Factions Fix The PvP Damage

Discussion in 'Accepted Suggestions' started by ImNear, Sep 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImNear

ImNear Well-Known Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    55d 13h
    Hero Level:
    [snek]
    So, when pvping on a server, you would want all your hits to deal the same, or similar damage. But on factions... this isn't the case as sometimes, if someone hits you with a sharp 7 sword, and you're in prot 5 gear, you take 1/2 a heart of damage. However, other times you can take up to 5 hearts per hit. its really unfair for people who don't chug gapples and prefer to pot/speed as they have no idea when people are going to 2 shot them or do no damage at all. Please ix this

2. CullanP

CullanP Developer
    Staff Member Developer

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    182d 19h
    Hero Level:
    If this is the case then it should be reproducible, damage shouldn't just randomly change when wearing armor. f you find a way to reproduce these conditions I will look into fixing it to make PvP more enjoyable, however with just this information there is not much I can do. If you do find a way to reproduce it, of course make sure to make a bug report or post back in here with the video and I'll be sure to look in to it.

3. Wazez

Wazez Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    70d 23h
    Hero Level:
    Thank you for submitting a suggestion thread.

We have looked at your idea and have decided to implement it into our network.

Take note that, although this suggestion has been accepted, there is no set date as to when it will be implemented.

Feel free to post more suggestions at www.mineheroes.net/forums/suggest

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.