Factions Mineheroes future -Solves Big Apology

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Solves, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Solves

Solves Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    16d 7h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    [TopFaction]
    hello my in game name is solves but some of you know me as Blake , I know I’m known for being a toxic person but I would really appreciate if you would ignore everything I’ve done and really think and take this thread into mind and give me your point of views .

Mineheroes is too easy , If you have a well coordinated faction that is active there is no doubt you will be in the list of f top . Because this server is a huge pay to win and I know most of you with a sense no it is . The spawner prices are so uneven especially with the silverfish they are only 5 million and as if you afk for 1 hour or maybe even 2 you can triple that .

The staff : obviously as a community we have to come together considering we don’t have active staff . I think this server has huge potential as we all wouldn’t be playing on it if it didn’t .

I’m making this thread because I really miss the old mineheroes when we had active staff and a good economy .

I would also like to apologize to everyone if I ever affended you or mistreated you in a way. I never really considered there was a person behind that screen , as I know 99% of you guys are cool and I know from past experience fun to play with.

I hope you guys all have a great day . I completely understand if you don’t wanna forgive me as I dug myself a grave and kept digging . For those who accept my apology I can guarantee you will see a new solves

Yours truly ,
    Solves

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Vexxxum

Vexxxum Well-Known Member
    Zume Supreme Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    257d 20h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [TopFaction]
    Discord Tag:
    Brayden | Vex#2362
    As someone that has known you longer than MineHeroes, and a friend of yours for all that while, I am really happy to see that you are finally noticing how toxic you actually were on the server. I really hope that you actually follow through in changing your actions because I would love to see and play with the old Solves that I know.

Anyways Id like to touch on a few things you brought up about the server.
    Pay to Win - someone that has played a lot of servers in the past I can safely say this server is one of the least pay to win ones out there. To define 'P2W' we should probably have the definition of Winning first. In factions my opinion of Winning is being ftop #1 and im sure many people can agree with me on that. So to help you to win theres not much stuff you can buy, obviously there are a few kits like the grinder one or the reset bundles they release but other than that the 50k or 100k you can buy in the token shop is not worth it at all. As someone that has opened a **** ton of keys in the past (mainly platinum) I can also say they are not worth buying to try and win either. Now onto ranks, obviously Supreme rank and what you get with it is very good, there is no denying that. But to call that rank pay to win is a little extreme. Why I say that is because the best armor you get with supreme is p5u4 and for 1/16 the cost of supreme you can purchase battle kit and thats p5u3 which most of the time in pvp, killing someone wont come down to a single unbreaking enchant. Also if you go on any other server on the network and ask someone nicely for their kit on factions most of the time they are nice enough to give you their kits. |

Active Staff - Obviously as of recently this has been a big issue on factions as there is no staff other than Cullan to enforce the rules which usually means it takes a few days. But on the other hand since there are no staff to enforce the rules there is less room for abuse and error. Being the leader of a faction that got falsely disbanded for having 'raid alerts' when NotReady was admin on the network really sucked. First of all we never used raid alerts and the proof that was provided was by someone using ace client who never got banned for that. Anyways sorry for that rant but I think that staff at the higher up level is sufficient enough and we just need some moderators and helpers that can screen share hackers and figure out problems on the servers and report them to higher ups who wont abuse their powers.

Good Economy - Again playing factions for so long and on this server for a long time too, their economy how it stands right now is pretty balanced. Recently there hasn't been anything that is so unbalanced that it calls for the server to be rolled back or reset so theres that. Obviously yes silverfish make a **** ton of money, they roughly make 3/5 of what they are worth in 24 hours without a castle or sell boost. I dont think it boils down to the economy being broken, I think what it boils down to is the castles, what they really mean is the 2 most dominant factions get richer at 2x the rate or even 2.5x the rate as all the other ones. Also idk if anyone else would call this the economy but something I personally think is unbalanced about the server is how fast cannons are(2 seconds). They were the same speed with check boxes as they are without, I think that alone shows that something isnt balanced in the server but thats a talk for another day and another thread.

If anyone disagrees with me on anything I said please tell me why, Id love to hear it.

#2 Vexxxum, Jun 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  3. TheIceGuy_

TheIceGuy_ Well-Known Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    35d 16h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    “If you have a well coordinated faction that is active there is no doubt you will be in the list of f top”.
    How else do you get on f top? But yeah, it seems to me factions is kind of boring. Every time I look on f top, the difference between f top #1 and #2 is ridiculous. Sadly, a lot of the old super competitve factions quit.

4. _StarrySkies

_StarrySkies Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme Ultimate Elite

Server:
    SkyBlock2
    Play Time:
    759d 23h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Husband
    Nice to see that you're coming clean about your previous mistakes. For that you have my respects.

Regarding the other things discussed in your thread, I can see why you believe the server is pay to win. However, as stated above, it's not as bad as it would be on other servers. There are plenty of ways to make money without a rank or donating on first day. Most factions usually start off with sugar cane farms, since its the best thing to start grinding as soon as you join. Yes players do donate at the start of every map, but this is what any player with spending money will do. They donate at the start of every map to 1. Show their support for the server. And 2. Have some sort of "Headstart" in the map. The server can introduce more ways of earning buycraft vouchers (small amounts though) so players who can't buy anything from the store can have a chance of actually having some sort of early map boost.

Staff, as most people should know by now, is not looking so great. We only have one moderator who's not able to be online for most American players (Most players who play are from America or Canada). While the developers (specifically CullanP) try their best to help deal with certain situations, I don't feel they should be in that sort of situation knowing they most likely have other things to work on. Honestly CullanP is pretty much a server owner who hasn't recruited staff yet (no disrespect). Because he practically does everything around here. Fix certain issues/bugs, assist the community when needed, often times hand out punishments, and at same time get updates out for fresh maps. I wish they would recruit more staff members, but at the moment their focus is getting more updates out. Which does hurt the community in a way as there are some players who would actually want to try and apply for staff to help. Though based off wrongful decisions made by previous staff members in the past (not all staff were like this), I can understand why wazez hasn't opened apps.

Personally I miss the old MH as well. When we had a larger staff team and everything. But now it seems like many of the players who helped make the community fun have decided to leave. Or finally come to a point where their priorities are their main focus and have grown away from the community

5. AsianSoySaucee

AsianSoySaucee Well-Known Member
    Gyra Manos Ultimate Legend Titan Elite Hero

Server:
    Play Time:
    42d 13h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    #BlameWazez
    Discord Tag:
    SoySauce#8642
    Well, mineheroes is p2w anyways but you could always do irl deals for paypal and spend on factions.. I have gotten all my ranks from non to ultimate and gyra.. i know I probably got lucky but you should give it a try :D Also I feel you dude I am toxic as well...

6. nathanvanderpool

nathanvanderpool Well-Known Member
    Titan

Server:
    Hub5
    Play Time:
    127d 16h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    Jakekill1#8244