formerly roxiejarvis, here's an update

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jokesandmemes, Jul 26, 2020.

1. jokesandmemes

jokesandmemes New Member
    Ultimate Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    44d 12h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    I probably will never check this again.

Hey everyone! My name's Evan, but I was previously known as Roxie. I was around 12 when I started playing this server.

Well, I'm 18 now, and am in the process of a gender transition, female to male. Yes, controversial, but if y'all have any questions, I'm more than happy to explain.

I'm going to college real soon. I'm going to be a psych major, and I may minor in biology. My goal is to get my PhD and research psychology. In particular, how to help mentally ill/disabled folks, since I happen to be mentally ill and disabled, and never got any help as a kid. I want to research different symptoms of Autism (girls are much less likely to be diagnosed with ASD, because of ***ism in the medical world. I'm a guy, but regardless, it's concerning), how to help "problem" kids (mentally ill kids), and to study Nonbinary dysphoria, because while I'm a binary male, I'm very curious as to what NB dysphoria looks like.

I've been treated for my disorders, and am figuring out how to live life as a disabled person. Overall, I want y'all to know that I'm not like I was in 2014. I feel bad for myself in 2014, because there was no way I could have lived as a neurotypical in that state. However, I'm an adult now, and am much more mentally stable than I was when I was a kid.

If y'all want to talk to me outside of minecraft, my instagram is dwarf.and.unusual if y'all want to hmu. Just tell me your username, lol. Thanks for reading :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. KevGott

KevGott Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme Ultimate Titan Elite Hero

Server:
    SkyBlock
    Play Time:
    449d 6h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    ? Prince ?