OPFactions No allies

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by TheDuckyKing, Jul 13, 2019.

1. TheDuckyKing

TheDuckyKing Active Member
    Gyra Manos Titan Elite

Server:
    Play Time:
    26d 21h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    (You Had 1 Job)
    So i know you're not allowed to ally for this map of OPF. Let's say Team A is getting raided by Team B and i go defend Team A from Team B but classify my reasoning as "I want to raid them instead" does that still class as allying? I know 2 factions can't raid 1 base at the same time. People could just abuse this reasoning to stop themselves getting disqualified.

#1 TheDuckyKing, Jul 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  2. _StarrySkies

_StarrySkies Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme Ultimate Elite

Server:
    OPSkyBlock
    Play Time:
    789d 6h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Husband
    Logically, this would not be allowed based off the recent rule change. However, it depends on the situation.

If both enemy factions were already at the base and stops the other faction from raiding, then I believe this would be fine. However, if an enemy/neutral faction is TPed in to help stop another enemy faction from raiding then yeah it wouldn't be allowed regardless of excuse.

To be honest there should have added a rule which prevented more than one enemy faction near or at one base. Obviously a faction warning will be issued to the enemy faction(s) and/or one of them will be asked to leave. However I'm not really sure how well they can enforce this kind of rule with lack of staff, let alone having an ally or two help defend or raid a base

3. TheDuckyKing

TheDuckyKing Active Member
    Gyra Manos Titan Elite

Server:
    Play Time:
    26d 21h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    (You Had 1 Job)
    They couldnt enforce the 1 faction rule as people would abuse this with alt factions, for the tp thing i could just set a home outside their base and check their walls for them and defend for them and justify with the reason given above.