Survival Headhunting Revamp

Discussion in 'Rejected Suggestions' started by _Say, Apr 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Say

_Say New Member
    Ultimate Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    32d 17h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Bruh
    Discord Tag:
    broski#2736
    Hello,my name is Exodusi and I would love to present to you guys a idea that I had in mind today that I think would be significantly helping the server.
    To start off,I would like to express that I think the chances of a animal dropping a head should be higher.
    Second,I think that instead of trading heads,we would have headhunting levels.
    These "headhunting levels" are going to be different.They should start off like this : First,be able to buy only 1-2 spawners that are easily obtainable and cheap(chickens and pigs).Mainly,a good way to earn money,after leveling up,they get to buy 1-2 spawners etc...(cows...)
    Now this is where my main idea steps in.
    Instead of trading heads,they should just kill them and count as it going to your headhunting levels,Of course,doing that would be way too easy so the amount you have to kill will have to be increased.
    The ability to buying spawners should depend on that,and not based on the amount of heads you got by basing off an luck factor.
    I have some other ideeas and I will reply to this thread later after making some sort of "headhunter levels" (how many ... you have to kill, how much does it cost to upgrade from headhunting 1 to 2 , what spawners you can buy at each levels.)
    Thanks for taking your time reading,I hope you liked this idea and have fun!

• Like Like x 1
  2. _Say

_Say New Member
    Ultimate Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    32d 17h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Bruh
    Discord Tag:
    broski#2736
    S = Spawner

(FREE)HeadHunting Level 1 - Pigs and Chickens -> PigS-100K ChickenS-75K | Must kill 500 Pigs and 750 Chickens
    (50k)HeadHunting Level 2 - Cows and Sheep -> CowS - 175K SheepS - 225K | Must Kill 650 Cows 550 Sheep
    (200k) HeadHunting Level 3 - Spider -> SpiderS - 300K | and so on...

3. SZMYT

SZMYT Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme

Server:
    Play Time:
    537d 6h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    SZMYT#7934
    You're just saying you want it to be a kill count instead which isnt a bad idea, but that removes a lot of the heads useability, with out that trading heads are useless,
    its fine as it is now.

4. Wazez

Wazez Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    134d 19h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    Wazez#6186
    Thank you for submitting a suggestion thread.
    We've looked at your idea and have decided to not implement it into our network.

This can be due to any of the following reasons:
    - The suggestion may be seen as unnecessary
    - The suggestion is too generic
    - The suggestion may not be agreed/supported by the majority of the community
    - The suggestion may cause an unbalance in the current network

Feel free to post more suggestions at www.mineheroes.net/forums/suggest

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.