Survival Reset..

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by Krafts, Aug 10, 2018.

?

Should survival be reset?

1. yes

14 vote(s)
    73.7%
  2. no

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krafts

Krafts Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Factions
    Play Time:
    165d 19h
    Hero Level:
    Husband
    So on survival there is a person named "sharethy" with over 20bil
    [​IMG] [​IMG] just to get a look at the comparison
    . The word on the street is he was abusing spawner booster bugs to get more mobs to stack at once and he got no punishment for it. A lot of the top players on survival found out about what he was doing and are quitting survival for this reason (maybe a few other reasons). I'm pretty sure no one has ever had 20bil ever on survival (in almost 2 months at least).

I'm just saying it is not fun to play survival. People are selling all the stuff they have for irl money and people are dropping and giving away stacks of level 5 spawners..

I'm going to mention some of the top survival players just to see how they feel about this: @FinalPlatypus @Roxhi @Silvercoin @Pinkily @GENEER @OPJim @PVPGamerzFC @notchman32 @Hitboxing

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. FuriousFruit

FuriousFruit Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    193d 13h
    Hero Level:
    ProPvper
    Same applies for Skyblock. The map is almost 2 months in and island top is at 1m and baltop is 50b. If this is isn't broken, I don't know what is. Now keep in mind, the maps are 6 months long. We are only 1/3 into this map, and we have more money / is value than the end of 2 maps ago. It honestly becomes boring at this point, as all you do is AFK and place more spawners. So many players have quit due to how high the economy is. Its to the point where you wake up and your bal is multiplied by 5....

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. OPJim

OPJim Helper
    Staff Member Helper Zume

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    113d 11h
    Hero Level:
    This isn't my proper response to the situation, but first I must say that ShareThy was not using any kind of bug to improve his bal. He is completely legit and it isn't hard to find out at all. Buy two spawner boosters, put them on two alts and place them at the same location. Easy to figure out and insane profit. If anything, blame the boosters!

I will come up with a response to the whole thing soon.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. RaptorToad

RaptorToad Well-Known Member
    Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    37d 8h
    Hero Level:
    ? LIGMA ?
    Please remove that comment, or a lot of ppl will found out about it and like, that wont be good.

Nevermind

Attached Files:

#4 RaptorToad, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2018
  5. Krafts

Krafts Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Factions
    Play Time:
    165d 19h
    Hero Level:
    Husband
    seems like everything needs a reset on mineheroes lol
    Not what other players were saying..
    and i thought thats why this was added

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Atak

Atak Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock
    Play Time:
    177d 2h
    Hero Level:
    SurvivalOG
    ShareThy was specifically bought 30 minute boosters because they would last 2 hours. Also the booster stacking was a bug, since one stacking would give you the correct more spawns, but if you would add another spawner booster it would all of a sudden spawn 20k mobs/spawn. Share knew about the bugs, otherwise he would not specifically buy 30 min boosters that last for 2 hours.

After I reported this it got fixed, this shows that it was a bug.

Same for Survival, some players were able to get 6 times the baltop of last season in only 20 days because of the booster bugs. And the worst part is that MineHeroes have said that they will not punish players for abusing the bugs. I was the one to finally report it 3 days ago. It sounds like you are all of a sudden allowed to exploit bugs and don't have to report them. People who now and then used boosters did nothing wrong. But people who obviously abused the bugs, have to be punished. On survival alot of well known people are leaving because its not fun anymore and it is unfait towards them. But they have set off a chain reaction, many players are also leaving now

#2: Abuse of the server setup in any way which creates an unfair advantage is not allowed.
    #2.1: Abusing a Native Minecraft bug/glitch which creates an unfair advantage is not allowed.
    #2.2: Abusing a Server Plugin bug/glitch which creates an unfair advantage is not allowed.
    #2.3: Abusing how the server is setup in any way to obtain an unfair advantage is not allowed.

#6 Atak, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Wito

Wito Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    209d 6h
    Hero Level:
    ? GOD CHURCH ?
    SMP got ruined left and right from many things in only 2 months: cheaters, exploits, dupers, OP DP, Op Gkit, auto-miner in the resources world and too many changes on spawners (many players had to rebuild their whole grinder a few times to adjust and finally just left because it was annoying).

Sadly it was one of the best promising map for SMP with updates and add-ons but it was rushed to get for the summer with minimum QA before the launch. Mobcoins upgrade the first days was not even collecting money from balance.

Tbh 20B after 2 months is just showing how is it easy to cheat/exploit bugs on SMP now because no one is around to manage this game mode a few weeks after a reset.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. x0dastar0x

x0dastar0x Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    68d 11h
    Hero Level:
    I SUMMER I
    We need a global reset like right now, it’s not just survival that needs it, it’s every server.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. ShareThy

ShareThy Active Member
    Manos

Server:
    Play Time:
    41d 16h
    Hero Level:
    No Comment... Was Fun Making Goals and Beating Them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Good Luck Good Luck x 1
  10. Wito

Wito Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    209d 6h
    Hero Level:
    ? GOD CHURCH ?
    Exploiting the boosters was a goal or just a mean to achieve them? Anyway, the map is ruined now. Thank you very much.

Some players got perm banned for way less than that. (hint)

#10 Wito, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Epic_Fantasy

Epic_Fantasy Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    212d 20h
    Hero Level:
    [TopWorker]
    @Krafts @Wito Because Survival has a pretty OP Economy they suggested to reset survival every 6 months instead of 12 which seems reasonable I guess we will have to wait till October-November before they will actually reset the server that's what I heard anyway these issues will be fixed but more will rise to take it's place eventually

12. OPJim

OPJim Helper
    Staff Member Helper Zume

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    113d 11h
    Hero Level:
    You're acting like ShareThy was the only one who knew about this so called "bug". Literally EVERYONE knew they were 2 hours long instead of 30 minutes and were buying them. I can even name a load of players if you are so desperate that apparently abused a glitch.

• Like Like x 3
  13. FuriousFruit

FuriousFruit Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    193d 13h
    Hero Level:
    ProPvper
    6 months is way too long. Keep in mind, we are only 2 months in. That's only 12% of the map. At this rate, we're gonna be at trillions by the end of the map due to the snowball effect. A billion dollars will turn into pocket money.

14. OPJim

OPJim Helper
    Staff Member Helper Zume

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    113d 11h
    Hero Level:
    I can actually see some SB members getting a trillion lol. With Survival, I can see some people getting 100 billion, which is 75x more than what it was 2 maps ago.

15. ShareThy

ShareThy Active Member
    Manos

Server:
    Play Time:
    41d 16h
    Hero Level:
    People act like it is hard to make money and I indeed made 20B within a short time frame, but everyone is freaking out that I made 20B. It's not that hard to do when you have shop booster on your main and a spawner on the alt afk your farm? No, the simple fact is you can make loads with that setup. Yet Everyone is mad at me for simply using the game ideas to my advantage I used a shop booster on my main and a spawner booster on my alt basically the whole map I made sure I always had one going cause it made me tons of money. I never had more than 1 alt at each farm never even crossed my mind that stacking spawner booster did anything. FinalPlatyus was the one who figured this out and instantly accused me of doing this since he has a LOT of money as well but just choses to hide it.

I've Been accused of duping/glitching/bug abusing, yet to do any of this I wish I could prove this and if there a way let me know. The economy on survival is broken yet this is how they made it (adding booster only make the map end faster) either raise the price of items or remove boosters simple. (I've been falsely permanently banned) shows if you get enough people to report someone they will get banned Good job I've spent everyday grinding the heck out of this map every dime I made I put back into my farm to make more. (Everyone has spawner/shop booster) Yet I've Been Banned for using them I had fun and it was great to come back and get none stop harassment from FinalPlatypus/ Silvercoin/ Hitboxing/ Krafts.

Either way I set a goal to get to 1B and beat it then I set to be the first to 5bil beat that as well then it was off to 20bil (obviously beat it).

It was fun while it lasted!

#15 ShareThy, Aug 11, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Roxhi

Roxhi Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    62d 11h
    Hero Level:
    [LITMAS]
    Feelsbatman

17. fredefck

fredefck Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock
    Play Time:
    205d 2h
    Hero Level:
    SurvivalOG
    Nice math bro

If you feel harassed please go to https://www.mineheroes.net/forums/reports/ to report them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Wito

Wito Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    209d 6h
    Hero Level:
    ? GOD CHURCH ?

sounds.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. OPJim

OPJim Helper
    Staff Member Helper Zume

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    113d 11h
    Hero Level:
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. Wito

Wito Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    209d 6h
    Hero Level:
    ? GOD CHURCH ?
    No worries no one is jealous about a cheater Baltop. Everyone with some cheats can probably do the same Baltop or easier.

My post was more about the comeback ShareThy did to make it look it was full legit and legal to abuse an exploit and on top of this after that blaming others for mass-reporting him leading to his ban.

Since you protect him so much in this thread, you probably used the same exploit yourself but trying to cover your traces or it's just your ALT that got caught.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.