Map Number: Map 2 (March 19th, 2017- PRESENT)
Minecraft Version: Supports versions 1.7 - 1.12
#1: Hacked clients, illegal modifications & macros are strictly disallowed, no exceptions to this rule.
#2: Hackusating (calling out hacks in either public or private chat) is disallowed.
#3: Abuse of bugs and / or glitches is disallowed. (Example: Pearling into the border or into solid, enclosed objects on purpose to avoid being killed / waste time)
- If you come across any bugs or glitches make a bug report here: https://www.mineheroes.net/forums/bugs/
- If you see players breaking Rules make a player report here: https://www.mineheroes.net/forums/reports/
- Upon joining the network you agree to undertake the scanning process if a staff member suspects you of cheating at any point.
- Server revamped after many requests from players.
- Play in casual or competitive dueling and Free For all game modes.
- Duel other players in over 11 unique maps built by Team Fractal.
Clock Work [1v1]
Sunny Dale [1v1]
- You can duel any player with /duel or simply sneaking and right clicking the desired player. You can choose whichever game type you desire!
- New Dueling Request system. You can Accept or Deny Duels by clicking the 'Accept : Deny' Signal that appears in chat. Instead of using commands. They look like this in-game:
- With 12 different dueling Kits that you can choose to fight on, gives a fun and new experience every time.
- You can now Spectate live matches with /spectate or by right-clicking the Paper in your Hotbar.
- New Ranking System with ELO. When Queuing for Duels you will be matched with players of the Near/Same ELO as you. (Skill Level)
- You can now customise your in-game kits to your own desire! Change how your Inventory and hot-bar items are organised.
- Supports all versions from 1.7 - 1.12!
- New 'Free for All' arenas, Enter with /ffa or walk through the portal located at spawn.
- Leaderboards for all Gamemode types! Go to Statistics > Ranked > Whichever Game mode.
- 10 Second Enderpeal cool-down in fights. So fights can be won more easily.
- No Custom Enchants, Rank bonuses or in-game advantages.
- If you're not the competitive type, then you can play Unranked Casual duels in all Game types.
- All players have access to play on the 11 new Amazing maps.
- Bow damage indicator. Looks like this:
- This applies to all mini-game Servers. (You can disable it with /toggles).
iiStriker300 likes this.