Skyblock Is values

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by PrettyBoy333, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrettyBoy333

PrettyBoy333 Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    295d 1h
    Hero Level:
    [TopIsland]
    So recently prismarine was shut down as a major option as a is value block. Due to this, we lost 11k is levels, and were put out of competition with starry, top 1. We were top number 2. It was starry's report to shutdown prismarine value, so it seems very suspicious since it cost us, his only competition. Seems to me, spawners should also be way downgraded, as they are 2.5 and cause major lag. Prismarine is .15 and no lag. Hmmm, so either it was suspicious, and if mineheroes does't downgrade spawners, then they are greedy for money and this is really a p2w server. Prismarine is no lag, spawners are a ton. Please make this right and be honorable.

ALSO Starry has just went up 30k is levels in like 2 hours so like I dont even know now he claims he stacks iron but no and he has no warps so it really suspicious but whatevs

Starry laid 4k in like 10minutes go figure

when asked how he stacks soo fast

Starrys stats says he 694000 blocks on his global stats. If he stacks only iron, this doesnt add up.

2.1k igs on his island and this is what he says

at 60 fps Auntie lags in a 210 ig farm. And starry has seven. I am making a conspiracy LOL.

Attached Files:

• blah.PNG
      blah.PNG
      File size:
      10.4 KB
      Views:
    • blh.PNG
      blh.PNG
      File size:
      23.6 KB
      Views:
    #1 PrettyBoy333, Jul 13, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2018
  2. FuriousFruit

FuriousFruit Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    193d 13h
    Hero Level:
    ProPvper
    Ok first of all, please refrain from quintuple posting.
    Second, I disagree. I know what Starry's way of gaining island levels is, and it is completely legit. Second, the island value of spawners are completely fine. Spawners are way more expensive than prismarine, making sense that it's worth more. Lastly,
    I have seen his entire island, and it is full of iron golem spawners. It is completely legit. You also have to calculate how much income he has going per day. He makes around 400m per day, making him able to purchase lots of value.

3. Starrinq_

Starrinq_ Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock2
    Play Time:
    483d 1h
    Hero Level:
    Flawless
    I don't really see the purpose behind this thread. Your thread seemed to aimed more towards a report rather than a proper suggestion.

This part makes no sense (no offense). Spawners shouldnt be downgraded because they give you lag. Nor should no block have more or less higher level for how much lag they may give a person. It depends on what kind of computer you're running. Spawners are so expensive so why "downgrade" a block that costs 75k per spawner at minimum.

We didnt spend a dime on this server and have over 2k iron golem spawners. It's not pay to win if you can put the time and effort in making yourself tons of money, and thats exactly what me, MarshMelody and SilverSkylos did. Plus you shouldnt buff prismarine because it gives no lag. If anything, you can buff diamonds/emeralds. Though it's fine the way it is as a lot of these blocks (mainly ore blocks) can be farmed in mass amounts.

Regardless of how we are gaining so much island level, it is all fair at the end of the day. I even pmed Kron about it in a way and he said there was no problem with it. I don't plan on sharing my "secret" to anyone but staff members who (I hope) won't tell other people about it. Though I will share the fact that we do indeed make over 1b a day (300m+ every 2-4 hours). As you may notice I give a good amount of money to my close friend SilverSkylos (who currently has 2.6b atm), and use whatever I decide to save for other stuff, such as buying more iron golem spawners and such.

I'm sorry you're island lost that much island level though, but you're making it seem like "stacking" with prismarine blocks should be more encouraged than "stacking" with any other block like diamonds and emeralds. What would be the purpose of having diamond and emerald blocks roughly the same island level if you have much cheaper blocks that have the same value? It ultimately makes diamond and emerald blocks seem useless to buy and stack on your island. If anything, this would encourage more people to make diamond and emerald farms to make into blocks and place on their island (hence why there are spawners that drop diamonds and emeralds).

And for those of you that are wondering, yes guardian spawners are much more cheaper than silverfish or even level 5 creeper spawners for that matter. In fact they can give out more than silverfish and creeper spawners making them a wonderful source of cash for anyone with mass amounts of guardian spawners. Though I feel as if that should be their only use and not be used as a replacement for stacking diamonds and emeralds.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. SilverSkylos

SilverSkylos Helper
    Staff Member Helper Zume

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    107d 7h
    Hero Level:
    [Writer]
    I just looked through the threads and saw this...

No offense though...but we didn't spend a damn near cent for IG's or for SB2. I got 10 IG spawners at the beginning of the map because I saved up tokens from treasure hunts and Karaokes until the reset. That is how we started, we didn't waste our Real Life Cash because I'm pretty sure SB2 Players already know about, is that both Starry and I are poor as heck in real life, the ranks and perks we got come from trades or from people who donated for us.

Sure you can diss me all you want considering the only reason as to why I have a limitless amount of cash is because Starry is a god at Skyblock. Yes, I did start all of this because of my saved tokens but Starry did all of the work, he has a limitless amount of time. Sure I could've helped, but I'm balancing my time as a Student and a Gamer everyday, so sometimes it is a hassle.

Why would you want Spawner Block Value to be lessened and Prismarine Blocks to be buffed? Aren't Spawners more expensive and more valuable than Prismarine Blocks? Aren't Diamond/Emerald blocks more valuable? I just don't understand how buffing up a block that can be easily obtained, especially of its obviously lesser value makes any sense.

5. PrettyBoy333

PrettyBoy333 Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    295d 1h
    Hero Level:
    [TopIsland]
    ok soz this can be closed now

6. FuriousFruit

FuriousFruit Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    193d 13h
    Hero Level:
    ProPvper
    @Arjunn_ requesting lock

7. _Kron

_Kron Well-Known Member

Server:
    Play Time:
    168d 2h
    Hero Level:
    I'll move this to archived discussions, but the points above were sound enough for me.
    The way I saw it, 2 guardian spawners are roughly worth the same amount of worth as one IG spawner (currently going for $2.5mil in /shop).
    It just doesn't seem right to have the is value of prismarine blocks at 0.05 and iron blocks at 0.07 with this difference in spawner prices.
    It seemed fair to nerf it to a more medium state (it is currently worth 0.03 points, less than half of 0.07). I didn't nerf the sell price of the prismarine shards, so huge amounts of profits should still be made from guardian spawners. It just isn't meant to be a block that was widely used in building for skyblock /is value.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.