Getting back into it

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mxwl, Jun 14, 2019.

1. mxwl

mxwl New Member
    Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    11d 13h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    [TopFaction]
    Hey there!

My name is Max, and I played MineHeroes Factions and Skyblock a long time ago, probably over two years ago. During that time, I was in the Top Faction on the server, which I believe was called Leviathan. I haven't played Minecraft in a while, but there aren't any other great games out there currently so I want to get back into it. I've been playing for a little bit, and I'd say I'm pretty still good at PVP, which can help in the assistance of raids and such.

In addition, I'm Legend rank on MineHeroes, and my in-game name is mxwl. Message me if you see me in-game and you're interested in talking in Discord or something, or you can always comment below or private message me through these forums!

2. _StarrySkies

_StarrySkies Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    OPFactions
    Play Time:
    686d 14h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Welcome back to server! I remember the faction name but not so much yours (probably cause I personally never saw you)

3. mxwl

mxwl New Member
    Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    11d 13h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    [TopFaction]
    Thanks! Yeah I'm not sure what account I played on during my time on the server. I'm assuming it's this one (mxwl) because it has all my donator perks and special kits and such. But I was friends with ferihon and some others, he's the only one's name I specifically remember though.