Creative Revamp

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by _StarrySkies, May 21, 2020.

1. _StarrySkies

_StarrySkies Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme Ultimate Elite

Server:
    SkyBlock2
    Play Time:
    924d 13h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Husband
    Creative may not need a reset, though at the same time it shouldn't stop receiving an update or two. This server is only really used for build events which rarely happen. We should make the home of humble builders and role players a much better place

Daily Event - Memory Build

Memory build use to be a mini game on the server. Though mini games no longer exist and probably won't for a long time. The objective was to copy a build to the best of your ability before time runs out. I believe this mini game should return as an event that occurs daily on the creative server. Since there isn't really an economy on Creative, the rewards could be gems. This would allow players to earn gems through this event, while at the same time giving players from other servers something to do

And no this does not need staff members. All this was completely automated and I'm pretty sure they still have a backup of this event somewhere.

Big Plots For All
    Honestly pretty dumb that you have to donate for a rank to have a bigger plot for building. I don't mind donators having multiple plots, but at least give non ranked players the ability to have same sized plots as every other donator

World Edit For All

Again. Dumb that only donators can have access to world edit permanently. Everyone should have permanent access to this. And honestly I don't see the reason to have perks on Creative that you have to donate for. It seems pretty ridiculous. Again I am okay with donators having more than one plot so ranks on Creative don't seem entirely useless.

/Blocks
    This command can open a GUI that lets you scroll through all the blocks you can use with or without world edit. This is useful for looking up block IDs of "secret" blocks such as double slab and 6 sided logs. Super easy to add by the way

Really only made this thread cause Creative never gets any attention anymore apart from very rare build events. I don't even use this server for planning builds because the cannon server has much better world edit than Creative...

• Like Like x 1
  2. DePolar

DePolar Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Ultimate Legend Titan Elite Hero

Server:
    Play Time:
    403d 14h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [TOP RANK SB]
    Discord Tag:
    DePolar#6118
    Yes.
    Please, poor creative gets no attention.
    Maybe it would even be possible to update it to a newer MC version? I’m not sure.
    +1

3. FuriousFruit

FuriousFruit Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Manos Ultimate Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    215d 5h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    ProPvper
    Discord Tag: