Factions Impressions on Raiding.

Discussion in 'Accepted Suggestions' started by Fr3nch, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fr3nch

Fr3nch Active Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    212d 13h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    ProCannoner
    Here are some thoughts about raiding on mineheroes, and the cannon server.
    Just wanted to bring to light some things that are very ****ing annoying.

1. No hate, but mostly everything that the devs have added to prevent left shooting is inhibiting basic and needed functions of raiding.
    a) First off, how are we supposed to raid if we can barely adjust 20 blocks. (same goes with counter cannons). Even if you breach someone, its ultra aids to actually get spawners for a couple reasons.
    b) People box their spawners with obsidian and make ultra wide boxes so that spawners are aids to get.
    So if we can't adjust to the left or to the right, how the **** do you expect us to get more loot from raiding. (Example: raided RaidAlerts; didn't get all the worth since we couldn't adjust far enough to get more stuff).

It may sound like I'm *****ing or complaining, but its annoying as **** when you put in effort to raid/force someone, and you can't get a good amount of spawners. On top of this there is another thing that I was told was implemented by CullanP ( 1.c )

The thing that I've started to use is to just make an ultra wide barrel to compensate until floating barrels with trapdoors (or a lot of other blocks that can be used to float; cakes, iron bars, fences, etc.)

c) Recently, Albelo told me about how trapdoors blow up in the barrel (where sand, redsand + hammer go). This only happens after firing a certain amount of shots of an auto. For example; a 2.1 eff nuke I made would work for a solid 5 shots then randomly blow up, despite me testing it on MineHeroes cannon server without bedrock, watered properly and the same way as on factions, and with sand alts (didn't blow up at all, worked flawlessly for 100 walls) (could've tested on more walls but since the plots are so ****ing small, you really can't). Albelo also showed me with his 1.5, which blows up randomly in the barrel where the trapdoors are (same spot as mine... nice coincidence), but his after 7 or 8 shots.

What I've heard is that its blowing up because the tnt from other parts of the cannon are spawning/ordering too far away,(amazing way to patch left shooters btw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Despite all your efforts you can still left shoot ( rev straight and rev lefty) on factions.

• Like Like x 2
  2. CullanP

CullanP Developer
    Staff Member Developer

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    198d 2h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    You can't left shoot, you get limited after a certain distance, the left shooting patch wasn't supposed to entirely disable all parts of left shooting, only limit it in the way I want, which it does. You won't be raiding any full bases with left shooting as it'll get limited. Any left shooting you can do is perfectly fine, the threshold is where I like it. Why would I implement trap doors blowing up, also this isn't a suggestion, but more of a rant. Left shooting will not be enabled. I will look into spawner to obsidian/trapdoor solutions. The left shooting patch won't affect cannons in any way whatsoever that would cause them to blow up either as when the entities do get limited they're removed.

Thank you for submitting a suggestion thread.

We have looked at your idea and have decided to implement it into our network.

Take note that, although this suggestion has been accepted, there is no set date as to when it will be implemented.

Feel free to post more suggestions at www.mineheroes.net/forums/suggest

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.