Skyblock supply drop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by catmindstealer, Jul 11, 2019.

1. catmindstealer

Server:
    SkyBlock
    Play Time:
    35d 19h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    There is currently a problem with the Supply drop system in pvp on SkyBlock. The problem is pretty much that pvp is too big for just 10 crates to spawn in. This was fine when the pvp arena was small. The supply crates weren't really that good to go to in the old pvp arena but now it really seems useless to go for maybe one crate that is probably trash. I have two solutions for this.
    1.) Make the crates spawn in a certain radius around the pvp spawn instead of the whole pvp.

2.)Make more crates spawn. (I don't know the current rarity rates for the crates but I'm sure this could be scaled so that the supply crates don't become OP)

I wouldn't have a problem with the crates themselves being buffed a little bit but, I mostly just want them to be easier to find. I've been to the supply crates 3 times and saw 4 crates and have only gotten 1.

2. nathanvanderpool

nathanvanderpool Well-Known Member
    Titan

Server:
    OPSkyBlock
    Play Time:
    95d 13h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Wife
    Discord Tag:
    Jakekill1#8244
    just have good gear and stuff

3. CantTameNick

CantTameNick Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    136d 4h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    I go in with a platinum set and multiple brawl and supreme sets. I try to kill other people and take their rewards.
    While I would be happy to see more crates, I don’t think it would be good considering as the player count thins out people start to get all of the crates sometimes.

There is also a bug where crates spawn in places that can be reached, but the items that drop cannot be obtained. My suggestion would be to enable ender pearls or to make the 2 block rise rugged and able to be climbed.

I am going to try getting the items with a fishing rod when I see another crate in pvp.

4. catmindstealer

Server:
    SkyBlock
    Play Time:
    35d 19h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    If the crates were actually good people would go to it more often I think probably solving that problem. But this is true last season in the small arena i got all but one crate because it was in the middle of the night.(the stuff i got wasn't all that great tho...)

Its not a problem of having bad armor its that i see at most 2 crates when I go in there