OPSkyblock x2 boosters

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ninja9687, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Ninja9687

Ninja9687 Well-Known Member
    Manos

Server:
    Play Time:
    253d 4h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    adding an option to buy x2 boosters from shop was an amazing idea
    but i hate the fact to boost myself i have to boost everyone...im paying for everyone else to make more money than me

adding the option to buy x2 personal or team based boosters would be freaken amazing i could support my team and not eveyone else

im paying for freeloaders xD

even if these team or even player based x2 boosters cost 1 dollar more players would still buy

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Hokaras

Hokaras Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock
    Play Time:
    293d 18h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Hype
    Discord Tag:
    Hokaras#9730
    Keeping it global is better for balance reasons. You already cam purchase a personal booster. The permanent sell perk that's more than enough.
    On top of that you get tokens along with the boost. Those tokens can be used for a personal booster.

3. _StarrySkies

_StarrySkies Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Hub4
    Play Time:
    705d 20h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    RAINBOW
    Apparently castle MAY be added for Skyblock servers and possibly Survival. So maybe when an island or faction has control over castle (when it gets released of course) the players in control can receive a small cash boost.

But no. 2x PERSONAL sell boosters shouldn't exist. Wouldn't really be fair if a player with a lot of IRL money can just buy themselves a bunch of these boosters and gain a great advantage over the rest.

4. Ninja9687

Manos

Server:
    Play Time:
    253d 4h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    so what your telling me its not fair for me to use irl money but its fair for me to use irl money and EVERYONE else gain from it?
    how exactly is that fair lol

5. Hokaras

Hokaras Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock
    Play Time:
    293d 18h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Hype
    Discord Tag:
    Hokaras#9730
    Cut that else. Everyone gains from it that means its a fair system. There are plenty of ways that only profit you for your own money. There is no need for personal boosters on top of that.
    If you want to spend money to just advance yourself buy slayer minions or miner minions. You can even buy igs none of those options helps anyone else than you.

6. _StarrySkies

_StarrySkies Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Hub4
    Play Time:
    705d 20h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    RAINBOW
    Well 2x sell boosters in general give a major advantage when it comes to money farming. You can pretty much double the amount of money you make using these boosters. At least the global booster allows for ALL players to gain from it, which makes it more fair for everyone.

It's bad enough players can just donate thousands of tokens on first day or so of map just to gain a huge lead over the rest of the players. Having personal 2x sell boosters will just make this worse, allowing these same players to make twice as much as an experienced player. If you have a problem with donating for 2x global sell boosters to benefit everyone else, just don't buy them.

7. Ninja9687

Manos

Server:
    Play Time:
    253d 4h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    minions are kinda useless on opsb well miners are anyways