OPSkyblock GUIDE || OPSkyBlock

Discussion in 'Guides' started by NathanTheDuck, Jan 4, 2019.

1. NathanTheDuck

NathanTheDuck Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    OPSkyBlock
    Play Time:
    151d 13h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [P2W]
    Introduction

So When People First Join to start you do /is then a GUI Will pop up on your screen.Then You would click the island theme you want your island to be and to and there will be a chest on your island and you can open that and build a a island to get good.

This Is my guide to start getting money quickly

Although there are many ways to make money in this game. I will be highlighting the most profitable ways to make money in my opinion.
    Nether Wart Farm:
    Nether Wart Farms are very profitable and very easy to build. All it takes is Soul Sand, Nether Warts, and a Collection Chest.
    Set up:
    Building one is very simple and can be done quickly. First, make a layer of Soul Sand a chunk big. Second, place Nether Warts on all the Soul Sand. Finally, pick one corner and mine out the soul sand of that corner, place the Collection Chest there.
    Expanding:
    Once your farm is setup you're gonna need to expand it the speed up the process of earning money. To expand it you will build layer after layer vertically staying in the same chunk.
    Tips:
    World Edit speeds up the process of placing Soul Sand and Nether Warts.

Pig Spawner Farm:
    Pig Spawner Farms are basically self explanatory. All they take are Pig Spawners and a Spawner Area.
    Set up:
    This farm is good for beginners or advanced players. Simply make a place for the spawners to go and a waterway below them to let them flow into lava. Once they die send their loot to hoppers that go into chests.
    Expanding:
    Basically just place more spawners.
    Tips:
    Add sell chest signs on the chests that collect the loot to speed up the process of selling.
    (If you don't have access to Sell chest signs /msg JingleDuckyy and Ill help you place signs)

Block Spawners:
    This way of making money is expensive but with high reward.
    Set up:
    Type /shop then under spawners select one of the block spawners, and simply place the spawner.
    Expanding:
    You can upgrade the spawner to produce blocks faster.

Remember these are my opinions of what earns the most money if you have another way of earning money that is efficient, please leave a comment.

More Ways to Success

1. Having a source of income.
    This is always a crucial thing to find and have no matter if your on regular SkyBlock or Op. Examine /shop and look closely at which items you think you can acquire easily and look at which ones are profitable in this case things such as Cactus farms are good to start you off but do note that after some point in time you will want to look for a faster method and setup to gain more cash faster. Make sure you set aside some of your cash as of course the goal of creating your first farm is to save up to afford the next tier gens and spawners.

2. Acquire Mob and/or ore generators.
    Now assuming you have made your cactus farm and have gotten enough money saved up you need to begin looking into switching farms and looking closely at what spawners and options you have and start examining what costs what. Pig Spawners that you will see on Op SkyBlock are the common grinders available to make right now as they are cheap and easy to manage and etc which is exactly what you would want to do your other options are save up to afford the second source mentioned above which is Ore Gens! Ore gens are obviously more suitable for afking and grinding because of their production rates and they can give you the blocks should you want to take the time to grind and expand your island space wise.

3. Setting up a shop or ranking up
    Now that you have done the work and grinded your ore gens or spawners you have a choice to progression.
    You could focus and start devoting money to /rankup (Which provides you very op tools and is handy to have for bragging rights etc.)
    OR you can begin setting up what is called a profit shop or a shop of however you want to make it.

-What is a profit shop?
    For those who dont know. Profit Shops are shops that have farms that provide income while having you not spend much money so for example. A player can sell a stack of cactus on their island from their farm and can make it so you the player could buy the stack for 50 dollars and then you can sell it for 100 dollars and make profit through their shop that way. There are of course other examples of profit farms but this is of course a rough example just for you to get a idea of what to look for and expect.
    NOTE: Always check before you venture and spend money at a profit shop take a second to compare prices and do math to make sure you are not scammed of your hard earned cash! Though not to common it is something that is always to be considered and watched out for.

Now after all of these steps have been completed its up to you as you now have the ability to do whatever you want whether it be buying items from players working on your island 24/7 etc. The sky is the limit for you. Hope this guide has helped you players who have the question of "Where do I start?" "What do I do"

Feel like I missed or didnt cover a important topic? Please leave a comment below and I will be sure to apply change where its needed.

And Last Off all Is The Rules

OpSkyblock is a peaceful, Skyblock-like server where the goal is to create an island and expand it to its limits! The difference is that this server is more OP than normal skyblock.

There are currently FOUR Skyblock Servers you can play on. Skyblock Spear (Skyblock1), Skyblock Bow (Skyblock2), and Skyblock Shield (OPSkyblock). You can join these Servers by typing /server then clicking one of the grass blocks with the server name in the GUI. Or you can type /server sb1, /server sb2, /server sb3 or /server opsb depending on which Skyblock you want to join.

Each server has a competitive aspect to it which is done through island levels. You can check your island level by using the command /is level and you can check the leaderboard with /is top. You can upgrade your island level by placing items such as iron blocks, diamond blocks, emerald blocks, etc. You can view how much each block increases your island level by with the command /is topvalues.

Skyblock Rules:

#1: Scamming is disallowed (including /ah scamming, shop sign scamming and Irl scamming).
    #2: Griefing is disallowed.
    #3: Tp killing/trapping is disallowed.
    #4: Hacked clients, illegal modifications and macros are strictly disallowed, no exceptions.
    #5: Abuse of bugs or glitches is not allowed.
    #6: Inappropriate buildings are not allowed.
    #7: Inappropriately naming items is not allowed.

OpSkyblock Specific Features:

• Block Spawners (Diamond Block, Emerald Block)
    • Ingot Spawners (Cobble, Stone, Glowstone, Coal, Lapis, Redstone, Iron, Diamonds, Emeralds)
    • Increased/Buffed Economy
    • Iron Golem spawners are purchasable from the shop for 75,000,000
    • New! World Edit!
    Thank You For Reading My guide on how to get started

And also staff if would mean the world if you could Sticky This

• Like Like x 1
  2. PotDropAndRole

PotDropAndRole Well-Known Member
    Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    139d 10h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Nice guide, the contrasting colors are a bit odd I feel like You could make it look more professional. Overall nice job!

3. NathanTheDuck

NathanTheDuck Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    OPSkyBlock
    Play Time:
    151d 13h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [P2W]
    thank you it took me about 1.2 hours to make hope it gets sticky

4. Prexay

Prexay Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    45d 18h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    ? BAE ?
    Probably not going to be sticky because sticky threads are guides that everyone can use on the forums, but good job.

5. Tqk3

Tqk3 Member
    Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    3d 22h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Awesome guide! I agree with the person above me somewhere, it would look more professional if you didn't have mismatch colors, but other than that good job!

6. ButterflyBliss

ButterflyBliss Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Zume

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    114d 9h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    .There are only 3 SKYBLOCK servers
    . /token shop to buy block spawners and other items
    . /is will enable players to find all commands and information regarding upgrades, toggles etc