OPFactions Things I think you should add

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jamieevetts, Jan 8, 2019.

1. jamieevetts

jamieevetts Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    16d 21h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Hi
    I thing you should add some new spawners and some more way to make money and could you make Minecraft world not flat it a bit bored And it would be nice if it was a custom-made map to add a bit more Beauty to the world And make it so you can make auto gen walls that repair their self so you can add some New challenges to make it a bit more unique and make it so rank get more claim and unrank so there is a bit of a different From have a rank and not have one and it would be nice if there was such thing as a backpack so when you go to raid you can take more stuff and you should add a new block in that is stronger than bedrock but make it extremely expensive so it end game and this is in the game but it would be nice if the sell chest sign would be included in a rank and I thing the rank should get some new feature Add to them for 2019 hope you enjoy reading

2. IAmPingachu

IAmPingachu Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    62d 23h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Senpai
    Personally I have to disagree all the spawners on the server are the ones that drop stuff and they think that can keep the economy proper. Have to disagree with this suggestion. ^_^ ~pingachu

3. Brokkelster

Brokkelster Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    46d 12h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    SurvivalOG
    Discord Tag:
    Anliv#0001
    In my opinion, there are already enough things to make a lot of money think of grinding, farming and so on. At the moment there are already a lot of spawners that you can use to make money. If more are added, the economy would become a mess.

4. DamagedMods

DamagedMods Member
    Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    29d 11h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Easter
    Discord Tag:
    Damaged Mods#9630
    Personally i agree with the Biome Generation But everything else would break the current economy
    s -1