Skyblock Scam Report Sb2

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by _HelpMeTrollYou_, Aug 14, 2019.

1. _HelpMeTrollYou_

_HelpMeTrollYou_ New Member
    Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    11d 16h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Gambler
    Discord Tag:
    _HelpMeTrollYou_#3783
    Hello,

Today i tried to sell my 400m in game for In real life money. A guy named ComicMaster285 was interested for buying.
    I said that he must transver the money not whit PayPal, but just to my bank account. Cause i got no PayPal account. Before he transvers the money he wanted to already get half of the money (200m). Than he said he transvered the money but i didnt saw it on my bank account. To transver money from USA to Europe can take a while so i thought it was ok.
    I said that as soon as i got the money i will transver the other half of the money. But he started to say that i scammed him cause i didnt gave him the money yet.

than he said that he transvered the money whit PayPal, so i was confused that he did the payment whit PayPal. Cause i said he cant do it whit PayPal!

After 10 minutes he said he refunded the money, because he was mad that i didnt gave him the other money yet.

but than he doesnt wanted to pay me the 200m back that i payd him before!

I got Proof that he scammed me!
    IMG_1663.JPG IMG_1664.JPG IMG_1665.JPG
    And after this all i think he dont even transvered money!

Hope some Staff can help me and refund the money and ban This guy!

Kind Regards,

_HelpMeTrollYou_

2. _HelpMeTrollYou_

Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    11d 16h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Gambler
    Discord Tag:
    _HelpMeTrollYou_#3783
    Maybe You guys from staff can look in the server history and find the trade where i gave him 200m

3. babycow773

babycow773 Well-Known Member
    Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    121d 4h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    babycow773#5577
    staff can see trades i think and withdraws. u wont be reimbursed since they dont cover irl scams (you do it at ur own risk).

4. _HelpMeTrollYou_

Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    11d 16h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Gambler
    Discord Tag:
    _HelpMeTrollYou_#3783
    thx for the info

5. Chris_is_crazy

Chris_is_crazy Active Member
    Gyra Ultimate Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    52d 16h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Trusted
    Discord Tag:
    Chris_is_crazy#2695
    Hi there _HelpMeTrollYou_. If you want any hope of getting your money back, I suggest you fill out a player report at:
    https://www.mineheroes.net/index.php?applicationform/report-a-player.2/form.
    To make it easier on staff to help you to the best of their ability, I suggest a formatting and typo corrections. Here is a revised draft that I suggest you use for your player report. I hope everything goes in your favor, and I wish you good luck!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Today I attempted to sell 400million In-Game-Money for $12 USD IRL-Money. ComicMaster285 was intrested in buying.
    I told him that he must transfer the money to my bank account because I do not have have a PayPal account. ComicMaster285 asked for 200million IGM upfront before he transfered the money to my bank account, So I paid him half of the 400million IGM. He claimed to have transfered the $12 IRL to my bank account, but I never saw the transaction. I wasn't worried though, because it can take some time to transfer money from the USA to Europe.

I told him that as soon as I recieved the $12 IRL that I would transfer the other 200million IGM to him, but he falsely accused me of scamming him because I had yet to transfer the second 200million IGM to him.

ComicMaster285 then claimed that he transfered the money to me via PayPal... I was confused because I explicitlly told him that I did not have PayPal!

After 10 minutes he said that he had refunded the $12 IRL because he was mad that I didn't give him the second batch of 200million IGM.
    Now, He doesn't wan't to pay back to first 200million IGM that I sent him.

In Summary:

I paid ComicMaster285 200 Million IGM
    He was supposed to pay me $12 USD IRL, but he never did.
    He is refusing to pay me my 200 Million IGM back

Attatched are screenshots with proof:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Thank you so much for taking the time to help out with my situation!

Kind Regards,

_HelpMeTrollYou_

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. babycow773

babycow773 Well-Known Member
    Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    121d 4h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    babycow773#5577
    If you are scamming in a irl trade you are not compensated because u do the deals at your own risk

• Funny Funny x 1