Minigames Events/Minigames

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by creeperIman, Mar 14, 2019.

?

Should Minigames/Events Come Back

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. creeperIman

creeperIman Well-Known Member
    Manos

Server:
    Play Time:
    45d 17h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    RAINBOW
    Bring Back Minigames

Reason 1. It was a great way to meet new people on the server that you don't talk to. For example I play factions and I don't think I have ever talked to someone that plays creative.

Reason 2. I really enjoyed the gem system. It gave us a way to earn stuff for the game mode we played with the gem crates. Because they are dead now.

Reason 3. This kind of ties on to reason 2 however, if there were gems I think that a /gem shop or something would be nice. This would be used to buy cosmetics (NOT IN GAME ITEMS) such as trails and pets that only people with Manos and up will receive.

Reason 4. Bring back UHC, I enjoyed this more than factions. UHC did so much for you. Depending on how you ranked in the game is how much rewards you got. If you won you use to receive the title (UHC Winner (I believe)) Here is how the rewards would work

1st Place-> UHC Exclusive Title, 25k tokens, 50k Gems
    2nd Place-> UHC Exclusive Runner Up Title, 20k Tokens, 40k Gems
    3rd Place->15k Tokens, 30k Gems
    4th and 5th Place 10k Tokens, 20k Gems
    5-10- 5k Tokens, 10k Gems
    10-20- 2.5k Tokens, 7.5k Gems
    Participation- 1k Tokens, 5k Gems

Reason 5. It is a great way to get people to come try out MineHeroes. If I say hey BobJoe come join UHC on MineHeroes this week it would be a great way for people to come.

Other Info
    -This would happen once a week
    -All the original minigames/events would come back | Skywars, UHC, The Building Game,
    -On a skywars win you would receive like 1k gems
    -On a Building Game (I don't remember what it was called but what you would do is memorize a structure and have to copy it) you would receive 2k gems

2. Valgari

Valgari Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    116d 0h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    Discord Tag:
    ButterflyBliss#8635
    Unfortunately mini games are no longer a thing on MineHeroes as Snr staff wanted to focus on core modes. Would be nice to introduce at least on for the player base to get back into.
    BUT.. there would have to be a regular and constant stream of players playing them to make if feasible to re implement back into the network. Last time they were available they were not getting the regular player base to even activate the starting of a mini game.

3. creeperIman

Manos

Server:
    Play Time:
    45d 17h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    RAINBOW
    I had no clue they removed minigames because of this. I still think that UHC should come back though, this never had a hard time filling up a lobby of 70+

4. MrDaniel_TX

MrDaniel_TX Active Member
    Hero

Server:
    Play Time:
    5d 5h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    $ MoneyMaker $
    Sure, I mean yea, you can meet new people, but think about this. If I play factions and meet someone on creative I will not talk w/ them outside the minigame since we both have different interests.

I totally agree with this. If I were to tell my friends to join me on mineheroes to play factions they wouldn't really be as instretsed. But if I were to say that there is a event happening this week with big prizes I think their interests would greatly increase. even if they didn't win the participation award would be big enough for them to be interested.

I have a different opinion on that. I think that they should merge the gem and token system so you can buy cosmetics with tokens also.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall I think that this is a good idea but needs some work on it. +1

5. creeperIman

Manos

Server:
    Play Time:
    45d 17h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    RAINBOW

6. Paronomasia

Paronomasia Active Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    97d 18h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Not Linked
    iUHC Winneri
    They were a good game mode that all players could enjoy but they probably won’t be reimplemented due to the lack of people playing them.

7. Brokkelster

Brokkelster Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    46d 12h
    Hero Level:
    Discord:
    Linked
    SurvivalOG
    Discord Tag:
    Anliv#0001
    They should bring them back, but I doubt that they will re-introduce them. +1