Global General Suggestions

Discussion in 'Accepted Suggestions' started by CelestialParagon, May 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CelestialParagon

Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    29d 21h
    Hero Level:
    ? Prince ?
    I'm more of a Skyblock player myself, and I'd like to see some things added possibly!

More custom enchants!
    I love the enchants you have, a bigger selection would be cool though! Maybe using an enchantment table to get various enchants and keep the enchanter at spawn. (although that may end up with some conflicts) Still more enchants would be cool!

Something for resets!
    When a reset happens, seeing some extra kits that are single use would be spledid! Like 5 vote keys and some cash! Maybe even some cool enchants that are rare! Just something to jolt the reset a little, nothing to fabulous!

Crates!
    I'd love to see more crates! Like how you have daily -> voting -> platinum, add another or maybe two! Just for someone that likes to try and open keys like me! Chest exclusive titles and tags or some stronger items with higher looting unbreaking protection and or sharpness... Stuff like that

Consecutive Voting Rewards!
    I think this should definitely be added! Every ten votes get some sort of bonus like an extra vote key and cash. That may entice more players to vote regularly.

Updates!
    I'd like to see stuff like purpur and end rods in the game, I really like those blocks... The Glazed Terracotta would be nice to see as well!

Other Plugins
    I think stackable spawners would be nice for people that don't run great PC's that or maybe higher spawner levels, that would get interesting!

On another topic I love the mob arena! I'd like to see more kits and maps there as well! I spent a bit of time in there and the mobs are tough! It's a great time, and I'd like to see that progressed further!

I don't know if all or any of these suggestions will be added, yet I thank you for your time in advance just for reading them!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  2. MahtZ

MahtZ Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    63d 5h
    Hero Level:
    ? King ?
    It would be nice to see more custom enchants, if you have any ideas in mind suggest them, as it's a bit hard to come up with new ideas.
    I personally don't think that adding kits for resets is a great idea, if any were to be added it would have to be something minor, like a few custom enchants or a random spawner.
    It has been suggested that more crates should be added, can't remember if it has been accepted or denied yet, anyways, try comming with an example of what the crate should contain and if it should have a theme.
    I believe this one has been suggested and denied already, personally I'm kinda split on it, as you are.already rewarded for voting, but rewarding those that vote daily could be nice as well.
    This was recently suggested for creative, I believe it was denied, the reason was something along the lines of having to update everything to a newer version that 1.8 and if it was to be updated then you would not be able to join other servers like Factions, without switching versions
    In my opinion stackable spawners is a nogo, I can't really give a reason as I'm just not a fan of the concept and spawners being upgradable to a higher level, could be a good idea for skyblock as the maps are quite long.

3. HydroxTarget

HydroxTarget Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    84d 3h
    Hero Level:
    [Turmoil]
    I would definitely be in favour of adding more kits, crates, and features to Skyblock in the near future. Could you expand on these topics and offer some specific examples of what you'd like to see?

Also, your ideas pertaining to updating the server will almost certainly not be added because this network is intent on remaining 1.8 oriented for the foreseeable future.

4. Arjunn_

Arjunn_ Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Zume

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    119d 0h
    Hero Level:
    [TopIsland]
    More CEs are always welcome as long as they're not too OP. As mentioned above, I think you should give specific ideas for CEs.
    I don't see why this isn't already a thing, +1.
    More crates would be cool, but I suggest that you be specific with what the names of the crates should be and how difficult they would be to obtain.
    This has been suggested countless times, so I'm not sure why it hasn't already been added. +1.
    This won't likely be implemented as mentioned above by Hydrox, as the server, to my knowledge, doesn't plan on updating the MC version anytime soon.
    As MahtZ said, this is a no-go from me. It has been suggested before and denied for the reason that it would be way too OP. -1.
    Mob arena has been overlooked in the past and I would love for it to get new updates as well. Would you please elaborate on what kinds of kits you would like to see added?

Overall these are some really good ideas! Best of luck with the suggestion. ^-^

5. Tanner20002

Tanner20002 Sr. Moderator
    Staff Member Sr. Moderator Gyra

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    164d 4h
    Hero Level:
    #BlameDevs
    You have some good ideas, and ive always been a fan of the idea of vote parties.
    We do actually have alot of crates. We have Voting, Daily, Platnum, Holiday (valentine/Christmas/ect), and Gem crates. You should be more specific on the new crates idea.

6. John____

John____ Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    35d 5h
    Hero Level:
    ? King ?
    You have some very nice suggestions!

7. CelestialParagon

Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    29d 21h
    Hero Level:
    ? Prince ?
    How about this for some enchantments

Splash 1-3 (bow) (1% per level) to throw mobs or players with a harming 1 splash potion

Grind 1-2 (axe) (5% per level) deals 1 damage to players per second for 5 seconds

Scatter 1-3 (bow axe sword) (1.5% per level) randomizes players inventory

Barrage 1-5 (bow) (1 arrow x level with 5% chance of activation) Has a chance to shoot extra arrows

Fracture 1-3 (axe and sword) (2% per level) to damage targets armor

Skyline 1-3 (armor) (1% per level) when struck in battle has a chance to knock oppenent 10 blocks into the air

Reaction 1 (leggings) (3%) chance to dodge an attack

The crates, should I be as specific as the percentages? I can definitely think of some things to put in the crates no problem. Or would that be something you guys (staff) would still be set to do?

#7 CelestialParagon, May 2, 2018
    Last edited: May 3, 2018
  8. lkcbharath

lkcbharath Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    47d 19h
    Hero Level:
    Skyblock3OG
    Hey DraconicCosmos! I really appreciate you putting out some good suggestions for the community. I'll reply to each one of them with what I feel about the idea.

Conflicts may arise, so its best to keep it to /enchanter. This is a good idea! I also see that you've suggested some above.

Skyblock players recieve a Starter Kit on joining the server, but I think it could use a good update. Adding 5 vote keys is a good idea to boost a player's initial journey on Skyblock :)

I feel there are enough crates on the server, plus there are crates for special events like Valentine's and Christmas. I'd rather see more rewards added to Vote Key Crates :)

This has been suggested before, and I still support the idea of rewards upon voting consecutively. It gives a boost to the server's popularity and the player gets more incentives, meaning a win-win.

The blocks you've mentioned are in version 1.9+, and since the server supports 1.8+ players, it cannot add blocks that are incompatible with older players. Maybe when people move on from 1.8, we can start to get many more cool items onto the network.

Higher levels is a better idea, but I feel the levels are sufficient for now. Maybe once competition rises, this could be implemented.

Mob Arena definitely needs a rework. The waves stagnate after Wave 50 I think, and from then its just plain grinding, no special bosses or so. With enough additions, it could even be added into /events :D

All in all, these suggestions were concise but great! I hope to see some or all of these implemented, and I give a massive +1 to all these ideas :)

9. CelestialParagon

Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    29d 21h
    Hero Level:
    ? Prince ?
    Yeah, I could see the benefits to just adding to the vote crate rather than making all new crate... Let me go off on to the idea more...

I saw that you guys did a Easter egg hunt for the hubs, splendid idea! I thought this was great not only because it took some time for me to find them. It gave me something to do!

I think events like this should have a chest of their own, instead of having set rewards for these rare events, making a chest that would have probable rewards sounds great!

Tags, titles, gems, tokens (small amounts of course like 10 or 20), and those starred chests... Something that could be used year round for events! Or game modes like Guardian Defense (although I guess the Gem crates kinda have that covered) use gems to buy these keys... 2k gems each?

I'm all over the place with ideas, yet I have no idea what will be accepted or not! It's worth a shot!

• Good Luck Good Luck x 1
  10. SZMYT

SZMYT Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    170d 16h
    Hero Level:
    [TOP RANK SMP]
    more free crates that you dont have to spend irl money on

11. John____

John____ Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    35d 5h
    Hero Level:
    ? King ?
    All your ideas sound so good :D. I like the idea of ***ulative voting rewards. I like a reset kit, but I advise against it because people will just use their alts to spam it and abuse it :(. Good luck with your ideas and I can definitely see them getting implemented in the future.

12. BasicallyKyle

BasicallyKyle Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    261d 0h
    Hero Level:
    Wife
    no thats like 1.12 and its a 1.8 server you cant do that ):

also u use a lot of exclamation points

13. CelestialParagon

Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    29d 21h
    Hero Level:
    ? Prince ?
    Trying to show my enthusiasm :)

Been getting that alot on this post, worth a shot nonetheless...

Sadly, that's very true. I wish it wasn't like that...

14. Sentiinel

Sentiinel Active Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    7d 14h
    Hero Level:
    Stackable spawners would be really nice, I'm in the middle on your other suggestions though.

15. Wazez

Wazez Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    69d 19h
    Hero Level:
    Thank you for submitting a suggestion thread.

We have looked at your idea and have decided to implement it into our network.

Take note that, although this suggestion has been accepted, there is no set date as to when it will be implemented.

Feel free to post more suggestions at www.mineheroes.net/forums/suggest

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.