Discussion about School.

Discussion in 'Other' started by hydrawing, Sep 3, 2018.

1. hydrawing

hydrawing Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    11d 23h
    Hero Level:
    Its Off-Topic from the server discussion, that's why it is in here..

What grade/year are you?:
    If you are in Highschool, what kind of vocation you are in?
    What kind of school are you in? (Elementary=Primary/Highschool/College/University):
    What kind of subjects do you have?:
    Is it hard to be in that school?:

and then goes for me..
    - I am 2-nd year.
    If you are in Highschool, what kind of vocation you are in?:
    - KTIA in our language, and in english language it would be
    CTAA - Computer Technology and Automation, refers to Informatics.
    What kind of school are you in?:
    - HighSchool
    - Macedonian, English, History, Physics, Sport, Electronics, another subject haven't seen it yet Digital something.. Practice, Digital Circuits, and I think that is that..
    - I am not determined to answer to this, because I haven't been studying
    and still have got the best score (In my country 5 is the highest score, and I've got it)

+edit, If you don't wanna share that's fine, I just want to know more about other countries, how the study goes, and is it hard in those countries, or is it easy, to be in school..

2. JennaUnknown

JennaUnknown Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    17d 2h
    Hero Level:
    #BlameWazezv2
    8th
    What kind of school are you in? (Elementary=Primary/High School/College/University):
    Middle School "Primary"
    Math, Reading, Art, Social Studies, and Band. (haven't gotten my actual schedule yet but I am supposed to be in Art, i need to take a test for band.
    It isn't hard to be in school except for when bullying comes in so not really.

3. hydrawing

Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    11d 23h
    Hero Level:
    I am sorry to hear that even there you have bullyings, I am weak person of my aspective because I don't wanna fight, so older people protect me, because they know my older brother, and none can touch me in the moment, so that's why I am fine about the bullying, but hearing you makes me angry, and wants me to fight em, eventhough I am not that kind of person.

4. JennaUnknown

Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    17d 2h
    Hero Level:
    #BlameWazezv2
    there are bullies everywhere honestly, it's sevre where i live but eh i'm more worried about getting a good education and not ending up in more of a ghetto house than i am in right now and getting the job i want.

5. hydrawing

Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    11d 23h
    Hero Level:
    Nice choice!, just get to the point, the best educated or like good educated, and get a job, and don't worry about stuff!

6. JennaUnknown

Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    17d 2h
    Hero Level:
    #BlameWazezv2
    Yeah :3 also if you have discord add me JennaUnknown#5248

7. hydrawing

Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    11d 23h
    Hero Level:
    I will right away!

8. MasterPro_

MasterPro_ Active Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    77d 2h
    Hero Level:
    #BlameWazezv2
    I'm in 8th Grade
    I am in Middle School
    My classes are Pre - Algebra, Band (Low Brass, Baritone BC), ELA/Reading, Social St., Science, Office Helper, BIT (Business & Info Tech, Will change to FACS at the end of the 1st semester)
    8th Grade isn't really hard, pretty chill with rules.

9. hydrawing

Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    11d 23h
    Hero Level:
    Thanks for sharing, hope you didn't mind writing this, hope you get better in next classes.. :)

10. BasicallyLouis

BasicallyLouis Sr. Moderator
    Staff Member Sr. Moderator Supreme

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    148d 4h
    Hero Level:
    What grade/year are you?: 13 (at least, in the UK)
    If you are in Highschool, what kind of vocation you are in? No idea what vocation is lol
    What kind of school are you in? (Elementary=Primary/Highschool/College/University): College
    What kind of subjects do you have?: Computer Science
    Is it hard to be in that school?: Not sure what you mean by hard, like hard to get into the school or hard as in the actual work :p

11. Pinkily

Pinkily Helper
    Staff Member Helper Gyra

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    57d 6h
    Hero Level:
    [TopFaction]
    Alright, let’s see if I do this right:
    Grade: 12
    Vocation: assuming you mean like if it’s set up to help you succeed in a specific career then no there is no specific vocation.
    School Type: High School
    Subjects: we have a variety of everything so I can just share the classes I’m taking this semester; anatomy and physiology, AP Literature and Composition, gym, AP calculus, computer programming 1, biotechnology, and advanced orchestra
    Difficulty level: my school is one of the best in my state which makes it more difficult than most. Along with that where I live the level of competitive-ness is quite horrible. That being said I still have good grades.

12. Eckrich

Eckrich Active Member
    Gyra

Server:
    Play Time:
    74d 15h
    Hero Level:
    [Turmoil]

What grade/year are you?: I’m in the 7th grade :D!! I really love school so far!
    If you are in Highschool, what kind of vocation you are in?: Not in high school yet sadly!!! I really can’t wait though, my mom said once I get in 9th grade my bedtime is extended to 10 pm instead of 9 xD.
    What kind of school are you in?(Elementary=Primary/Highschool/College/University): I’m currently home schooled, I went to a public middle school until I got bullied for wearing my brand new, homemade Mineheroes t-shirt! :/
    What kind of subjects do you have?: Math (multiplication and long division :/), reading (I’m still having trouble reading but I’ll get there xD), history, and *** education.
    Is it hard to be in that school?: No, not at all. My mother teaches me everything I need to know and I do not get bullied for playing Minecraft by her ;).

13. hydrawing

Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    11d 23h
    Hero Level:
    Thank you for sharing BasicallyLouis, (Vocation as Pinkily said..)
    hard as in the actual work :p

"Let's see if I do this right" ? :D
    Thank you for sharing Pinkily, hope you get better grades :)

good, thank you for sharing Eckrich..hope you get that extendence :D

#13 hydrawing, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2018
  14. Kristykim

Kristykim Well-Known Member
    Zume

Server:
    OPFactions
    Play Time:
    224d 3h
    Hero Level:
    HERE WE GOOO!1
    What grade/year are you?: year 10
    If you are in Highschool, what kind of vocation you are in? social worker, possibly pediatric nurse, or therapist
    What kind of school are you in? (Elementary=Primary/Highschool/College/University):Highschool
    What kind of subjects do you have?: Algebra,Ethnic Studies, spanish, Engineering and design, English, Biology, psycology
    Is it hard to be in that school?:Yes and no. There are a lot of drug addicts etc so the people there are pretty slow so every class moves very slow!1 Lots and lots of drama too but eDUMaCaTIOn cOMes FIrSt.

15. Phranda

Phranda Well-Known Member
    Titan

Server:
    Play Time:
    34d 14h
    Hero Level:
    ? Princess ?
    I’m in year 11 and I had a milkshake 5 mins ago

16. GiraffeNo

GiraffeNo Well-Known Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    67d 17h
    Hero Level:
    Grade: 9th
    Vocation: None in particular, but there is a stronger focus on math, physics, Chemistry, Politics and Geography.

What kind of school?:
    Idk probably High school. Basically "Gymnasium", but no clue what the English name is.

What kind if subjects?:
    -Math, English + French or Latin, Biology, Politics, Ethnic studies or Religion (Catholic), Physics, Chemistry, German grammar + language study, Geography plus art and music

- Schools in Germany are overrun with immigrants which results in huge classes and no space for actual natives, majority of them are okey but theres a large percentage which are straight up disrespectful, loud, obnoxious and give zero ****s about Germany nor the German language, only using it to insult their peers.
    But expect from that, its pretty okey, studying and homework is a lot but well whatever.

17. MotorCraft

MotorCraft Well-Known Member
    Ultimate

Server:
    Play Time:
    150d 9h
    Hero Level:
    Senior Year

Well the american school system is backwards, and acts upon what benefits the system rather than the student. It doesn't generally support or encourage vocations, but I'm pursuing a career on my own time in network engineering.

What kind of school are you in? (Elementary=Primary/Highschool/College/University):
    High

I was initially in entirely AP courses but dropped them all because I would get off work at 10pm, and be up till 4 sometimes 5AM almost daily trying to finish the lovely homework for all 5 AP courses. I dropped down to honors level and opted for 3 electives, Graphic Design, Construction, and Construction again.

My school is choc-full of egotistical self-entitled boneheads. Guess that's the effect of child spanking being considered abuse, but I don't think many people at my school have parents who care enough to do so anyways. Like @GiraffeNo above me, my school is made up over 70% immigrants, from Puerto Rico. They come here to Florida whenever hurricanes hit, and stick around. I understand it though, they live usually much better lives here compared to where they came from.

Other than that though, I actually quite like our school. The (non-ap) teachers for the most part are all pretty laid back, and easy on the homework. They're not your typical linear "go to college or you'll end up nowhere in life" teachers. The principal is, and the teachers play his game when he's around, but they're always quick to encourage a student who doesn't want to go to college that there are other paths. I've made alot of fun friends here, being a Title-1 school, there's plenty of interesting characters to meet, Especially in comparison to other places I've lived.|

Short answer to this though, No. Considering the amount of obnoxious people at my school, being a respectful person puts you in a position where you can pass with very little effort.

18. hydrawing

Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    11d 23h
    Hero Level:
    Thank you KristyKim, for sharing with us!

aswell thanks BasicallyPhranda for sharing with us..

19. hydrawing

Zume

Server:
    Play Time:
    11d 23h
    Hero Level:
    Its gymnasium aswell for us, we have similar subjects here too.
    sorry to haer about the immigrants.. :(

Thank you for sharing, I see that you've putten a lot of time into this post, sorry to hear about the immigrants, hope they wont do much of a trouble..

20. Canadas

Canadas Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Zume

Server:
    Hidden
    Play Time:
    104d 19h
    Hero Level:
    [Turmoil]
    What grade/year are you?: 11

If you are in Highschool, what kind of vocation you are in? Science/business

What kind of school are you in? (Elementary=Primary/Highschool/College/University): High school

What kind of subjects do you have?: Bio, chem, functions, gr 12 accounting, law, and some others

Is it hard to be in that school?: if you are asking if it is hard to get into my school then yes it is