OPFactions Things I think you should add

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jamieevetts, Jan 8, 2019.

1. jamieevetts

jamieevetts Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    16d 20h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Hi
    I thing you should add some new spawners and some more way to make money and could you make Minecraft world not flat it a bit bored And it would be nice if it was a custom-made map to add a bit more Beauty to the world And make it so you can make auto gen walls that repair their self so you can add some New challenges to make it a bit more unique and make it so rank get more claim and unrank so there is a bit of a different From have a rank and not have one and it would be nice if there was such thing as a backpack so when you go to raid you can take more stuff and you should add a new block in that is stronger than bedrock but make it extremely expensive so it end game and this is in the game but it would be nice if the sell chest sign would be included in a rank and I thing the rank should get some new feature Add to them for 2019 hope you enjoy reading

2. _LilStxrry

_LilStxrry Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock2
    Play Time:
    542d 16h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    ? King ?
    Faction players would easily get annoyed by a non flat world. It will make trenching more harder. Factions use to have a "custom made map" but was later scrapped since the terrain got annoying for players.

Auto gen walls that repair itself is a big no no. Players can put tons of these and practically be unraidable. Unless you mean regen walls (using lava and water), which will end up making bases more difficult to raid and more time consuming for raiders.

"Backpacks" are already a thing in a way. Ranked players have access to /pv <1/2> and /enderchest

A block stronger than bedrock is not needed. Bedrock is already strong as it is. Just add more defenses for your bedrock wall(s)

Sell chest signs are included in Supreme rank, which gets sell chest perms on ALL core servers.