Global Vip Rank...

Discussion in 'Rejected Suggestions' started by _StarrySkies, Dec 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _StarrySkies

_StarrySkies Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme Ultimate Elite

Server:
    SkyBlock2
    Play Time:
    939d 20h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Husband
    [Read the spoilers if you are a certain server owner just wanting to get to point and not hear a veteran player rant]

The introduction of a new rank which must be paid monthly really excited me. Though there are two things with it I would like to bring up.

Token Trading
    Since the new GUI was added players have hoped for the ability to trade tokens with each other, especially when an option was added for it in the GUI but never had any function. With VIP released, token trading has become exclusive to that rank only. This means that anyone with VIP can sell their tokens for large sums of cash, either being in-game currency or Paypal. I'm against the idea of token trading being exclusive to VIP only since it was hyped for many months now in the community. Though that's not the problem I want to address at this moment. The problem is that VIP rank can only send tokens through the trade GUI, not necessarily receive tokens. This actually makes the information for VIP rank misleading as it states under token trading:

"This will allow VIPs to earn tokens through players in a safe way!"

What tokens do they earn from giving them to other players? Do they get bonus tokens for giving tokens to someone?

Two things for improving token trading:

One is to make it so you can enter a specific amount of tokens. You can do this by having it open up a sign which will request the player to insert the number of tokens they wanna trade. After inserting the amount the server will check to make sure they have enough tokens then insert the value they put. The same should apply for money too. Though tokens is more important as the token economy is not as high as money (plus banknotes exist). If you want to trade 5k tokens to someone then the user would have to trade with the person 5 times to do so. This gets even more complicated and time-consuming when you're trading high amounts of tokens like 38k or something.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Next, and probably most importantly. Make token trading for EVERYONE. VIP shouldn't be the only ones able to pay tokens. Not like they will be able to receive them from a player without VIP rank. However, if you are against this idea then hear this.

There can be a tax for trading tokens for players without VIP rank. This would force players without VIP to pay a certain amount of tokens if they want to trade them to other players. This tax can be something like 10% or 20%. If you want to trade 10k tokens to someone then you will have to pay 1k tokens to do so (assuming tax is 10%). Adjust the tax however you please as long as you aren't forcing players to spend nearly their whole token balance. Of course, VIP will have no tax when sending tokens.

So yeah that's all I had to say. VIP is a neat rank though it just seems to be even more P2W than Supreme rank. Mainly because VIP can give A LOT of tokens if you use it properly.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. DePolar

DePolar Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Ultimate Legend Titan Elite Hero

Server:
    SkyBlock2
    Play Time:
    433d 5h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [TOP RANK SB]
    Discord Tag:
    DePolar#6118
    The token trading being locked behind VIP is extremely upsetting, especially because it’s been in the GUI taunting us for so long.
    Absolutely take my +1

3. OPOgre

OPOgre Active Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    50d 23h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    Da Real MVP
    Agreed, when I first saw token trading in the trading GUI I got excited to know that it was coming soon, just to be let down to know that I would have to pay $9.99 a month or $99.99 a year to trade tokens. Im better off buying 10k tokens with that $9.99. +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. SZMYT

SZMYT Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme

Server:
    Play Time:
    514d 14h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    SZMYT#7934
    but you get more than 10k tokens from just the booster tipping. some people get a global booster 50% of the time.and now that there are more vip players, there will be more global boosters. and you get the rest of the vip perks.
    basically vip is more worth than 10k tokens.

5. Hey_

Hey_ Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Manos Ultimate Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    177d 13h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    [HOLIDAY]
    There are so many problems with token trading that I'm pretty sure would be something you would have addressed if someone else written this xD
    But honestly, anyone can have alts and go through events like previously, then trade it. Honestly you can use all your 20 alts, go through events and gain about 100k tokens, and trade it back. I havent been playing recently, so im not sure if they exist but players can easily trade tokens that alts get for free or easily and become really rich.

6. SZMYT

SZMYT Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme

Server:
    Play Time:
    514d 14h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    SZMYT#7934
    there hasnt been hub events in like 2 or 3 years.
    and its the servers fault for doing poorly balanced give aways.

7. Hey_

Hey_ Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Manos Ultimate Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    177d 13h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    [HOLIDAY]
    in that case, it's fine. VIP is really stupid, and unbalanced. I used to think Legend was OP before ultimate came out. But honestly wazez gotta get all the flagship features we all wanted in a package more expensive than netflix. I really enjoyed the server because there weren't p2w monthly ranks, and now there is one where you have to pay the price of supreme yearly, but enough ranting. If tokens are no longer given out like candy, it should be fine. +1

8. SZMYT

SZMYT Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme

Server:
    Play Time:
    514d 14h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    SZMYT#7934
    its not a "flagship feature" you say all that stuff about it not being p2w but this has been ready since 2017 the server hasnt changed the way they do stuff in terms of ranks, there just hasnt been updates cuz waz wasnt active.
    the rank isnt dumb its already pretty good. and the gkits are just a bonus. 10 dollars a month is nothing and you should compare it to netflix since its not the same thing. compare it to VIP+ or what ever and then compare the perks it has.
    token trading isnt going to change and there is no point making a fuss about it

9. CoryJBro

CoryJBro Member
    Manos Ultimate Titan Elite

Server:
    Play Time:
    33d 14h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    CORYJ#5155
    Ultimate used to be the best rank on mineheroes before they invented supreme

10. Seitenshi

Seitenshi Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    103d 19h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    XMAS
    Discord Tag:
    seitenshi#0002
    Thank you for submitting a suggestion thread.
    We've looked at your idea and have decided to not implement it into our network.

This can be due to any of the following reasons:
    - The suggestion may be seen as unnecessary
    - The suggestion is too generic
    - The suggestion may not be agreed/supported by the majority of the community
    - The suggestion may cause an unbalance in the current network

Feel free to post more suggestions at www.mineheroes.net/forums/suggest

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.