Selfish Ventrous.

Discussion in 'Other' started by 2uw, Nov 10, 2018.

?

Do I deserve better?

1. i feel bad 4 u ._. (yes)

75.0%
  2. no one cares kid rofl (no)

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2uw

2uw Member
    Supreme

Server:
    Play Time:
    18d 20h
    Hero Level:
    [P2W]
    Basically this is a story about a selfish teenager called Ventrous with no heart at all.
    By 2uw.
    This is how it starts.

I log on mineheroes faction 1.
    I buy Ventrous 4 kits and Impressively 1 kit ( Impressively was more grateful and kind )
    The Next Day.
    I log on same thing, help with pvping at castle, grinding sugarcanes, talking etc.
    This immature kid called Flaashy comes on and kicks me, after that Ventrous kicks me out of the discord server. I join back after explaining to Ventrous that it was a false KICK and that I did nothing wrong. ( The reason he kicked me was because I didn't give him my own bloom I book rofl )
    After that I explain to Ventrous what happends, he invited me back asking for more kits and tokens etc.

I then realised a selfish 16 year old was using me for money and **** so I left the faction.

10/11/2018

I log on to mineheroes and ask Ventrous if I can reapply to join.
    This 16 year old kid asked me to buy SUPREME RANK for him.
    I'm an 11 f***ing year old and he asks me to buy SUPREME RANK for him after I bought him ****ing kits and ****.
    I lost my **** and came to make a rant on him.

I also have proof
    1. https://gyazo.com/27d856b9993beaa454adbb79b0a2bf97
    2. https://gyazo.com/fc70ae9252a53de2d5be54d18879caa3
    3. https://gyazo.com/59438573fde884c70b0458f74e719d8d
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I also bought 1uw 25k tokens, an auto sell chest and mars kit and he asks for me and begs me everyday for more tokens, so i left raidpal aswell.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The worst thing is I'm 11 and Ventrous is 16, 1uw is 15. The fact that they want me in their faction just for them to use me is honestly ridiculous. It is like Ventrous turned into GamerG16 and JakeX_.
    If you want proof of purchase then let me know.

2. LostFear

LostFear Active Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    15d 23h
    Hero Level:
    Trusted
    In my personal banned ass opinion is that buying them kits were your first mistake, never spend your OWN money on other people you don't even know IRL. But this is good for you since this is a big lesson for you! now you understand, but I guess you'll just have to move on and venture away and do your own thing.
    Good luck in the future on factions.
    #BringBackRenegade

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. ToXicZx_

ToXicZx_ Well-Known Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    19d 11h
    Hero Level:
    [TopFaction]
    He's a bit of a freak don't mind him. His fac had to merge with 2 other factions to compete a 6 man so I think he is dealing with a lot of stress atm. #NoComp

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Nadela

Nadela Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Zume

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    144d 22h
    Hero Level:
    iUHC Winneri
    I'm sorry to hear this about you, but I am going to close this thread so it doesn't start drama. I hope this can be sorted out :(

Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.