old to the server, new to the forums (semi-active/haven't gotten close to the community yet)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by victowia, Nov 10, 2019.

1. victowia

victowia New Member

Server:
    Play Time:
    3d 7h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    Hi, I am Victoria
    I started playing on this server in 2015. as you can see lol
    I never really got into the community though -
    I joined on here, um I forgot why honestly...

[[ if you would like to find someone to hang out with and play games with i have discord and am willing to meet you ]]
    but now I'm bored, so I decided to look into the community and make an Introduction
    , so here goes:
    • Let us know who you are! State your name, let us know of any nicknames you have or what you would like to be called.
      victoria, I can be called vic, but no vickys or anything that sounds like it, and no toris or anything that sounds like it
    • What is your favourite game-mode on MineHeroes?
      i like to play skyblock a lot when i'm meeting new people on discord. it's just a fun, relaxing thing to do. i don't really try to level up or build my island up, as i prefer to just start new islands for each person i play with. i also sometimes play survival, but it always makes me think of how good the smps were when i first joined the server years ago, and so it tends to make me sad that i can't get that back
    • What music do you listen to? Do you have a favourite artist?
      well, i listen to kpop nowadays. i won't bother to go too deep into specific artists in that industry, because there are way too many who i listen to. but some favs right now are iu and yerin baek. some other (non-kpop) artists i listen to/ have listened to in the past are:
      - eden / the eden project
      - twenty one pilots
      - red hot chili peppers
      - nirvana
      - mars argo
      - ariana grande
      honestly, there are too many to list. but there are some of my favorites who have lasted through the years. i also used to listen to random edm songs and nightcore back a few years ago, probably about a year after i joined this server
    • Tell us some interesting facts about yourself!
      i guess it might be interesting that most of the time i don't really get too attached to people or things and if i do, i like to break off the attachment right away. this includes friendships, unhealthy attachments to celebrities, and obsessions with any games that i like, film series, etc.
    • What makes you unique?
      i'm not sure, i don't find myself very interesting apart from things in my personal life. i don't think those are necessary to go into here though. i am open to talking in messages if anyone is truly interested, which i doubt
    • Do you have any talents?
      i don't think so. some people say i'm good at drawing, but it's really not much. just a loose understanding of cartoon human anatomy and light practice. i've always gotten high grades in math, so that could be considered a talent as well i guess. almost decent at singing. almost meh at dancing. yeah
    • Do you have any hobbies? You could share those!
      talking on discord, playing whichever games i'm interested in at the time (which changes a lot, but minecraft almost always stays there), being on twitter, being on reddit, being on youtube, listening to music, the occasional drawing, writing down my thoughts, volunteering/community service
    • Whats your favourite movie?
      i have none. i actually don't usually have the patience to sit through movies. the most recent movie i've watched as of today (nov 10, 2019) though, is jumanji 2
    • Favourite book?
      i don't know! i don't read a lot, so i don't trust my judgement on what makes a good book or what i like, so i don't have a final judgement on any of them.
    • Favourite television show?
      i don't watch tv anymore (similarly to movies, i can't sit through them), but when i was younger i used to LOVE Teen Titans (not Go ffs), Powerpuff Girls, iCarly, and Victorious. i still hold these shows dear to my heart to this day
    • What is your biggest pet peeve?
      probably people doing unnecessary things that make life more difficult in general, or when people agree with each other but are arguing over semantics for extended periods of time
    that's all. i will try to check back to this thread a few times in the next few days, maybe week or so at least. but i'm not really good at sticking to my plans.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. nathanvanderpool

nathanvanderpool Well-Known Member
    Titan

Server:
    OPSkyBlock
    Play Time:
    186d 3h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [Prestige]
    Discord Tag:
    Jakekill1#8244
    Oof you watched teen titans go!

3. victowia

victowia New Member

Server:
    Play Time:
    3d 7h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    yeah i watched it, and i didn't like it. original is the best imo

4. nathanvanderpool

nathanvanderpool Well-Known Member
    Titan

Server:
    OPSkyBlock
    Play Time:
    186d 3h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [Prestige]
    Discord Tag:
    Jakekill1#8244
  5. victowia

victowia New Member

Server:
    Play Time:
    3d 7h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
  6. mentorn

mentorn Member
    Ultimate Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    4d 8h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    nice to meet you!

• Like Like x 1
  7. bs3654

bs3654 New Member
    Zume Gyra Ultimate Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    62d 23h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    Deez Nuts
    Hi, does anyone know how to make your own post? lol all I can do is reply rn.

8. DePolar

DePolar Well-Known Member
    Gyra Ultimate Legend Titan Elite Hero

Server:
    SkyBlock2
    Play Time:
    264d 20h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [TOP RANK SB]
    Discord Tag:
    DePolar#6118
    That depends on where. On most parts of the forums, there should be a “Post New Thread” button you start a new thread in the section of the forums you’re looking at.