Survival New Survival Gamemode

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Notella, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Notella

Notella Well-Known Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    17d 5h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    Ugliestpillow49#3778
    I feel like survival has lost its touch and true meaning. it feels like a watered down creative server. Not much aspect of it is survival. I think players would really enjoy a SMP style, where the faction claiming was still implented. so we can protect our builds, but there being no shops ect. I dont see this being too hard work. Chat would need monitoring and greifing on the rare day fixed, but i feel like this is a worth while investment. With ranks coming into play, with coloured text signs, particals. trials and lift signs. @CullanP @AlexMl Would be great to have this discussed as a new implentation onto the network

2. Valgari

Valgari Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Manos Supreme Ultimate Legend Hero

Server:
    Play Time:
    116d 14h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    ButterflyBliss#8635
    Smp is faction based claiming . You can lockdown your area. You can give perms. Players can make their own shops if they want.. lift signs players can do already. Sure smp is more creative based atm but maybe it's because players expect things to be implemented so they don't have to actually do any work.. who knows. If the owner believes it's what he wants then I won't argue. It is his server after all

3. Hokaras

Hokaras Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    317d 0h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Hype
    Discord Tag:
    Hokaras#9730
    He said that the server should be limited to those mechanics. Yours claims should be your home. You would have to go around to gather resources. There would be no /shop.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. SZMYT

SZMYT Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme

Server:
    Play Time:
    334d 16h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    SZMYT#9522
    its not a bad idea. there are alot of severs that have this game mode. but its just not worth the 5 players that are gonna play this. probably never gonna happen