Factions Improving teamfights

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NBA_DAEMON, May 20, 2020.

1. NBA_DAEMON

NBA_DAEMON Active Member
    Manos Supreme Ultimate Legend Titan

Server:
    Factions
    Play Time:
    31d 20h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    Daemon#6969
    Bard kit needs to be buffed, add recall 3 and resurrect to the kit similar to how archerclass kit is. As it stands bard kit breaks way to quick to be viable in fights. We had to use like a dub of resurrects to make good use of bard kits which is ridiculous smaller factions would never be able to afford. (just counting grace as well)

Archer kit takes way to much damage to be viable, in hcf for example archer kits are balanced because not only are enchants limited (prot 1 sharp 1) but strength can only be achieved with bard (not too mention strength 3 isn't possible + custom enchants) makes any archer able to get 3 tapped or maybe even less with archer tag + str 3 + thor 3 etc.

Nametags colored base on relation is a must for any pvp based gamemode, I get that having the custom nametags is a donator perk and all that but this isn't skyblock, it could be something in /toggles even. It's an absolute mess when you're fighting castle in a 20v20 and all the nametags are just random rainbow colors. Impossible to organize your faction in a fight and just lowers the quality of pvp.

Add /f focus <player name> bolds the players name so you can easily organise your faction to focus that player during a teamfight. Very common command among pvp gamemodes.

KOTH Schedule also needs some sort of change, I recommended early in the map to add it to /events but as apparently that's too much work somehow (??? what people said in my thread seems very simple) you can at the very least make the timezone in /koth schedule match what timezone it actually is. Very confusing for me when I first started and I presume all new players would have a similar experience.

Other things I would suggest to make pvp more balanced is making gsets harder to achieve somehow (not with enchant relics please) and get rid of the ability to get books back from /disenchant or lower the chance significantly

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. NBA_DAEMON

NBA_DAEMON Active Member

Server:
    Factions
    Play Time:
    31d 20h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    Daemon#6969
    Also deathbans for darkzone, You shouldn't be able to come back in archer and annoy the faction who has castle 24/7. There's 0 chance that this is what the castle event was made for.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. SlyHaze

SlyHaze Well-Known Member
    Zume Ultimate Legend Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    40d 16h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    (You Had 1 Job)
    Discord Tag:
    SlyHaze#7568
    Totally agree with this, I already made a suggestion for skyblock, but I would love to see this added for factions as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. FuriousFruit

FuriousFruit Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Manos Ultimate Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    215d 5h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    ProPvper
    Discord Tag:
    FuriousFruit#3859
    All of these are very obvious, yet not implemented :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. _StarrySkies

_StarrySkies Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme Ultimate Elite

Server:
    SkyBlock2
    Play Time:
    924d 13h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Husband
    Agree with all of these besides archerclass.

Personally i don't believe that archerclass is meant to be a kit used for head on PvP. It's the best set for evasive strategy. What I mean is that it works well when it comes to long range attacks. If you use the perks of the set well, you can pretty much be very hard to touch.

Also (in my opinion), the bard and archerclass kits are already p2w as it is. You have to donate for the kit in order to get that good of an armor set. Making an iron or leather gset by hand isn't even worth it since unbreaking 3 doesn't help that much when it comes to those armor types, even if you add all the necessary custom enchants. What they should do is make it so you can obtain unbreaking levels above 3 through an enchantment table if you're enchanting leather/iron armor. Or add ways for players to obtain bard and archerclass kits without killing players

6. FuriousFruit

FuriousFruit Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Manos Ultimate Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    215d 5h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    ProPvper
    Discord Tag:
    FuriousFruit#3859
    You can technically outspeed an Archer by using a bard and ender pearls. They get drained really fast, and brick walling is easy if you know how to do it.

7. NBA_DAEMON

NBA_DAEMON Active Member

Server:
    Factions
    Play Time:
    31d 20h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    Daemon#6969
    You miss understand the point of an archer, it isn't to be evasive and run away it's to be used in teamfights to archer tag your enemies so your factions can do more damage to said player. Also the bard/archer kit are very easy to get with tokens I didn't pay any and got mine over one map. Also the cooldown on the speed 4 effect is bugged because it counts from when you click the sugay instead of when the affect wears off so by the time your speed 4 is over with your cooldown is already over so that also needs fixed

8. NBA_DAEMON

NBA_DAEMON Active Member

Server:
    Factions
    Play Time:
    31d 20h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    Daemon#6969

9. Finessinq_

Finessinq_ Member

Server:
    Play Time:
    0d 0h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    If you're getting brick walled as an archer you only have 4-5 soups in your hotbar and once those are out it is VERY hard to stay alive and kite well when you can get 3 tapped. You end up using your soups very quickly
    Deathbans for darkzone need to implemented so that people cant just come in archer over and over again and stand on cap and run away causing you to have to stop cane farming etc just to put one person on cap for like 2 hours. This happened to us during grace where a faction would get alts on in archer sets and come back to castle for hours.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Finessinq_

Finessinq_ Member

Server:
    Play Time:
    0d 0h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    Bard kit also REALLY needs to have resurrect/recall on it as its impossible for smaller factions to have the amount of resurrects needed to go on a bard set as you break a full set of resurrects almost every team fight. There was 3 of us in one box with a bard and our whole dub of resurrects was completely gone by the end of GRACE nothing after that.

11. Arbeen

Arbeen Well-Known Member
    Gyra Manos Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    48d 20h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    PvPAddict
    when looking at both archer classes on mineheroes vs how hcf servers (viper, velt, sage, lunar, etc) there are huge differences that make archer harder on mineheroes

HCF/HCT archer can conserve pot to 2 hits before healing when being normally swinged at by a map kit dia sharp while wearing leather map kit prot

MH archer cannot do this because the kit has to soup every hit (regen cannot last the class another hit because it is way too risky, it is there to take care of a crit) the kit is technically a 4 tap on a dia sharp 5 with strenght 2 but because MH lags or sometimes (idk what happens) it can spawn double hits which can cause a 3 tap.

the kit is already suffering a HUGE nerf on MH because of the map kit Prot 4 sharp 5 (strenght 2 doesn't matter because cullan buffed the res to 3 to counteract the strength 2) also because you have to heal basically every hit you can pretty much get hit around atleast 23 times and eating a god apple before you have to refilling soup + your helmet will pop before you run out of soup. The CEs also negatively impact the class with wither aspect giving wither hearts which is hard to see and with f skills being added, it encourages kitsniping and pushing, bard also not having self damage when using wither also nerfs archer and can change the game on who wins and who loses
    Me being a member of the HCF powers community, I disagree with you. Archer is a class that seriously influence who wins and who loses, it also brings a whole new comms to understand and also brings new decision making when being archer tagged. Like everything else in teamfights, having a small advantage can bring a victory and making 1 small mistake can lead to so many sets being lost, everything matters.

Its easier said than done to avoid being kitsniped when playing archer. getting hit once can lead to 3+ pots being used

#11 Arbeen, May 21, 2020
    Last edited: May 21, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1