Global Mob Coins

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Starrinq_, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Starrinq_

Starrinq_ Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock2
    Play Time:
    483d 1h
    Hero Level:
    Flawless
    Mob coins were introduced to encourage players to "grind" for them. At this point however, they've become quite useless (unless you're on Survival with the pouches and stuff) considering players can simply AFK for them now and days.

I suggest making it so mobs can only drop mob coins when they are manually killed by the player. Although it may be a little too late to add this idea now, it will help balance out the mob coin economy, which as you can imagine, is pretty ridiculous. I currently have 6.7m mob coins on Skyblock2 just from AFKing my iron golem spawners. While yes, you can't make it so iron golems cant give more mob coins in /mc upgrade, it feels much more worth it just to AFK a couple thousand mob coins for the mob spinner than it is to manually grind at a blaze farm, which can sure be exhausting. Mob coins should be something players manually work for, not something they can get overnight.

On top of that, I would love to see different tiers of mob coin spinners. This may have already been suggested but maybe there can be three tiers to choose from when using the mob coin spinner. The higher the tier, the better the rewards. Lowest tier being the same 2.5k mob coins, second tier being 5k mob coin, and 10k mob coin for highest tier. Of course the limit(s) for how many mob coin spins you can do will remain the same and shouldn't change regardless of which tier you use. But yeah feel free to leave your thoughts

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. FuriousFruit

FuriousFruit Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    193d 13h
    Hero Level:
    ProPvper
    +1

Mobcoins are way too easy to obtain, and practically no use. You are only able to spend 12500 mobcoins per day. I make way more than that per day, and my mobcoins will constantly stack at this rate. If it was only obtained by manually killing mobs, it would be harder to get and extend it's worth.

3. Vixenly

Vixenly Helper
    Staff Member Helper Gyra

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    94d 23h
    Hero Level:
    [CHAMPION]
    I agree with this, even tho I think that if we have to manually grind them, that they drop more mob coins, as they don't drop that much,

4. SebieTheGreat

SebieTheGreat Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    92d 7h
    Hero Level:
    [TopIsland]
    +1
    I agree that mob coins are way to easy to AFK and it would be cool if they needed to be manually grinded! I also love the idea of having different tiers of the spinner so that players with a ridiculous amount of mob coins can spend them faster and I would love to see what the drops would be!

5. ferihon

ferihon Well-Known Member
    Manos

Server:
    Play Time:
    97d 17h
    Hero Level:
    | Ends Tonight |
    Indeed, it seems there's a need for new things to do with mobcoins. I like your idea with the different tiers!