Factions Fix token shop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Wurv, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Wurv

Wurv Active Member
    Legend Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    27d 6h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    MrFuzzBall#5385
    This is about balancing the token shop. This is my first map playing mineheroes factions so I don't know if any of these things used to be a good deal, but currently a few things seem very overpriced. I think the most ridiculous is the 50k (in game cash), which on the token shop is 5000 tokens, the same as a plat key. I do not think a plat key is anywhere near the same value as 50k. Another very overpriced thing is the /potsupplies kit which is available on the token shop for 8.5k tokens and all of the stuff in that kit except for the fern is available on the shop for less than $1000 which is ridiculous. Another good example is the raid kit which costs 10k tokens and everything in that kit except for the 5k tnt bundle (which is almost nothing when it comes to tnt) is available on the shop for less than 250k. Finally the beacon which is a whopping 3k tokens for something that is available in the shop for 25k. Either the token prices should be drastically decreased or the value of the items should go up. Thank you for considering my suggestion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. _StarrySkies

_StarrySkies Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme Ultimate Elite

Server:
    OPSkyBlock
    Play Time:
    789d 6h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Husband
    The money in token shop sells for a pretty crazy price. Almost feels like a scam. Though if you think about it, this does help prevent players from buying like 50m-100m at the start of every map and automatically getting OP. But yeah some of the other stuff in tokens shop isn't really worth buying despite amount of tokens, especially the beacon. It may as well not be there to begin with

3. FlameOps

FlameOps Active Member
    Zume Supreme Ultimate Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    167d 19h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    MHAddict
    Discord Tag:
    FlameOps#1065
    I agree with this the token shop isnt very balanced and it dosent give us a variety of items also the token shop like you said is very over priced and not use often other than for spawners and keys maybe take out money and add more things like money pouches that were just recently added onto the server.

4. SZMYT

SZMYT Well-Known Member
    Zume Gyra Supreme

Server:
    Survival
    Play Time:
    351d 10h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    SZMYT#9522
    The token shop needs a re-balancing on every server 100%.
    The thing is that it probably used to be good for bad in 2015 when the economies were smaller so 1mil was alot of money.
    but features change the eco and no one every changed the token shop. its the same with all the old features that are still here but people dont use because they are not buffed to match the current server economy.

5. FriedFishSticks

FriedFishSticks Well-Known Member
    Manos Titan Elite

Server:
    Play Time:
    71d 21h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    [LITMAS]
    Discord Tag:
    DevanN / FriedFishSticks#0595
    Yes, this is something I have thought about and I completely agree!
    +1