Survival f perm container

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by fredefck, Aug 10, 2018.

1. fredefck

fredefck Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock
    Play Time:
    205d 2h
    Hero Level:
    SurvivalOG
    Make an option to change the faction perms for containers. This could make it easier to play with allies and also prevent griefing from newly joined faction members.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kristykim

Kristykim Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    OPFactions
    Play Time:
    229d 23h
    Hero Level:
    There is [private] and you can add names to the sign. I do know that that the sign maximum amount of names you can add to the chest is up to 3.This would also be hard for players to store their own stuff in chests.This can prevent a lot of stealing from the new players but more than likely it would be abused by higher ranking owners who can stop players from grabbing their own items from their own chests.

#2 Kristykim, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. fredefck

Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock
    Play Time:
    205d 2h
    Hero Level:
    SurvivalOG
    I have no idea what you just wrote and tbh I didn't even read it all ... but umm. Private chests doesn't make added people able to open them in my claims. Also "containers" is not just chests. Allies can't either open dispensers, hoppers etc etc.
    If you want people to work for you, you have to unclaim if they need to open containers to do the job. Last time I did that the guy claimed it and tried to sell my own faction back to me ...
    I know it's illegal to grief and all but it's still annoying to wait hours and sometimes day for a rollback.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Kristykim

Zume

Server:
    OPFactions
    Play Time:
    229d 23h
    Hero Level:
    They're allies there should be a perm to allow them to break and place whatever block. (which I already thought they had implanted already.) Same rule applys though chests to all other blocks. You talked only about preventing griefing from new members. You should add what you just said to me because it makes a lot more sense.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. fredefck

Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock
    Play Time:
    205d 2h
    Hero Level:
    SurvivalOG
    Bruh there is a way to allow or disallow building (/f perm (fname) build all yes/no) - but there is no way to do it with containers ... which is exactly what I wrote at the top lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Kristykim

Zume

Server:
    OPFactions
    Play Time:
    229d 23h
    Hero Level:
    Im talking about the new members you were talking about!! That means you want a command that prevents or allows your members in your faction to be able to use containers.

7. fredefck

Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock
    Play Time:
    205d 2h
    Hero Level:
    SurvivalOG
    Well it could be used for that aswell ... You decide completely for yourself how you want to use the command just like all the other things you can change in the /f perm gui. This one is just really important for me, since it is essential for getting people to work for you. Also I've seen others complain about it and it does no harm.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Kristykim

Zume

Server:
    OPFactions
    Play Time:
    229d 23h
    Hero Level:
    im not even deciding anything. Just telling you the slight flaw and wondering how its going to work. Yeah people complain about it but it wouldn't be fair for the members in people faction since they cant open anything. That's not deciding how I want the command to work.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. fredefck

Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock
    Play Time:
    205d 2h
    Hero Level:
    SurvivalOG
    You clearly have no understanding of the /f perm gui lol. Go on the server and do /f perm please.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Kristykim

Zume

Server:
    OPFactions
    Play Time:
    229d 23h
    Hero Level:
    lol I probably don’t but. I still don’t get how you’re going to get members to not be able to open anything to work

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. fredefck

Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock
    Play Time:
    205d 2h
    Hero Level:
    SurvivalOG
    Which is why you should do /f perm so you would actually understand that you can change it to whatever tf u want lol. Change it so everyone can open chests or no one or some or allies or WHATEVER ...

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Kristykim

Zume

Server:
    OPFactions
    Play Time:
    229d 23h
    Hero Level:
    “Prevent greifing from new players” the solution to that shouldn’t be not letting them be able to open anything. Owners can change the perms to what they want but if it’s only going to upset the members or just not do anything at all what the point that?! I get the ally one where they are allowed to open chests though

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Kristykim

Zume

Server:
    OPFactions
    Play Time:
    229d 23h
    Hero Level:
    Sorry if you’re taking this personal or however you’re taking this. There’s no point in rating all my posts as disagreed x’s it’s petty but if you want to talk about it privately you can always do that. I see the way you talk to other people and what you say on other people’s posts so I know it’s not just me here but it’s cool you do you.

14. fredefck

Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock
    Play Time:
    205d 2h
    Hero Level:
    SurvivalOG
    If you click that little "list" button you can see that it isn't me. Now if you would stop making yourself look so stupid go on survival and do /f perm. If you by then still have no understanding of wtf I'm talking about then I give up. There is no way I can ever teach you to become smarter and I feel very sorry for your teachers. I hope you'll soon get back to school and listen carefully to every word they say. Best of luck bro. You really need it.

15. Kristykim

Zume

Server:
    OPFactions
    Play Time:
    229d 23h
    Hero Level:
    You need to admit when you’re wrong sometimes and learn some manners. I wasn’t talking about how f perm works. I was talking about how you wanted something implanted and why it’s not going to work maybe that’s why they never implanted it in he first place. On my forums all I see is you spamming the disagreement rateing I can even show you a screen shot if you would like. Sucks that you have to say how idiotic everyone is to get you point across

16. fredefck

Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock
    Play Time:
    205d 2h
    Hero Level:
    SurvivalOG
    Show me a screenshot please. I am too lazy to explain how to command works which is why you don't understand it. Saying new players can't access chests and stuff... it's not how to it works. It's a command that is added in the default factions plugin. You can modify it however tf you like to do it. It doesn't make the server less or more op, just adds another option and for me, it makes it easier to hire people so they don't have to leave their factions. It sucks that you are even more lazy than me since you don't even take your time to do proper research.

Also if you accidentally invited the whole server to your faction and don't really feel like revoking the invites, you can do that the lowest ranked players in your faction can't open chests. Meaning that if you log out and some randos join your faction and try to do something, they can't.

I guess the command is irrelevant to most people since barely anyone even know of /f perm. But to those who knows of it, it's of higher importance.

I hope we can leave it at this since I'm pretty tired of writing to you.

17. tueminator

tueminator Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    147d 10h
    Hero Level:
    This could be very useful for having alt factions or like frede wants having allies being able to work with hoppers and dispensers inside of your claims
    +1

Besides if members can't open chests and they're dissatisfied with it they can always just leave the faction or if their stuff is in a chest make a report on the forums

18. Kristykim

Zume

Server:
    OPFactions
    Play Time:
    229d 23h
    Hero Level:
    New players as in members. All players should be able to open any chest besides the one you keep on private. Sorry new players to me are members who just joined the faction but that’s just me. I know how f perm works you and set it to whatever you like IM just saying owners can easily abuse it

19. fredefck

Zume

Server:
    SkyBlock
    Play Time:
    205d 2h
    Hero Level:
    SurvivalOG
    Are you gonna show me the screenshot? or you already forgot about that part? And if you don't like the way people set up their factions - leave it? Make your own.

Btw the default setting is that everyone in the faction can open chests.
    And in my faction only "moderator" ranked people can even claim. Is that abuse too?

20. Kristykim

Zume

Server:
    OPFactions
    Play Time:
    229d 23h
    Hero Level:
    You have no idea of what I’m saying. To stop having any of your members and if implanted co owners too the owner can disallow all players to not access any chest. How are you going to compare taking everyone’s value to mods not being able to claim. If the original idea was to prevent griefing this is only going cause more trouble. I’m speaking on behalf of all of the players. Even the tueminator player agrees with what I just said but you ignored that anyways. And for the screen shots. Kristykim#8364 add me on discord