Survival Some slight improvements I'd like to see.

Discussion in 'Accepted Suggestions' started by IonTech, May 16, 2018.

?

Good ideas?

1. Yeah!

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nope.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IonTech

IonTech Well-Known Member
    Titan

Right now, I personally like the survival reset. It's probably needed atm, because you can literally make millions from selling vote crate keys.
    But all things aside, here are a few things I'd like to see next reset.
    1: Pistons being able to push slime blocks in faction territory.
    Yeah. I really wanted this, as I'm great at redstone creations, such as 3x3 flush piston trapdoors, and redstone elevators, and I expected to be able to just build a massive slime block piston house as soon as I joined. However, I soon realized I would not be able to make a piston trampoline, or slime block coasters, because pistons just can't push slime blocks, at all.
    I know that pistons not being able to push slime blocks was intended for factions, but seriously, pistons should be able to push slime blocks in survival.

2: PvP custom enchants returning to survival.
    I would like this, as I am a great PvPer, and I would very much like those enchantments back. I reamember when I played a while back as hyperion34, and made a combo 3 pickpocket 3 sword and made something around 1mill from smacking people up in /warp PvP.
    As well, I'd like a larger arena, so there's more space for PvP, as the arena currently is smaller than duels arenas in just about every other server.

So just 2 suggestions I'd like to see added.
    -Iontech.

2. HydroxTarget

HydroxTarget Well-Known Member
    Zume

1. You're right that slime blocks are not pushed because of Factions. With SMP being so much more focused on players being creative and having fun building, I think we are restricting players for no good reason by not allowing slime blocks to move by piston. +1

2. I'm not the biggest fan of custom enchants, but I think that non-debuff custom enchants might be suitable for SMP. (Combo, Pickpocket, XP Steal, etc.) Interested to see what others have to say about this one.

3. MahtZ

MahtZ Well-Known Member
    Gyra

The first one I agree with Erik, they should be able to be pushed by a piston on survival to allow creativity.

The second I'd have to disagree on, I'm not a fan of custom enchants at all and I don't think they should be implemented on survival.

4. Epic_Fantasy

Epic_Fantasy Well-Known Member
    Zume

I like some of these ideas unsure if anyone on smp told you but redstone is limited quite a bit I agree slime blocks should be push-able I'm quite decent with redstone myself but half of my redstone creations are unworkable on mineheroes so rip

5. IonTech

IonTech Well-Known Member
    Titan

Ok, also, on the wiki it says that slime blocks cannot be pushed in faction land, but they actually just can't be pushed even in the wild.
    Bit depressing if ya wanna troll yer friends xD

6. Epic_Fantasy

Epic_Fantasy Well-Known Member
    Zume

lmfao I'm redesigning the wiki atm I'll be posting it soon

7. Arjunn_

Arjunn_ Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Zume

I was working on some redstone today and had to redesign my build because slimeblocks don't work, +1.

As Hydrox mentioned, I think a few of the PvP custom enchants might be fine to bring to SMP, but not all of them.

8. Wazez

Wazez Owner
    Staff Member Owner

We will look into suggestion 1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.