OPSkyblock Mob Coins

Discussion in 'Accepted Suggestions' started by XcomplexX, Aug 12, 2018.

?

Should this be added?

1. YES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XcomplexX

XcomplexX New Member
    Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    7d 13h
    Hero Level:
    I SUMMER I
    I wanted to bring up the topic of Mob coins since I don't see any suggestions about them at all. Right now mob coins are not very useful. There should be other things mob coins can be used for. Some ideas I had were; being able to upgrade spawners FURTHER with mob coins. the upgrade would cost 100k mob coins ( since they are easy to get ) the price could obviously be changed to balance everything out. you should also be able to purchase items with mob coins.

Siding away from the topic of mob coins, I had another suggestion. There should be a way to get mob heads from killing different mobs. you could them use the mob heads to purchase buffs. one example of this would be; if you get 1000 blaze heads you could get double XP. the heads wouldent drop everytime you kill a mob but this would be a fun way to kill blazes and have people keep grinding.

Please take these suggestions in to consideration. they could also be added to other servers like factions or survival!

2. Wazez

Wazez Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    72d 8h
    Hero Level:
    Thank you for submitting a suggestion thread.

We have looked at your idea and have decided to implement it into our network.

Take note that, although this suggestion has been accepted, there is no set date as to when it will be implemented.

Feel free to post more suggestions at www.mineheroes.net/forums/suggest

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.