Lanjay12's Intro!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lanjay12, Nov 9, 2018.

1. lanjay12

lanjay12 Member
    Hero

Server:
    Play Time:
    5d 18h
    Hero Level:
    Trusted
    Hi my name is Lanjay12, I mainly play Skyblock2 and I own the rank Hero. I love Mineheroes and the community. I usually trade or help people build and I'm active on the server, forums, and discord so if you're looking for me or want to talk to me find me there. I hope you guys and girls have a fantastic day!

-Lanjay12

2. Afor7zom

Afor7zom Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    OPFactions
    Play Time:
    175d 0h
    Hero Level:
    JOKER
    Nice introducing, have a wonderful time on MineHeroes! :D

3. ButterflyBliss

Staff Member Helper Zume

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    108d 16h
    Hero Level:
    Hello amazing human!
    Thank you for making an Introduction on the Forums.
    Firstly it is always good to see you on Sb2, and to see how you help people when you are able to.
    I have to admit i do love the community on SB2 but i also have a fondness for each of the servers, as they have their own unique vibe surrounding them.

It is always good to have a chat in game to see what you or others are working on and like you i also like to help people( despite having the Helper Tag ). It makes me happy to hear players like yourself say they like/love Mineheroes and their chosen servers community or network as a whole.

Anyways you know when im on you can always approach me for a chat or ask any questions you need answering about the game. Also you can find me on discord if im not in game and need someone to talk to answer questions should you not find a staff member on line.

Remember to shine bright and have fun!

• Friendly Friendly x 1