Factions Possibility of rolling back for Taliban.

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by DynamicsFTW, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DynamicsFTW

DynamicsFTW Member
    Manos

There has been a high topic of rolling back Taliban ever since they were caught of using Raid Alerts. MY suggestion is not to roll it back there already has been too much progress for a roll back.

First off there is a possibility of duping spawners that were in Taliban's base before hand because sometimes if putting stuff into pv's will stay, this will cause a gap in the economy with the spawners that snek has. If there were to be a roll back it should have already happened the day this instance happened. Also many players would be upset of this also because of the work people have put into everything.

Secondly, they were caught. That is final of course they are going to talk to staff to try and change their minds. When you make a decision keep it that way.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DePolar

DePolar Well-Known Member
    Gyra

I don’t play factions but his seems quite possible. If this would happen then don’t rollback - rollbacks should be done in private to prevent these types of things

3. PhantomComplex

PhantomComplex Well-Known Member
    Titan

It is indeed very late for a Roll Back of that magnitude. However, there are many punishments that staff could administer to level out the playing field. I'm going to get creative myself here, feel free to nab any of these ideas.

1: Open their claims for 30 minutes. Make there claims Wilderness for 30 minutes, let players come in, and force them to defend what they have. In the meanwhile, players can loot Talibans resources. Not only do I think this would level out the loot pools for the server, but it'd be kinda funny and a good means of revenge.

2: Cut Talibans available power for the season. Strip the amount of claims they can have by 400-500 power, that way they have to play safe the whole season to make up for ruining the fun for everyone else. This way Taliban has to stay inside there homes, out of risk of getting put under claimability.

3: Cut there F Value by half. Staff could go in, take half of everything, throw it in the furnace or do some sort of drop party, and leave Taliban half off, which they would have been anyways if they had been raided, but they weren't due to raid alerts.

4: Cobble Monster the inside of their base. Go inside the hunky mass of base, start in the center, and cobble monster everything. It may not hurt them in the long run, but it would suck to clean up. Especially without Chunk Busters.

5: Strip them of their paid benefits. They openly broke one of the rules that makes factions, factions. There-for, they could have voided the their ranks. Anyone who was involved in this should get there ranks relieved for once season, then brought back the next.

6: Just remove Taliban from the map and finally put the fear of authority into people. A big stunt like removing an entire faction, base and all, would scare the living crud out of anyone wishing to break the rules in the future. People in factions aren't too scared of staff, many openly talk about wanting or proceeding to break the rules without staff blinking an eye. A total wipe out of a faction would set the standard for people looking to break fair combat rules in the future.

4. FuriousFruit

FuriousFruit Well-Known Member
    Gyra

I will be making a suggestion thread on what should happen when something similar to this happens. However, it is way too late to roll back. It's hard on the administrators to make a decision this big. Rolling the server back this far will make the majority of the server mad, or even quit. If they do not roll back Taliban, Taliban will be mad and most likely quit.

5. wyattcvn123

wyattcvn123 Well-Known Member
    Ultimate

"There has been a high topic of rolling back Taliban ever since they were caught of using Raid Alerts." who looked at their snapchats wtf....

But fr, the way you make it sound,taliban got caught with raid alerts. Why tf would a fac not be disbanded for using raid alerts

6. Consumer123

Consumer123 Well-Known Member
    Manos

I honestly agree. In factions I have made so many spawners and made a full new god base with my faction. If we were to role-back me and my faction would lose so much. That's only my faction that i'm talking about though, there are so many others. Plus like DynamicsFTW said once the decision is made it should stay. They were caught for raid alerts, which is bannable, so it should stay the way it is.

7. TossMe

TossMe Well-Known Member

Taliban werent 100% caught using raid alerts. If they were, a roll back wouldnt even be question since its bannable, use your heads LOL. They were recorded responding tho their check box being cegg "too quickly", which people automatically think is raid alerts. They had an alt in their checkbox and had their volume at full volume so could hear explosions. I think its a coincidence how Rare was spamming chat saying "Talibans getting banned and unclaimed" before it actually happened. "Staff bias doesn't exist". Its also must of been a coincidence that snek were at taliban exactly when they were disbanded to cegg their spawners hmmmmmmmm.

8. Consumer123

Consumer123 Well-Known Member
    Manos

Watch out they will ban you for that. xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.