Global Two Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Starrinq_, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Starrinq_

Starrinq_ Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock2
    Play Time:
    484d 22h
    Hero Level:
    Flawless
    Not much to say about this one. Though I would like to see the ability for us to instantly break ice as soon as we punch it (with or without pickaxe). There are people that would use ice genbuckets or simply print ice with their schematic trays or whatever and have to break all the ice after genning all the walls, which can be time consuming and a lot of pressure on your favorite pickaxe.

There's not much of an advantage to this, as you can already instantly break ice with an eff 5+ pickaxe (maybe even eff 4 for that matter). As soon as you break the ice block, it should turn into a water source block. This will just save faction players' pickaxes while trying to water their bases with ice (since thats perhaps the most convenient way to water bases on Factions). It will still take about the same amount of time to break all the ice even with this feature. Plus ice is not easy to farm as water may be (since you can make infinite water sources and stuff and get infinite water. Though with ice, you usually have to buy it unless you actually decide to make an ice farm. Though not a lot of people know how to nor do I think you can on Factions). But yeah leave your feedbacks

On top of this, I would like to see a cooler change for the enchant signs at /warp xp. While they may somewhat be "underused" by the donators in the community, I feel as if we can actually make /warp xp worth more going to. At the moment the grinders there are well.. let's face it. Boring. I would like to see a little change made to those, making the grinders more efficient like they were one map in Factions (cant remember which map that was sorry).

Speaking of the signs I mentioned earlier, I would like for these signs to keep up with modern times. Indeed. Make these enchant signs into a cool little gui in which a donator can right click an npc at /warp xp and be greeted with a gui with all their favorite enchants. Yes you still have to pay money to add whatever enchants you want to your item(s), and maybe, in addition, a bit of exp so grinding mobs would be more useful. With a gui, not only will you be able to move away from them boring ole signs, but also allows for more enchanting possibilities! This means different levels of protection, unbreaking, sharpness and so on! Probably doesn't have to get this complicated, but /warp xp in general is not really as exciting as you may think it would be when you first donate for a rank

#1 Starrinq_, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Epic_Fantasy

Epic_Fantasy Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    210d 11h
    Hero Level:
    [LITMAS]
    But using an Eff V pickaxe insta breaks it anyway -1 kinda useless we don't really need an ability for something that can be done using pickaxes

3. MahtZ

MahtZ Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    63d 6h
    Hero Level:
    ? King ?
    I don't really think this is needed, could be cool, but mostly useless and you mentioned you used ice for watering bases, the pickaxe you have at that point is usually just a regular pickaxe.

4. Mine_Clipper

Mine_Clipper Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    82d 5h
    Hero Level:
    Skyblock2OG
    It's a cool idea but I just don't see the reason to add this. As said above, you can just use an e4 pickaxe and get the same abilities. Overall it's a good idea, but you can already do this with normal minecraft mechanics.

5. Starrinq_

Starrinq_ Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock2
    Play Time:
    484d 22h
    Hero Level:
    Flawless
    I edited the thread to contain another suggestion I thought of minutes after I made this one. Instead of making a whole new suggestion thread for it. Feel free to leave your feedback for the second suggestion made!

And now I think about it, the ice suggestion was just silly to make. Only because I was tired of my pickaxe always being low on durability from breaking too much ice

6. Mine_Clipper

Mine_Clipper Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    82d 5h
    Hero Level:
    Skyblock2OG
    I would like to see this added as a lot of players do expect a lot more from warp xp. With the gui, I think that adding it would allow for better enchants and an easier time finding the signs and making everything look nicer. +1

7. Qubit2

Qubit2 Well-Known Member
    Manos

Server:
    Play Time:
    73d 4h
    Hero Level:
    Gambler
    Better xp at /warp xp would actually be nice. I only went there as a noob like week 1 and got way more XP elsewhere after I got off my feet.