Factions Suggestions.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Xotique, Feb 8, 2019.

?

What do you think of these suggestions listed below?

1. Good suggestions.

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Some are good.

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Bad suggestions.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Xotique

Xotique Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    220d 20h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    ? Valentines ?
    Discord Tag:
    Jake | Xanres#0001
    Okay, I have been keeping an eye out on facs as to what people would like and from what I have been gathering I have been telling Cullan a lot of that already and a lot in the meanwhile has been implemented as well. Despite the fact that suggestions get added from time to time as seen in the changelog on discord forums and even in-game (/changelog). There is still a lack of "grinding"on factions, as of now you wanna trench punch cane and afk, no fun in that is there? Here I will be listing a couple of suggestions made by other people and also I on my own have come up in the meanwhile. Let me know what you think in the poll up above and tell me w hy you disagree on certain.

1. MCMMO; As of now MCMMO is lacking really, currently all there is is a mcmmo score board on who's the best and for example with sugarcane it drops more. I think this needs a big upgrade, I have been thinking about this and in my opinion there should be MCMMO keys for leveling, the more you level up the more MCMMO keys you get. MCMMO keys would have a special spawner being the snowgolem (snowman) spawner, this spawner would be dropping diamonds and since I have gotten some leaked info on spawners being removed from the token shop I think that ghast spawners should be removed as they are not good to make grinders for at all and annoying. Instead of the ghast spawner the snowgolems would drop diamonds, this spawner should be obtainable from leveling up with MCMMO and events such as the wither king, KoTH crates, MCMMO keys and then this will be my next suggestion on 2. but, this spawner should also be obtainable from a Mob Arena, now going to suggestion 2, the Mod Arena. As mentioned earlier there is a lack of "grinding" adding this people actually have to work for what they get!

2. Mob Arena, this arena would be like the old event that happened on skyblock, you get to choose out of multiple kits and you have to get through as many rounds as you can without dying, the further you go in the better the rewards. In my opinion the Mod Arena should have prizes such as the snowgolem spawner and MCMMO keys, a bunch of keys (no matter which one let your luck decide) and new Money Pouches, I will mention this in my next suggestion so let's go.

3. Money Pouches, these special types of enderchests will scroll between a number from 0 to 10 and have certain tiers example be tier 1-3 1 would be like 10k-99k, tier 2 100k-999k tier 3 1mil-5mil, out of these of course tier 3 would be very rare to get however if you survive long enough you should be able to obtain one!

4. Cannons, I am not asking for a speed limit, absolutely not, whoever is the best simply wins! However, I am asking for the piston push limit to be removed, as of now if there is 40 blocks of sand stacked on top of the other being in front of a piston the piston will NOT push it, the push limit being 1 block lower (39). In all fairness, this should be removed due to the reason that you now have to make super big red sand plates.
    I know this was added because people used full auto sand comps holding like 200 shots possibly even more but you can simply disallow these sand comps and make them bannable and remove the plugin, this way we do not have to have a huge red sand plate and can just stack it up till build limit and do not have to worry about people using those big sand comps as they simply will be banned if they use it.

These were my suggestions, let me know what you think by reacting on the poll and telling me why you would disagree or agree with certain suggestions, maybe you even like them all!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Afor7zom

Afor7zom Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    OPFactions
    Play Time:
    225d 17h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    KnowsDaWae
    Discord Tag:
    Afor7zom#8442
    Damn, these are good suggestions that should be added to the MineHeroes Network.:):cool: Well done! I hope they get added soon.

3. jtom720

jtom720 Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    166d 19h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    [TopFaction]
    I like the idea with mcmmo but idk about the mob arena it seems pointless but the getting spawners and keys and money pouches seems like something i think most players would enjoy. But also i feel like if you add the snowgolem to the tokens shop the server would be come more pay to win as all the factions with 500+ buy craft would just buy snowgolem and it would break the echo.

4. hani72

hani72 Active Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    46d 2h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    MHAddict
    Discord Tag:
    Hani#4837
    Good information

5. Xotique

Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    220d 20h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    ? Valentines ?
    Discord Tag:
    Jake | Xanres#0001
    They will NOT be added to the token shop, I think you misread it a bit but this spawner would only be obtainable through events and mcmmo keys and leveling up your mcmmo.

6. jtom720

jtom720 Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    166d 19h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    [TopFaction]
    I just figured if you were replacing them with ghast you implied they would be added to tokenshop in place of ghast

7. Crysot

Crysot Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Factions
    Play Time:
    70d 5h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [snek]
    Discord Tag:
    Black Tulip#7562
    Idk if 3. would be too OP in the first few days of the map but besides that I agree on everything you suggested. Maybe they should nerf the money pouches a little bit but that's just my personal opinion. +1

8. Xotique

Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    220d 20h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    ? Valentines ?
    Discord Tag:
    Jake | Xanres#0001
    No sir, unbuyable only grindable, makes it a bit more challenging!

Be open, I wanna know what everyone thinks, happy to hear you agree!
    Indeed they could nerf the money pouches it is still just an example of what it could be like so I don’t expect everything to be exactly as I said of course.

9. jtom720

jtom720 Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    166d 19h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    [TopFaction]
    if spawners are taken out of tokenshop i feel like the game would be more fun and people would play the server more and not afk as much or not quit after 2 weeks!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. BradleyLitchy

BradleyLitchy Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    117d 18h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Skyblock3OG
    Discord Tag:
    BradleyLitchy#0001
    Great suggestions, Hope they get implemented soon!