Map Number: Map 24 (Saturday December 8, 2018 - Current) - Version 1.8
Minecraft version: 1.8 (1.7 to 1.12.2 clients can join but gameplay is based off of 1.8)
Overworld - 15,000 x 15,000 (-7500 -> 7500)
End - 10,000 x 10,000 (-5000 -> 5000)
Nether - 3,000 x 3,000 (-1500 -> 1500) (Claiming is disabled in this world, used for resources)
Moon - 10,000 x 10,000 (-5000 -> -5000)
(Accessed ingame by doing /worldsize)
Click Here to view the Map 23 Reset Post
Changes made to Map 22 are denoted with a *
This time around, our main goal was to improve existing game mechanics and improve on features we already had. Similar to previous maps all worlds feature flat bedrock at Y:1. The max build height in both the main and end world is 256. The end world has no void and is flat endstone from Y:1 - 40. The corners of all worlds can be claimed. We have added a new world called Moon, which is similar to the end but uses sandstone from Y:1 -40. Building against the border is allowed. New to map 20 is a flat overworld allowing for easier warzone PvP and base building.
Faction Buffer Rules:
- Just like last map, there is a 20 chunk buffer claim limit from the edge of your base in each direction. Failure to comply in this rule will result in a warning from a staff member. After the warning you will have 12 hours to unclaim any excess claims. If the claims aren't removed in 12 hours a admin or dev will remove them for you. Repeat offenders will be punished as follows;
- Due to players taking advantage of our buffer rule and trying to hold out buffers past the 20 chunk limit as long as possible we have decided to make this an offence based rule. The first offense will be a warning and the faction will be given a 12 hour time frame to unclaim the chunks. The second warning will result in the unclaims being removed without warning. The third warning will result in all faction claims being removed, there will be no exception to this warning. There must be 3x3 chunks in between claims after the 20 chunk buffer.
- Towning is no longer allowed (Making bases next to other bases). We will give the faction 2 days max to leave for the first warning. The second warning will result in the claims for the second base being unclaimed.
- During the factions top competition splitting your worth to try and win more than one prize is not allowed and only one faction will be rewarded for every competition we have.
- If you are caught extending your buffers with an alt faction, the alt faction will be disbanded, if you are caught for a second time both factions will be disbanded.
Factions Related Rules:
#1: Factions are allowed a 20 chunk buffer claim limit from the edge of your base in each direction.
#2: Allowing another faction to claim part of your base to give them more worth is disallowed.
#3: Towning is disallowed.
#4: Splitting your factions worth to win more than one prize is disallowed, only one faction will receive the ftop prize.
#5: Cobble Monstering in claimed land is disallowed (This includes using trees/or any variant to grief land in the same manner)
Cobble monstering anywhere is no longer allowed. Players who are caught will be punished depending on the size of the cobble monster. The first offence will be verbal. The second offence will result in 2d temp ban to anyone involved. The third offence will be an appeal-able permanent ban.
#6: Scamming is allowed, however, scams involving Irl money or items is not allowed.
#7: Extending buffers using an alt faction is disallowed.
#8: Inappropriate faction tags are not allowed.
#9: Inappropriate faction titles are not allowed.
#10: Inappropriate faction descriptions are not allowed.
#11: Owning or having hacked clients installed on your computer, even if you dont use them on the server is disallowed.
#12: Raid alters/tnt detectors (and similar mods/bots) are disallowed. Bots such as a Discord Reminder Bots are allowed. If you unsure make a support ticket here: https://www.mineheroes.net/forums/support/
#13: Tp Trapping is allowed.
#14: Console clients are allowed, however, abuse of console clients (Having macros/scripts tied to the console client to spam or give an unfair advantage) is strictly disallowed.
#15: Insiding is strictly prohibited (Doing anything malicious towards your own faction for your personal gain or another factions gain, Faction leaders and allies abusing f perms included) doing so will result in at least a 2 week ban (Depending on the severity and time of the inside E.g: Near the end of the map a perm ban may be given out)
#16: If you decide to raid another ally with alternate accounts, we WILL tell the other faction who you are if they make a ticket in order to keep raiding fair. (No punishments will be given out for this)
#17: Left shooting is strictly prohibited, Bypasses are also strictly prohibited
- If you come across any bugs or glitches make a bug report here: https://www.mineheroes.net/forums/bugs/
- If you see players breaking Rules make a player report here: https://www.mineheroes.net/forums/reports/
- Upon joining the network you agree to undertake the scanning process if a staff member suspects you of cheating at any point.
The F-TOP Prizes will be paid out weekly!
The weekly payout amounts are:
- 1st Place: $100 BuyCraft Voucher to the Faction Leader
- 2nd Place: $75 BuyCraft Voucher to the Faction Leader
- 3rd Place: $50 BuyCraft Voucher to the Faction Leader
- New command added to check which mobs have custom spawners and their custom mob drops - /mobdrops
- Enabled spawner stacking in inventory. Spawners from shop will stack as well
- Nerfed villager farms/emeralds
- Added ghast spawners that drop diamonds (found in /token shop only)
- Have a higher value than silverfish spawners in F-TOP
- Creepers no longer drop gunpowder, instead they drop TnT
A new economy has been introduced to the server to encourage grinding and unlock new rewards! You can obtain MobCoins by killing mobs manually or setting up grinders.
YES! Mob coins can even travel through hoppers and into chests.
- /mobcoins balance - Check how many MobCoins you have
- /mobcoins pay (name) (amount) - Send someone some of your mobcoins
- /mobcoins upgrade - Open the upgrade menu to increase the number of mobcoins you get from various mobs!
Another big request was to implement some benefits to grinding out and collecting MOB heads with the Berserk enchant. Lucky for you, there is now a new /merchant menu to trade in MOB heads for Cash and EXP.
Just type /merchant to access the head trading menu and begin selling those valuable heads!
Custom Items & Wands
This reset comes with many custom tools and items that can assist you with many trivial tasks but also enhance game-play. You can find almost ALL of these new custom items in the /shop (under misc section) or in /crates, supply crates or the /token shop
Sell Hoe ImprovementsFaction Inspect
- Breaks entire grown stack of Sugar Cane and Cactus.
- Can break/sell wheat at any growth size
- Can now be used to break/sell Carrots, Potato and Netherwarts
- SellWands - Sell items in a chest to the /shop
- SmeltWands - Convert ores in a chest to ingots
- TnTWands - Convert Gun Powder in a chest into TnT
- SlayTool- Kill up to 100 merged mobs in 1 shot
- Break Tracker - Track how many blocks broken on a tool
- Kill Tracker - Track the amount of players killed by a weapon
- Mob Tracker - Track the amount of animals/mobs killed by a weapon
- Rename Scroll - Rename tools/armor with colors
- This is a new item that you can place in your base and will automatically sell items in it to the /shop
- Click a spawner to upgrade it quickly. Can be found in /shop or crates
You can now keep track of what is going on in your faction claims! This is very useful if you believe you are being insided or betrayed. Use the command /f inspect (page) to check recent changes/interactions made to blocks/chests in your claims.
You can check for blocks broken and who took items out or put items into chests.
Not every block is logged, only valuable and base building blocks.
This new feature can be expanded on greatly depending on its performance impact.
- This is a new concept that encourages players to race around the map during SOTW and unlock AWESOME new items. When the server resets on December 1st, there will be enderchests scattered around the worlds (main, end and moon) containing new Heroic Items! These are super OP items that you can take advantage of such as Burst 2 (5x5 mining pickaxe), Protection 6 Armor and more!
- Holding these items will give you the Ultimate advantage however, players will be able to track the location of Heroic Items with the command /heroicitems even if they are hidden away in chests or the player is offline.
- This will encourage others to hunt down the player holding the heroic item. Heroic Items cannot be stored in enderchests, player vaults, or /bin.
We’ve added a new feature that we think you’ll love. We have implemented Boss Eggs! To introduce everyone slowly to this new element, only the executioner boss in varying difficulties will be available. Don’t be unalarmed however, as these bosses are meant to be team centered and fought with your faction due to their strength. The rewards will constantly be improved, but here’s a sneak peek at a few of them so far.
With rewards ranging from Iron golem spawners, to Burst 2 pickaxes, we’re sure the boss eggs will be thoroughly enjoyed. As of now, there is only two ways of obtaining these boss eggs, supply crates or crates, however this may be expanded upon in the future.
Enchant relics modify how many Custom Enchants can be put on an item. Every time you combine a enchant relic with a tool/item, the max amount of enchantments the item can hold increases by one. Different Ranks will have a max amount of times the items can be increased. The default for now is a max of two per item/tool.
Warzone Warrior (Warzone FFA):
- To encourage PvP in the warzone, players will now be rewarded for staying longer in the warzone and closer to the spawn!
- Once you kill your first player in the warzone, a timer and killstreak tracker begins to track your kills and how long you stay in the warzone. Unlock cash, exp, items and more for pvping!
- Custom Enchants are enabled on Factions Time, Dream, and Nature; however all combat Custom Enchants have been removed from Apollo. The enchantments range from enchantments to assist in grinding/mining to PvP abilities and boosts. Custom Enchantments are constantly tweaked and improved over time so expect to see updates with new enchantments on a regular basis.
- To open the Custom Enchants menu use /enchanter or the NPC at /spawn. To view a list of enchants and their descriptions, type: /enchants (or /ce.) A GUI will pop up;
- To apply an enchantment book to a tool or weapon. Click the enchantment book to open the custom anvil GUI and place the tool/weapon inside.
- Head to www.mineheroes.net/wiki/enchants for more information about the Custom Enchants.
- Sell items to other players through a virtual auction house
- Access the ah by typing /ah
- Sell items by typing /ah sell (amount)
- All skills are capped at 3k with the exception of a few
- Swords are capped at 750
- Axes are capped at 500
- Bows are capped at 400
- Unarmed is disabled
- All effects from combat McMMO skills have been disabled to try and balance PvP
- Obtain McMMO credits from:
- Vote crates (/crates)
- /token shop
- Rank /reclaims
- Use the command /redeem (skill) (amount) to apply credits to a skill
- The command /credits shows the amount of points you have available to redeem (Sending credits to other players has been disabled.)
- Use the command /mcstats to view your McMMO Stats
- The command /mctop displays the top 10 players with the highest McMMO “power level” (The total of all McMMO skill levels)
- MineHeroes uses a virtual shop accessed by typing /shop or by left clicking the NPC at spawn
- Items are sorted into categories
- Left click to buy; Right Click to sell
- As a donator your able to bulk buy 64 of a item by shift-clicking
KOTH (King of the Hill):
This is a mini event within Factions where factions battle against other factions to take control of a capture zone for 3 minutes and in return receive a KOTH Rewards Crate:
- 2 KOTH maps (East and West) of spawn. (Built to minimize FPS lag and big enough for capping and pvping)
- Koths are scheduled to run twice every Monday, and Wednesday, and Friday at 6 PM and 6 AM EST. (Subject to change after testing). Use /koth schedule list to view the times.
- There is faction claim (like warzone) called KOTH which disables teleporting into KOTH and setting Home in it.
- If you die in the new KOTH claims when a KOTH is running, you won't be able to rejoin for 3 minutes. (This prevents players running back in with no armor)
- Messages are handled through the action bar.
- Ally protection is disabled when KOTH begins and enabled again when KOTH ends.
- Rewards have been greatly improved. Winners now receive a KOTH Crate Chest when capping KOTH that can be opened at any location. Includes tiered cash prizes, spawners, exp, random custom enchant books, and more.
You can now set bounties on your enemies. To access the bounty menu type /bounty or click the NPC at /spawn. To set a bounty on a player, use /bounty (name) (amount). Bounties add up as more players contribute to the bounty target.
- The Factions economy is based off farming and spawner grinding
- How do you make money?
- Sell items to the shop (minerals, blocks)
- Sell farm items and spawner mob drops
- Vote for daily rewards and cash (/vote)
- Killing mobs rewards you with in-game cash
- Completing daily missions - /missions
- Opening Supply Crates, Winning KOTH
- Auctioning items with /ah
General Noteworthy Features:
- CombineEXP - New command for Manos+ Ranks called /combineexp which merges EXP bottles in inventory into 1 EXP Bottle
- Increased coin-flip daily limit to 5 per day
- Implemented faction bank /f withdraw, deposit, balance
- Left shooting is disabled for falling blocks other than TNT
- New perk for Manos, Gyra and Zume to display their inventory to the public
- Type [inv], [inventory] or [brag]
- All players can now use [item]
- New x128 Block GenBucket option
- With the rise in popular demand, factions can no longer mine spawners when an enemy is within 50 blocks of the player. This is to improve your chances of having a successful raid.
- Sell items in the auction house with /ah
- /ah sell (amount)
- Implemented a new command; /f claims, this will allow you to view where all your faction claims are located
- Implemented a new genbuckets menu to toggle your genbucket settings. You can open this menu by typing /genbucket
- If your /f top value changes while you were offline you will get sent a notification noting the difference when logging in
- Implemented a new /f perm command which allows you to further manages faction permissions
- Implemented a new /f settings command which opens a menu that has a bunch of useful menus including faction toggles and upgrades
- Implemented a new /f upgrades system that will allow players to get more /f warps, increase faction power, gain faction exp boosts, and get permanent haste and speed when in your claims
- Added Faction Co-Owners - /f coowner (name) - This rank can do everything the owner can do except kick/demote owners of a faction. It can even give owner to a faction member. (Useful for when faction owners have to leave their faction and don't want to give ownership to their faction members, they can just set a Co-Owner.) (Owner prefix is now ***, and Co-Owner Prefix is now **).
- Added a /Graceperiod command - Displays when the grace period will end and information when you try to raid other factions with Creeper Eggs/TnT
- Type /lff to view a list of faction-less players so you can invite them to your faction
- /supplycrates time (/sct) displays the time before the next drop of 20 randomly placed supply drops around the warzone. Supply Drops occur every 2 hours. Drops are loaded with a wide variety of items ranging from ender pearls to /kit battle armor
- Added a cooldown to the command /f join to prevent spam
- The chance of spawners dropping from tnt/creepers has been lowered from 30% to 5%
- Added tntfill /f perm
- Added tnt vaults to factions | /f tnt <withdraw/deposit/bal> <amount> | Works alongside the new tnt fill plugin, you don’t need TNT in your inventory anymore if you have TNT in your vault.
- You can no longer mine un-graced spawners if an enemy/neutral player is 50 blocks near you.*/kit monthly armor lowered to protection 1
- Tripled render range at which you see players
- Added a confirmation message to the command /f unclaimall
- Sugarcane can no longer be pushed by pistons
- Do /kills to view the players with the top KDR on the server
- Gift Boxes have been removed (Map 21)
- Custom anti-cheat added
- Hackers will now be auto-banned!
- Crate key rewards buffed
- Daily Key/Crates added - /crates
- GenBuckets now load/save on restarts!
- Genbuckets no longer take your lava bucket, you will just be charged for it
- GenBuckets no longer break when you leave the chunk or when a restart occurs. They will automatically restart when you re-enter the chunk
- Beacons, Hoppers, Doors, Trap doors, and chests can now be blown up with TNT even if under water, they cannot be blown up through walls, trap doors will be unaffected in cannons
- Ender Pearling has been re-enabled in the Warzone
- ‘Spawner Levels’ feature has been removed
- /warp cannon has been removed
- /token shop buffed and improved
- Maximum faction power is 40, minimum is -20.
- Power increases 0.5 per minute, 3 power is lost on death.
- Faction member limit is set to 30 members
- You can increase the maximum players allowed in your faction with /f upgrades
- Faction ally limit is set to 5
- Factions can set 5 faction warps
- Set passwords for your faction warps with /f setwarp (warp name) (warp password).
- This max of 5 can be increased by using the /f upgrades command
- You can now click to claim chunks from the expanded /f map command
- TnT damage to players and knockback have been disabled
- Coin Flips - /cf are now run in chat, this is to combat the issue with players being interrupted during PvP
- You can toggle visibility of these messages through the /toggles menu
- Coinflip winners are now broadcasted in chat
- Ender Pearling into ally claims while flying is now disabled
- New /f owner (radius) command
- Increased max lottery tickets per person to 5 - /lotto buy 5
- Emerald blocks have been added to /f top
- More faction missions - /missions
- 3 New Upgrade-able Mob Spawners have been added
- Added automatic hiding of foliage around the player (Long grass, saplings, mushrooms, etc) to remove extra client lag while in PvP
- New Moon world added to all factions Servers. Sandstone from Y:1->40 - Use /warp moon
- We are now using the vanilla world border alongside the world border plugin to prevent glitching and to make the border more noticeable. TNT/Sand/Ender pearls that go outside of the world border will be deleted and will not work to prevent glitching.
- Spawners are no longer protected by blocks, meaning if an explosion happens near spawners the spawners will drop where the explosion happened
- Explosions are no longer random, which should allow for more specific cannons to be used without issues
- New sethome /f perm that will allow you to block who can set homes in your land
- New ‘Home’ /f perm that will allow you to change who can teleport into your land using /Home
- Changed /f open command to be leader only, this should prevent players from trying to open factions to all players
- Changed the default /f home /f perm to be set to leaders and co-owners only
- Changed the default beacon affect /f perm to allow allies to get effects
- Implemented a better check for checking if someone is vclipping
- A ‘anti freecamming’ plugin has been added that will block all freecams, creeper-aura and hacks that allow players to hit through walls
- Depth strider will now work on 1.7 clients if you have the mod that allows it to work with the server
- Added dashes ‘-’ to the list of allowed characters in faction names
- A brand new cannon patch has been put on that should fix any issues and remove a very large amount of lag from cannons
- Removed the combo custom enchant to make pvp fights take longer and to make them more enjoyable
- The default tnt fill radius has been increased to 30
- Entirely updated ‘Obsidian Destroyers’ path calculations, which would cause certain cannons to clip on blocks and not blow up the correct amount of blocks a normal explosion should blow up, here’s a screenshot of the change;
- Updated essential messages to show relation colors as well as display the player’s name
- Auto leave (Kicks any inactive faction member(s)) is set to 30 days
- Chest can be opened in ANY territory
- /f unclaim (radius) - Unclaims faction land by radius
- Slime blocks cannot be pushed in faction territory
- Added a /worldsize command
- Entering/leaving faction territory also appears in the action bar
- There is a length limit for player faction titles
- Lava doesn’t flow in the warzone to prevent cobble-monstering the warzone\
- Use /wild to teleport to a random location (15 minute cooldown)
- Use /droptool to toggle the ability to drop certain items
- Safely trade items using /trade to trade with other players in a safe GUI interface
Factions Map Reset History:
- Map 23 (Saturday June 30, 2018 - Current) - Version 1.8
- Map 22 (Friday May 18, 2018 - Saturday, June 30, 2018) - Version 1.8
- Map 21 (Friday, April 6th, 2018 - Friday, May 18, 2018) - Version 1.8
- Map 20 (Started Friday, December 1st, 2017 - Friday, February 16th, 2018 ) - Version 1.8
- Map 19 (Started Friday, October 6th, 2017 - December 1st, 2017) - Version 1.8
- Map 18 (Started Saturday, July 1st, 2017 - Friday, October 6, 2017) - Version 1.8
- Map 17 (Started Friday, March 10th, 2017 - Thursday, June 29, 2017) - Version 1.8
- Map 16 (Started Thursday, December 1st, 2016 - Friday, March 10, 2017) - Version: 1.8
- Map 15 (Started Friday, July 2, 2016 - Thursday, December 1, 2016) - Version: 1.8
- Map 14 (Started Friday, March 4, 2016 - Friday, July 2, 2016) - Version: 1.8