Allowed & Disallowed Modifications List
MineHeroes Allowed & Disallowed Modifications ListLast updated: 13th November 2018
Server IP address: mineheroes.net
- KiLO Air
- Replay Mod
- World Downloader
- LabyMod (V2.6+)
- Minecraft Capes
- Tasty Cannoning Utilities
- DepthStrider (1.7)
- Alt Managers
- CPS Counter
- Just Enough Items
- Better FPS
- Resource Pack Organiser
- Batty's Coordinates
- Cosmicpvp mod pack
- In Game Account Switcher
- Shiny Pots.
- Potion Counter
- Dab Mod
- FPS Spoofer
- Vanilla Enhancements
- 1.7 Animations
- Crosshair change
- Inventory Tweaks
- Chest Finder
- Damage Indicators
- KiLO Pro
- More Particles
- Reach Modifications
- Not Enough Potions
- More Player Models
- Raid Alerts
- Pixel Client
- Rei's Minimap
All modifications are used at your own risk.
- Mini-maps that show players, caves, chests or entities are disallowed; having a mini-map with these features disabled but still present in multiplayer still isn't allowed since that it is considered Possession of Disallowed Modifications.
- Tweaking mini-map rendering options to accentuate chests is allowed, as long as they're not explicitly highlighted or labelled as chests by the mini-map mod. (Example: If the mini-map mod has an extra option to show chests for you, it is not allowed.)
Disallowed Third Party Modifications
- Keybinds: Either allocating a key to a non-vanilla Minecraft function that may be included in some mods (Example: press a key once to eat for you) or binding a key such that multiple keys across all input peripherals (mouse and keyboard) are bound to one particular control (Example: mouse button and number button for a single action, a particular hot-bar slot)
- Macros: Binding a key/command to perform any sequence of actions beyond the vanilla behaviour of the controls. Gaming software which allows for you to bind a button to automatically click for you or perform another function is classed as an macro and you will be punished for using an illegal modification.
- Autoclickers: Using a program that is used to click faster or repeatedly without having to click manually. (Example: Using a program that automatically clicks 30 times per second for you)
- X-Ray texture packs: These are texture packs that are designed to show ores or certain blocks and hide other blocks.
- Any form of hacked clients (including ghost clients) is strictly prohibited.
- Using regedit modifications/tweaks to help increase your connection to the server is allowed.
- Console client is a free, third-party Minecraft client that lets you go on Minecraft Servers without having Minecraft opened. Though you cannot physically play the server, you can talk and write commands in the chat (much like "Minechat" for mobile devices)
- Console client is allowed on our server as long as you do not use scripts/macros to abuse the behavior of the Minecraft chat (for example, spam bots)
- Using a disallowed mod/client will result in a ban.
- Admitting/joking about using a disallowed modification/client will result in a punishment.
- You can also be banned for usage/possession of mods that are not listed but are seen as reasonable to be punished for. These are usually determined by Senior Staff and are added to this post as Senior Staff decide if they are allowed or not.
- You can ask Sr. Moderators and above whether a specific modification is allowed or not.
- If you are caught using/possessing a ghost client/modification, you will be blacklisted from the MineHeroes network and its platforms.
- The MineHeroes Server Rules are always being updated, please continue to revisit this page on a regular basis for updates and changes. There is no excuse for not knowing the server Rules.
- By logging into MineHeroes server network, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined on this Rules page and all other MineHeroes rule sections.
- If there are any rule suggestions to be posted here, please notify us here.