MineHeroes Creating a Forums Account
Last updated: 2nd January 2019
Server IP address: mineheroes.net
1. Connect to play.mineheroes.net
and type the command /register
2. You will be presented with a message which will contain aqua-text, click on this message and you will be given a registration ID number (this will appear in your chat bar, make sure to copy this to your clipboard)
3. You then need to navigate to the sign-up page on our forums, you can access this by going to mineheroes.net
in your web-browser and clicking the green "Sign up now!" button on the far right-hand side.
4. A box will appear which will ask whether you want to log-in or sign-up to the forums, check the box which says "No, create an account now." and enter your Minecraft username or email address.
5. You will be brought to the sign-up page, here you will need to enter your information and create a password. There is a box where you will need to enter your registration ID, if you do not fill out this box correctly you will be unable to register. If your registration isn’t working, log back into the server and type /register
again for a new ID. Once you have filled out this form and clicked “sign up” you will have successfully registered and logged into the MineHeroes website.
6. Confirm your email address
(this is important! If you don't do this you won't be able to post on the forums!)
Note: If you are still confused you can try contacting a member of staff on our discord
(use the #assistance channel)
If you are banned from the network, you will have a registration ID in your ban message, then follow the same steps above.
Please send an email to [email protected]
if you require any further assistance.