Skyblock Events

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FlameOps, Jul 10, 2019.

1. FlameOps

FlameOps Active Member
    Zume Supreme Ultimate Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    167d 19h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    MHAddict
    Discord Tag:
    FlameOps#1065
    As you may know they have different events on skyblock and have recently added koth which i am really looking forward to and give skyblock a more pvp vibe type game. But other than the boss battle and the executioner that spawners every so often there arent many other events that take place. Even if they just added Lms to skyblock or any other fun minigames. They used to have minigames that players could participate in to get gems but now there isnt much to do around the sb server. Maybe bring some of thoes back like the nexus but instead they give us rewards in skyblock other than gems. They could run a nexus event every 6 or 12 hours and if you team wins then you and eveyone on your team would get a prize strictly for skyblock. Personally i really like the idea of event and that i feel like it has so much potential and has so much room for growth. Some ideas for different events are Mob arena, Nexus, Spleef, Lms.

#1 FlameOps, Jul 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Madmant64

Madmant64 Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    6d 11h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    Gambler
    I like the idea, hopefully it is considered. :D

3. CantTameNick

CantTameNick Well-Known Member
    Gyra Manos Ultimate Legend

Server:
    Play Time:
    136d 10h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    There should be a way to obtain gems, I agree. Perhaps the koth rewards shall include them. Otherwise I would suggest focusing on completing the multiple bosses and balancing them.