KitPvP Wheres Kitpvp?!!?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by SlimdaShady, Mar 26, 2020.

1. SlimdaShady

SlimdaShady Member
    Ultimate Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    11d 18h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    So, i found myself finally hopping back into the pvping and i noticed the kitpvp server was gone, and so i thought it may have been under a reset or something, idk but i got onto oppvp, and its like theirs no shot at winning or killing anyone, the Ce's are ridiculously OP(yeah i get its oppvp) but cmon, i was getting hit 4-5 hearts every time they hit me. even using ultimate gear i still do not stand a chance, and when they fight its not just 1 op person with ce's, its the whole server targeting you and no one wants to get on pvp because they prefer the "op atmosphere" or atleast thats what Valuhv called it, and he, she it was too scared to hop on pvp so im just wondering where the regular, non op pvp went? i miss it dearly thank you

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wuix

Wuix Well-Known Member
    Legend Hero

Server:
    Play Time:
    44d 12h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    i Casper i
    I know what you mean. Oppvp is being overrun by a certain PARTY *ahem* and it is getting hard for players to start. You really can't PVP unless you are teamed with that certain PARTY *ahem*. Not much we can do though, it is their choice to all team and to spend a lot of time on there. But it been fine for me :D

3. Wuix

Wuix Well-Known Member
    Legend Hero

Server:
    Play Time:
    44d 12h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    i Casper i
    Oh, and kitpvp is removed due to its inactivity. Its somewhere in change logs I think.

4. SlimdaShady

SlimdaShady Member
    Ultimate Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    11d 18h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    yeah its pretty stupid tbh, i get targeted, by people in god gear, and im in kit fight, and i really wish kit was a thing i loved it

5. PotDropAndRole

PotDropAndRole Well-Known Member
    Manos Legend Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    148d 23h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    PotDropAndRole#8586
    Yeah I gave up on it, if you dont have a gank squad your screwed. Everytime I drop punch 3 full gset I get ganked by 5 people. Usually you can run for a while but theirs no way to fix in combat so your kinda screwed, plus craps and soups are limited....

It's rough.
    Kinda sad

-PDR

• Like Like x 1
  6. babycow773

babycow773 Well-Known Member
    Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    146d 20h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    babycow773#5577
    maybe ask for parties to be removed? might solve a few problems

7. SlimdaShady

SlimdaShady Member
    Ultimate Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    11d 18h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    damn pd&r i remember you lmao, long time ago. and as far as removing parties that wouldnt help lol, the issue is regaurdless of the parties, the same people will be teamed,and they will always have the same armor unless you buy the gset, and getting money comes from kills and voting so unless i wait 3-4 weeks, maybe ill have enough money to buy exp because goodluck killing people, kit pvp was so much easier, no ce's, no crazy teaming (5+ people on one team is crazy,) especially since you get jumped by them everytime you drop

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wuix

Wuix Well-Known Member
    Legend Hero

Server:
    Play Time:
    44d 12h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    i Casper i
    Parties are made outside of the server - meaning that it's not a command or server-oriented.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SlimdaShady

SlimdaShady Member
    Ultimate Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    11d 18h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    i see, i was refering to the party or squad feature that allowed you to actually be on the same team, but i see what your saying a certain party of people kinda run that specific gamemode

10. TrulyPurple

TrulyPurple Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    142d 4h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    ? BAE ?
    Discord Tag:
    Purple#5255
    I mean yeah the ganking part can be annoying but no one can complain about the ce's to a degree. You get 12k+ a week using free kits depending on your free lucky roll which is more than enough to buy enough exp to get books for a gset. Most players are using p4 u4 which isn't a huge difference between p4 u3 which you can easily craft using your free sets. S5 fire swords are also quite easy to obtain where you only need to combine 2 free S4's from your kit special and kit fight with a fireaspect sword which you can get from enchanting table. All in all it shouldn't take you a while to make a gset so I don't see much of a disadvantage in sets personally, compared to getting ganked.

11. Wuix

Wuix Well-Known Member
    Legend Hero

Server:
    Play Time:
    44d 12h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    i Casper i
    Yes I agree that gear-wise, it is much more balance compared to the previous seasons. However, it is also hard to even keep the same set for more than a day. Im kind of seeing the same people controlling pvp :p

Purple we got to 1v1 again when I get better ping <3