Hi! I am MoonBearz.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MoonBearz, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Jalstz

Jalstz Active Member
    Ultimate

Welcome MoonBearz I hope you have an amazing time at MineHeroes and keep enjoying it to the fullest. I would also like to congratulate you on getting helper, you will make a fine Moderator on this fantastic server. I hope you have an amazing day today tomorrow, basically everyday. You can shape the future and yourself.

2. PattyCakes

PattyCakes Helper
    Staff Member Helper Zume

ooh mad an introduction! thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself to us all :D hope to work with your more closely as you get more and more familiar with the staff team. [btw] very happy that you are a cat person, crisis adverted.

P.s Wish you spoke more French :'(

3. MoonBearz

MoonBearz Well-Known Member
    Zume

Ahh, that is very sweet of you to say. I appreciate the hospitality!!! I hope to talk soon! :)
    I thought it was about time :p Also to let the community know who I am!
    Thank you <3
    I probably do! I will make a list for you! I am glad you enjoy 80's as well.
    I am happy to hear you like my name! You as well. Keep up the great work! You are an amazing staff member!!! :)
    That is very deep and thoughtful. I always try my best to better myself each and every day. Life is to short not to enjoy it. Helping others on the server reminds me that these people just wan't to get away from their life's and enter a new world. "Mineheroes." I a proud to say I am a "Helper" on the server. Thank you for taking the time to put a smile on my face. Means a lot!
    Made* ;) I thought it was about time. People kept asking me who I was hahaha. Thought this was the best way to let everyone know who I am. :p I look forward to spending more time talking with you. Maybe you can teach me more french! I am happy you approve of my liking of cats. They are just to darn cute xD. I hope to speak soon Patty. Best wishes!

#23 MoonBearz, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. BasicallyLouis

BasicallyLouis Sr. Moderator
    Staff Member Sr. Moderator Supreme

Hey Desmond! Really nice introduction. It is awesome having you on the staff team, and having someone who is passionate about computing as much as I am :)

#24 BasicallyLouis, Mar 16, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lunarness

Lunarness Well-Known Member
    Zume

Hi, Desmond! Nice intro! I've known you a little bit since you've become staff and you're a fun dood :p. I am not a cat person but being interrupted is also a pet peeve of mine.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Leaxvx

Leaxvx Well-Known Member
    Manos

Hey MoonBearz! I've only talked to you a handful of times, but you seem like a really wonderful person to get to know, I'm glad I have to opportunity to work with you on this staff team! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. ButterflyBliss

ButterflyBliss Well-Known Member
    Zume

Omg. BESTYBEAR.!!!
    I just found your intro.
    Oooh so much fun packaged in such an amazing bear....
    Firefly . Omg love that show. And Alf. I still want Lucky. I have an alf and it talks..
    Bon jovi is cool. I saw them when they came to Australia. And 80s music is the best..
    You are an amazing helper and im thankful for all you do..
    Plus you are a super cool friend.. <3

8. MoonBearz

MoonBearz Well-Known Member
    Zume

Thank you Louis. Maybe we can talk about computers sometime! :)
    Thanks! Not everyone is a cat person. But I do respect you opinion! :D I wish there was more time to learn more about you!
    Ahh, that is very sweet of you to say! I hope I have the chance to learn more about you. :)
    Hey Missy! It was hiding ;) Ahh, far to kind. I was sad to see Firefly only had one season but I enjoyed every minute of it. My father actually got me into Alf. It was his favorite show growing up. So I got into it as well. Like father, like son. I am happy to hear you enjoy the same kind of music as I do. I appreciate that you believe in me. It makes me want to more impactful. You are also doing an amazing job as a moderator! Keep up the great work! :D

9. ImJustAndrew

ImJustAndrew Well-Known Member
    Zume

Welcome Moon, and congratulations on becoming a staff member. :)