Survival MobCoins added to chestshop

Discussion in 'Rejected Suggestions' started by fredefck, Aug 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _StarrySkies

_StarrySkies Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme Ultimate Elite

Server:
    Play Time:
    942d 3h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Husband
    CPS really is the only factor when it comes to autoclick detection within anticheats. If a player is consistently getting high CPS (let's say 15+) then the anticheat will most likely catch on to you. However, if you're getting a consistent 8-10 CPS then good chance you will not be flagged, even if you are using an autoclicker/macro to do this. I have yet to see an efficient check for autoclickers, and I don't think we will be able to make one without getting players falsely banned over it. Especially since most of the good autoclickers nowadays can click at random intervals, making it even harder to detect. And no. Not all autoclickers get banned. In fact there's a way to "autoclick" and make it look completely legit, assuming no one catches on or watches you 24/7. Obviously won't share it for reasons.

This idea will not entirely benefit cheaters. In fact it doesn't really make a difference whether this idea was added or not since these same "cheaters" can just withdraw their mob coins and sell them on /ah (which can be automated pretty easily btw)

Regarding the whole autoclick situation, there's actually a plugin that helps make it difficult for people to AFK and kill mobs using an autoclicker. However this is not entirely efficient since people are slowly finding ways around it. I do expect this plugin to be improved sometime in the future so it's more reliable against cheaters. But I do agree with SilverCoin that just because some players MAY be autoclicking, doesn't mean we shouldn't throw away this idea. I personally like the idea of having mob coins be sold/bought through signs much like crate keys

2. Silvercoin

Silvercoin Well-Known Member
    Manos Ultimate Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    225d 6h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    Captcha for grinding mobs would brick wall alot of ACs, but imo cps detection is less effective than interval measurements. Nobody is gonna be that conistent with click down to a ms

3. CJ_Entus_Wraith

CJ_Entus_Wraith Well-Known Member
    Ultimate Legend Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    47d 0h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    IREKTI
    Discord Tag:
    trollurself#5845
    Never said this will entirely benefit cheaters. Just said not to implement stuff that benefits factions who don't play fair aka the faction that asked for this

• Good Luck Good Luck x 1
  4. _StarrySkies

_StarrySkies Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme Ultimate Elite

Server:
    Play Time:
    942d 3h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Husband
    I like the captcha idea. Maybe this can be triggered when the player is consistently killing mobs for 5-10min. I can ask them about this being possible

5. fredefck

fredefck Well-Known Member
    Zume Supreme Ultimate Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    339d 2h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    freddy#8541
    AHAHHHAAHAHAHAHA
    "the faction who don't play fair" ayyyy fam
    u trippin mad damnnnnn son
    As @Wito said, you crying too much mate
    DAMN
    This does not JUST benefit us - it would benefit the entire server. Which is why I wanted it added. My thought and suggestion alone is just gift to the server. Free of charge. Me making MineHeroes great again, init.
    You want ASC removed because they help us aswell? Or ABC? Or spawners? Or tools? Or CullanP? Perhaps you want the server to be taken down, as it benefits us aswell?
    You're such a sad person. Selfish. It's pathetic to read your comments on my completely neutral suggestion, that literally would just help the server, and make it easier for both buyers and sellers of mobcoins. But obviously. Because YOU are too broke to outbid me on mobcoins, and you're not selling, then this suggestion does not effect YOU and therefor it does not deserve to be added.

This may seem a bit harsh, but I don't believe this is a server for you and I would kindly ask you to leave. On this server we behave. We do NOT "play unfair" like you're in fact doing right now.

Shame on you, kiddo.

6. CJ_Entus_Wraith

CJ_Entus_Wraith Well-Known Member
    Ultimate Legend Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    47d 0h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    IREKTI
    Discord Tag:
    trollurself#5845
    lmao keep talking u sound desperate- if u really behaved you wouldn't have been banned and muted 1431551 times

7. fredefck

fredefck Well-Known Member
    Zume Supreme Ultimate Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    339d 2h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    freddy#8541
    Mate you're the desperate idiot in here haha! You don't respond to ANYTHING in my comment. You're simply trying to turn the narrative and win this argument, without even remotely touching the real subject.
    And get your facts straight mate. I haven't been banned or muted 1431551 times. I honestly can't even remember the last time I've been banned.

However, I remember the last time you have been punished.

upload_2019-8-12_9-20-18.png

8. Wazez

Wazez Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    134d 20h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    Wazez#6186
    Thank you for submitting a suggestion thread.

We have looked at your idea and have decided to implement it into our network.

Take note that, although this suggestion has been accepted, there is no set date as to when it will be implemented.

Feel free to post more suggestions at www.mineheroes.net/forums/suggest

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.