Howdy Partners!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gracexcel, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Gracexcel

Gracexcel Member
    Elite

Hey y'all! I've recently joined this server about a week ago with a friend of mine and I've decided to stay here and make this server my home! So, hey, I'm Grace. I go by Gracie sometimes as well and if you know me from the server you might call me Echo. I mainly play on Skyblock, although I play on Creative to practice building. I started playing Minecraft back in 2012 or earlier, I can't really remember. I played singleplayer for a year then moved onto Another Server and Another Server and to a few other small servers and now this one! I plan to dedicate as much time as I can on this server and invite more of my friends to play. If you can't already tell from the title of this thread or the first two words of it I am a Texan, I don't consider myself country though because I don't enjoy country music and the city makes me feel more at home than the country side. A little bit about me.. So, I enjoy singing and drawing, and sometimes I'll roller skate with my friends. I'd consider myself a pretty good singer with a wide range and a terrible artist and a pretty decent skater, but I don't really think I'm good at much. I excel in writing class and reading, not sure why, I hate words and I'm bad at conversations. The subject I'm terrible at it History and Math, I make C's and B's and it's just terrible.. I hate Science but for some reason I'm good at it, so it's neutral with me. I take Spanish and Agriculture class but those classes are easy A's so I don't even consider them a subject most of the time. I'm not considered an athlete in my school but I do run cross country and track but I don't do sports like volleyball, softball, basketball, and football. Yes, girls are allowed to play football at my school, I tried it out, and I became the ball most of the time. I don't have many friends so if you want to come up to me or message me, feel free! I'm open to new relationships. <3

Nice to meet y'all!

2. MushPeas

MushPeas Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Supreme

Helloooo Grace/Gracie! I have started playing factions though you can find me on the peaceful servers (skyblock, survival, creative, etc). Very nice introduction. :eek: I do decent at/in Math but I'm terrible at history as well. :< I'm not much of a sports fan but I tend to participate once in a while.

Anyways, hope we can meet in-game and exchange greetings! Feel free to contact me on forums or in-game for whatever reason - enjoy MineHeroes!

3. ButterflyBliss

ButterflyBliss Well-Known Member
    Zume

BIG HUGE WELCOME to MINEHEROES:):).

Hi there Grace/Gracie/Echo! What an amazing Introduction you have written! So many amazing things to know about you!
    I play on all servers pretty much and love them all equally. I tend to make Sb2 My home Skyblock server and although i cant really build i try. On Sb1 and Opsky i tend to just make storage islands to help new players out or to just make sure players have an item that is hard for them to get in game! So if you see me on feel free to ask if i may have anything you might need!
    Creative is a great place to go, I always recommend it to players who need to try out ideas before placing builds on their islands or on their survival land. I can be found there building on my plot of visiting everyone and looking at all the amazing things they build, I cant wait to see your creations in creative and on your island if given the chance!

OOh! You love to sing! Who is your favorite artist/band? And if we have Mineheroes Karaokes will you sing? I bet you are great!
    Drawing is a passion of mine although i dont really do much anymore but i bet you are better than you think you are at it!
    Dont ask me about roller skating, lets just say i bruise easy lol!

Maths is a really good friend of mines specialty, and i know he wouldn't mind if you asked him for advise. His name is Reflective and you can find him pottering around the network. If you cant find him, just Direct Message him here on forums and im sure he'll be happy to get back to you!
    As for your other subjects, we tend feel like we aren't good at them but they tend to be the ones we know better than we thought!

I look forward to seeing you on the server and hope to chat to you about whatever you want to chat about.
    You can message me here or on Discord if you ever have any problems and i will do my very best to help Sort them out with you!

Remember that the amazing staff are always here to help you out when you need it . If they cant be found in game go to #assistance on the MineHeroes Discord server and @ a staff member (
    Helper, Moderator or Snr Moderator) that is on the side board. ( although not the Owner or Devs as they are busy) .

Remember to have fun and once again welcome to the MineHeroes family!

#3 ButterflyBliss, Sep 15, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Pinkily

Pinkily Helper
    Staff Member Helper Gyra

Hi Grace! Welcome to the server :). If you don't mind me asking, what level of math do you take? I really enjoy math and will help ya if you ever need it. Also it's so cool that you sing! I really wish I could figure how to not sound like a dying sheep when I sing but I guess that will forever be a struggle. Also that is so cool you play football! I'm always down to make new friends so if you ever want to talk lmk :) Hope to see you online sometime soon! I am normally on survival or factions but I come to the other servers as well.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Kraftings

Kraftings Well-Known Member
    Manos

welcome, want some bacco?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Valuhv

Valuhv Member
    Legend

Ohh jeez

7. Kraftings

Kraftings Well-Known Member
    Manos

i know you want some, timmy

8. Valuhv

Valuhv Member
    Legend

Darn Tootin'

9. Gracexcel

Gracexcel Member
    Elite

Thank you all for all the welcomes! I'll be happy here as long as I stay. :)

10. Gracexcel

Gracexcel Member
    Elite

Hello! Nice to meet you too! I hope to see you in game! :D

Hello! Thank you! I'll check out your plot on creative definitely. Yes I do love to sing, I might hope in on the discord server to sing if you'd like. Thank's for greeting me! <3

Hey there! I take algebra 2 right now, I will consider coming to you for help if I need it. :D I bet you're good at singing, no one is bad at all! I play survival a lot of with my close friend but I'm mostly on opskyblock. I hope to see you around! <3

Hecc yea dude! :')

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. lkcbharath

lkcbharath Well-Known Member
    Zume

Howdy Grace! Welcome to MineHeroes! I found MH similar to how you have, starting from SP in 2013 all the way till the end of 2016, where I chanced upon some small minigame server, then searched for a good Skyblock server, ending up here :D

You have a ton of hobbies and sports that you pursue :O I could dream to do even a quarter of that. During my school days, all I did was study, play football or cricket, and some videogames. Its only at college, or by the time I was here, that I opened up to more passions of mine, like public speaking (on a stage), guitar, competitive programming, etc.

As with @Pinkily, I'd too like to know, what kind of Math do you study at school? I would be happy to help out if you're planning to get that A.

I'm quite open to people messaging me on any platform. I hope to have a conversation with you sometime :) I also hope that you continue to enjoy the server with all its intricacies.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Gracexcel

Gracexcel Member
    Elite

Hey there, I did the same thing to find this server, hah!

Thanks, I'm diligent in my hobbies. I play football at home with my guy friends or cousins but I do programming sometimes, last year in school I did an extra curriculum thing for extra high school credits that involved making a professional site using coding and that type of stuff and I competed in a video game programming competition and won second place in the state of Texas. So I also competitively program.

I study algebra 2 and I might to calculus to get extra high school credits.

I hope to see you in game you seem very cool. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1