OPFactions Insiding Factions V.2

Discussion in 'Rejected Suggestions' started by GotNoFPS, Mar 10, 2019.

?

Should insiding factions be allowed?

This poll will close on Apr 10, 2019 at 7:48 AM.
  1. Yes

2. No

3. Staff decision/idk

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GotNoFPS

GotNoFPS Well-Known Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    25d 9h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    i Casper i
    I really feel like we shouldn’t be able to inside factions on both OPFactions and Factions because you don’t need to trust people anymore, you can get banned for multiple weeks/perm, and it removes the some of the best parts of factions.

Since we can’t inside anymore we don’t have to build a trust in players, yes we still have to think whether they’re a valuable member but no longer “Can they be trusted.” Trust is mostly what factions is, building trust in players, making a faction, and raiding/base building. This adds a huge factor which I’ll discuss later in the conversation.

Since insiding isn’t allowed you could be banned for multiple weeks or even permanently. I understand that there needs to be a punishment but no so severe. Maybe you could decrease it to 6 days or 5 if you’re feeling nice.

Lastly, since insiding isn’t allowed we lose half of the fun in factions. Factions can’t always find bases of #1 or 2 on f top, they might even go un raided. This is why I like insiding, because there could be a member in any faction willing to inside and join a better one. This will frustrate factions but then there will be a rebuilding process and that’s what a good faction is, a faction that can come back from anything.

2. Valgari

Valgari Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    116d 0h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    ButterflyBliss#8635
    #15: Insiding is strictly prohibited (Doing anything malicious towards your own faction for your personal gain or another factions gain, Faction leaders abusing f perms included) doing so will result in at least a 2 week ban (Depending on the severity and time of the inside E.g: Near the end of the map a perm ban may be given out).

Says it all in one nicely little packaged rule as to why its not allowed!!!!

3. wyattcvn123

wyattcvn123 Well-Known Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    90d 20h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    [TopFaction]
    I have never played a factions map where f top 1 or 2 has gone hidden the whole map. New gen of facs is no insiding so that's what it is

4. colindoyle2

colindoyle2 Well-Known Member
    Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    62d 1h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    FactionsOG
    In the rules it clearly states,"Insiding is strictly prohibited (Doing anything malicious towards your own faction for your personal gain or another factions gain, Faction leaders abusing f perms included) doing so will result in at least a 2 week ban (Depending on the severity and time of the inside E.g: Near the end of the map a perm ban may be given out)." You could always use an alt to get the factions coords, then build a cannon. This isn't considered insiding because your still going through their defences

5. MrDaniel_TX

MrDaniel_TX Active Member
    Hero

Server:
    Play Time:
    5d 5h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    $ MoneyMaker $
    I disagree with this since this isn't real life. You would do the same thing on the internet as you would in real life. And I don't really think that insiding is a part of factions. I think it's the part that everyone hates. -1

6. CullanP

CullanP Developer
    Staff Member Developer

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    214d 0h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    Thank you for submitting a suggestion thread.
    We've looked at your idea and have decided to not implement it into our network.

This can be due to any of the following reasons:
    - The suggestion may be seen as unnecessary
    - The suggestion is too generic
    - The suggestion may not be agreed/supported by the majority of the community
    - The suggestion may cause an unbalance in the current network

Feel free to post more suggestions at www.mineheroes.net/forums/suggest

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.