OPSkyblock TopOPIsland Title

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ShafathZ, May 17, 2018 at 11:10 PM.

1. ShafathZ

ShafathZ Active Member
    Zume

Since Skyblock is resetting, I thought that there is the [TopIsland] event. It would be cool that the end of the map they have a similar event. More specifically though, adding a [TopOPIsland] title for OPSkyblock would be good & similar to how there is [TopOPFaction] on Opfactions. This could also take effect next map of Skyblock if this map does not have a reward for top island end of the map. Short suggestion but could make people want to play OPSkyblock more.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Cqrbon

Cqrbon Helper
    Staff Member Helper Ultimate

This would be awesome! Right now, being on /is top really doesn't do anything cool. You get your head at spawn and on a list, and that is about it. Most people (myself included) would rather work towards earning lots of money :p. I think that adding a Top Island title to OPSB would make it a bit more competitive and give players something else to work towards. +1 from me!

3. iiAdopted_

iiAdopted_ Well-Known Member
    Zume

Don’t see why not, +1 from me.

4. MahtZ

MahtZ Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Considering that you are playing a full map which is around 6 months and you are somewhat "competing" to have the best island, then there definetely should be some kind of a reward for the best island, a tag would fit pretty well as a reward.

5. ExtremeMaddNess

ExtremeMaddNess Well-Known Member
    Zume

Great idea! would love to see some kind of competitive seen put into skyblock as of now I am baltop on OPSkyblock and nothing to do with money but if is top meant something then maybe is top is worth going for... (may not be going for is top this season just in case we do get something) ;)

6. Arjunn_

Arjunn_ Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Zume

I'd love to see a TopOPIsland tag since there's no real reason not to have it. It would make it worth the effort that many players put into stacking island level blocks, so +1.

7. Sircled

Sircled Active Member
    Legend

I do not see the harm in coming out with a TopOPIsland tag so +1 from me.

8. iAethos

iAethos Member
    Manos

Great idea for motivation +1 from me

9. EisPaprika

EisPaprika Member
    Zume

Well kinda unfair to the other sbs. Even if they give it for all sbs than its unfair to last season... people got demotivated with making is level cause the last time they didnt got a single redemption for it... so well maybe for next season but i think its unfair to just make it for the season rn as suprise...