Scammed.

Discussion in 'Other' started by 7Cuz, Apr 9, 2020.

1. 7Cuz

7Cuz New Member

Server:
    Play Time:
    3d 8h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    Today 04/09 i was just trading with some people to get some more votekeys cause i had quite a bit.
    When i was doing the last vote to vote trade i met this guy named Theninamaria i dont know if its a girl or not so il just call it, it.

When i was doing the trade (after i was done with my part of trading 27 vote keys to ´´it´´) we went on skyblock 2 where i mainly play. i /msg d the person and it said that it had ignored me and then i tried trading the same person and it said the person when offline. now like 1 hour later im still waiting for the person to get online and it gets me furious that i can /report ingame when a person is offline. Please help me with this cause it took me many hours to get those keys!

-you'r sincerly 7Cuz

2. Hokaras

Hokaras Well-Known Member
    Zume Supreme Ultimate Legend Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    335d 4h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Hype
    Discord Tag:
    Hokaras#9730
    Check out the server rules right here ---> https://www.mineheroes.net/wiki/server-rules/
    If you scroll a little bit you will find this fine rule: "Scamming is allowed cross-server at your own risk, regardless of any server specific-rule saying you may or may not scam."
    That means it's a good thing that you can't report him because that would just waste the time of the team.
    In order to prevent such problems in the future there is just one way. Don't cross server trade.

with kind regards
    Hokaras

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. xowee

xowee Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme Ultimate Legend Titan Elite

Server:
    Play Time:
    48d 23h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    caitlyne#0282
    Who was it? I'm a person who plays SB2, and I would like to know who does what, cross-server scamming is indeed allowed but scamming on the same server you are playing is not to my knowledge, all I can say is be careful and make sure to read the rules before posting, make sure to read the post Hokaras put to see the link to the MH Rules. !⑈ˆ~ˆ!⑈