (amount). Bounties add up as more players contribute to the bounty target.
Factions Top - /f top:
/f top values have been inflated to match the OPFactions economy. More values will be added over time. Factions top works by attributing values to certain assets in claimed land and chests of a faction. Spawners hidden in chests are worth much less than the shop value.
Use /f top or /f top [page] - Updates every 30 minutes and shows up in /f who.
/f topvalues command shows you the various values a block will add to your /f top value.
All crates are now opened using the in-game command /crates. This command can be used from almost anywhere and requires the key to be present in your inventory.
The F-TOP Prizes will be paid out weekly!
The weekly payout amounts are:
- 1st Place: $100 BuyCraft Voucher to the Faction Leader
- 2nd Place: $75 BuyCraft Voucher to the Faction Leader
- 3rd Place: $50 BuyCraft Voucher to the Faction Leader