OPFactions IGs or silverfish?

Discussion in 'Archived Discussions' started by BuyCraftVoucher, Jul 3, 2018.

?

Which is better in your opinion for the money?

  1. IGs

    21 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. Silverfish

    6 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. yellowguy555

    yellowguy555 Helper
    Staff Member Helper Zume

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2015
    Messages:
    107
    Likes Received:
    9
    Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    125d 5h
    Hero Level:
    59
    OPSkyblockOG
    Wow i didn't think of that!!! :p

    also it says "Which is better?" not "Which should I use?"
    <3
     
  2. MightyOs

    MightyOs Well-Known Member
    Zume

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2017
    Messages:
    49
    Likes Received:
    6
    Server:
    Offline
    Play Time:
    43d 23h
    Hero Level:
    35
    [​IMG]
     
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. FuriousFruit

    FuriousFruit Well-Known Member
    Gyra

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2016
    Messages:
    1,707
    Likes Received:
    320
    Server:
    Offline
    Play Time:
    193d 13h
    Hero Level:
    51
    ProPvper
    Because IGS are better money wise
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. ferihon

    ferihon Well-Known Member
    Manos

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2016
    Messages:
    1,518
    Likes Received:
    144
    Server:
    Offline
    Play Time:
    97d 17h
    Hero Level:
    42
    | Ends Tonight |
    Well IGS seem to be better for money based on what everyone's saying. However get the best of both worlds ;c.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Epic_Fantasy

    Epic_Fantasy Well-Known Member
    Zume

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2015
    Messages:
    1,223
    Likes Received:
    215
    Server:
    Offline
    Play Time:
    212d 18h
    Hero Level:
    88
    Bruh
    ig's are better for money but me personally I like to have choices and a mixture of things :)
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. MightyOs

    MightyOs Well-Known Member
    Zume

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2017
    Messages:
    49
    Likes Received:
    6
    Server:
    Offline
    Play Time:
    43d 23h
    Hero Level:
    35
    I’m the same way. I use igs, sfs, dbs, and even my old netherwart farm. Good to have a variety just in case of change.
     
  7. Epic_Fantasy

    Epic_Fantasy Well-Known Member
    Zume

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2015
    Messages:
    1,223
    Likes Received:
    215
    Server:
    Offline
    Play Time:
    212d 18h
    Hero Level:
    88
    Bruh
    thats also true I do it to have less of a repetitive pattern around my base or in this case not too heavily focusing on one farm
     
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. PattyCakes

    PattyCakes Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Zume

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2017
    Messages:
    785
    Likes Received:
    291
    Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    83d 23h
    Hero Level:
    56

    Essentially the best way to operate, IGs are really the easiest....but I'd slowly introduce SFs as you start to grind island levels.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. PhantomComplex

    PhantomComplex Well-Known Member
    Titan

    Joined:
    May 28, 2018
    Messages:
    65
    Likes Received:
    6
    Server:
    Offline
    Play Time:
    9d 6h
    Hero Level:
    16
    Basic math can be done to solve why Iron Golems are better than Silverfish.
    Iron Golems drop 3-5 Iron per golem death. 4 Golems spawn at once, giving you a minimum of 12, and a maximum of 20 iron per drop.

    A maxed out SilverFish has a 10% chance to drop an emerald block, which is worth 100$. The other 90% chance goes to normal emeralds at 10$ an emerald.

    Now, we know that with 7.5$ per iron, times 12 is 90$, that's the minimum you look at for each iron golem set.

    Now, Silverfish are the harder ones to solve, considering each Silverfish has a 10% drop chance for an emerald block, we can assume that the weighted average per Silverfish is 19$ per silverfish. 19 * 4 is 76, meaning that you're looking at an average of 76$ per drop set.

    The average iron per each iron golem is 4(3, 4, 5), if we multiply 4*7.5 we get 30, multiply that by 4 and we get 120.

    Average Silverfish money per drop = 76
    Average Iron Golem money per drop = 120.

    Thanks for listening.
     
  10. PieStar

    PieStar Active Member
    Elite

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2016
    Messages:
    25
    Likes Received:
    2
    Server:
    Offline
    Play Time:
    3d 3h
    Hero Level:
    6
    Gambler
    I woud recomend Igs
     

Share This Page