Staff Application Rules and Requirements
MineHeroes Staff Applications Rules & Requirements
Last updated: June 5, 2020
Server IP address: mineheroes.net
APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED!
- You can only post 1 application every month (30 days).
- You can use the command /apply in-game to get to the application sub-forum, or access it by clicking here.
- This is strictly forbidden as it wastes staff's time and your own.
- Creating a troll application will result in forums punishment.
- Will result in an automatic denial.
- You must be at least 15 years old (we make no exceptions to this requirement).
- You must act maturely and professionally in-game, on the forums, and on other MineHeroes platforms (such as Discord).
- Must have joined the server at least 1 month before submitting an application.
- You must have been actively playing the server for 1 month prior to submitting an application.
- You must be able to dedicate at least one hour per day to the server.
- You should be familiar with the server you have applied for and the community on that server.
- You should be somewhat familiar with the staff team.
- You should be able to speak competent English.
- You should be able to use Discord and have a working microphone.
This page will be updated as requirements are added/changed, so we recommend that you check back regularly if you plan on applying for staff.
- We do not recommend applying if you are staff on another server.
- Do not apply if you are purely interested in the status that comes with having the Helper tag. The position is a lot more than the tag, and you will struggle to cope with the responsibilities if you only care about the tag.
- Put as much effort into your application as you can. Remember, you are trying to persuade us to pick you out of a large number of applicants, so your application needs to set you apart from others.
- Do not ask us to look at your app.
Please note, the staff management team may choose to recruit players privately without the requirement of an application and/or interview.